This is on every post on facebook now

this is on every post on facebook now

Attached: wtf.png (493x89, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=459DmOu1nHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMG8xiXIYg
youtube.com/watch?v=aMMb75EjgB8
youtube.com/watch?v=exI7iHgMKRs
theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/30/jan-koum-whatsapp-co-founder-quits-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

click yes

>using facebook

Attached: 166F8D3D-9B9A-49C2-A23F-E0F7600C8846.png (249x250, 78K)

So stop fucking using it. For fuck's sake, why do you retards continue to use a literal data mining service? You all bitch and moan about how cucked YouTube and Google and Facebook is, yet you ignore the fact that you can JUST NOT USE IT. There are alternatives to every single one of these evil tech companies, many of them rather successful. Stop willfully giving them your fucking data and supporting them.

This.

Die op you fuckin normie, havent you learnt nothing from cmoing here

fpbp

Do it for every post, sea of false positives to get it called off.

>on every post on facebook
Proof?

THIS, fuck off normie scum

keep doing this for lulz

Facebook was great in 2004

now then Jow Forums what is the most efficient way we can abuse this new feature?
Surely we cant just spam the yes button as I am certain facebook has measures in place to filter abusers like that
How can we ruin facebooks plans?

Clearly the algorithm suspected ti was an issue. Clicking yes is the only responsible answer.

you act like we put our full names and actual information on there instead of making up names and identities using a random pic you found on instagram and crafting a fake life as a housewife in suburban Philadelphia in order to spy on your former oneitis.

So report all of zuck the cucks posts

holy shit I am guilty of hate speech before i even post

Attached: before.png (500x526, 141K)

Are you serious? That can't be real.

>There are alternatives to every single one of these evil tech companies
Really? What is the alternate social network you use that has all your friends on there? Fact is there are NOT good alternatives (by a long shot) to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and even Google.

How about you actually talk to people in real life?

Attached: fb.jpg (492x533, 40K)

Looks like they just took it off.

This is funny.

Attached: fb2.jpg (510x221, 27K)

This. I keep marking all the shit my leftist friends post as 'hate speech' especially because most of it is...

>How about you actually talk to people in real life?
You mean like you're doing right now?

My actual people in real life who are all my friends ARE ON FACEBOOK you sperg!

How does it feel to have zero friends?

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

then stop being emotionally dependent on people online and whether or not they're paying attention to you. I deleted all of my social media months ago and I genuinely haven't felt this free in a long time. these sites are manufactured to be addicting, you're being played user while mark jewberg sells your social security number and address to the highest bidder

Attached: 1517851871909s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Haha

Attached: fb3.jpg (866x745, 105K)

checked. all you nu-polers pay attention to digits. they are granted to posts that speak thruths

Attached: 1406756168852.jpg (400x504, 35K)

>implying any of those people actually like you
>implying you aren't just another animated prop in their fantasy world to compare themselves to and degrade and make fun of

This, how could you not have seen this coming years ago?

It is a cat not a doll, this is species misappropriation and therefore hate speech.

They keep shadow profiles on you so it's not like it matters.

Why doesn't Zucc use AI?

Attached: fb4.png (867x847, 408K)

faggot i am Redoran Guard from Skyrim Battles with 15k subs... all my friends on FB have been around since my childhood... I am 33... none of them post stupid stuff like your friends from school you underage faggot.

Unlike you I actually go out and talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=459DmOu1nHQ

I love newfags they sound like kids it's a dead giveaway... debate me... I have the day off today and just uploading videos to my main channel! Fight me!

Attached: 47thdigitalNY.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Sandwiches are hate speech.

Attached: fb5.jpg (996x430, 37K)

this
read this post a few times and think about it.
they deliberately created a dependency, an addiction, so you would believe you needed something you don't need.

Find an alternative, tell your friends to join the alternative, then when you have a few people there, delete your social media accounts.
It isn't necessary, people didn't use it until 15 years ago, stop sucking on the shriveled, poisoned cancer-tit of the juden.

Jewzucc IS A.I.

He is bragging that he can afford two sandwiches which is hate speech against people who can only afford to eat one. Report.

>Using facebook
You need to leave

as a dog, i find this post hateful and offensive

Happy birthday is now hate speech. Oh man, this is how memes are born.

Attached: fb6.jpg (699x217, 15K)

This is being used to train an AI which would classify 'hate-speech.' Users are literally just unpaid workers for that goal

To not wish happy birthday on the anniversary of ones birth is a deeply rooted slur, and therefor the use of the world "belated" would constitute hate speech.

get that shit reported.

Probably

>He only uses 4chins

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMG8xiXIYg

Pic related you and the rest of the Jow Forumsacks

Attached: uandyouronlinefriends.jpg (299x168, 12K)

13 year old faggot detected

Just like we who solve captchas on this very site are helping google AI recognise cars, houses, bridges, signs, stores etc

Finding this stuff on Twitter.

Attached: fb7.jpg (752x1042, 147K)

Yeah because....

youtube.com/watch?v=aMMb75EjgB8

Kicking that stupid cardstand 7 years ago makes me 13

K Y S lispy fuck!

Attached: you.png (211x239, 4K)

Because they are addicted retards that will defend their drug to the death and only stop using it if every one else does first.
Then they'll shout and cry about how terrible it is/was.
Because they are fucking mindless and belong on facebook with all the rest of the kike puppets.

this fucking loser really thinks I care about his videogame account subscribers lmfao I have a life I don't have time to watch other tards talk about videogames but I'm glad you feel special with your outside validation keeping you going

Attached: 21616382_1455361424551794_577577427708238869_n.jpg (492x550, 26K)

Hahaha. You got it all figured out huh kiddo?

Facebook will never know, or factor the millions of "smart" people like you. it simply moves to collection, resorting to a more robust and exhaustive metadata scraping.

You just put a bigger target on your head, well done faggot.

Now go back to your "Super Secret _ Facebook wil never know!" canceraids.

Attached: 1524761664735.png (641x481, 142K)

this

if you use it at this point i hope the police arrest you

>I have a life
>posting on 4chum arguing with a complete stranger

Sorry, kiddo... stopped reading there and then I filtered you! ;^)

Attached: 1326835416419.gif (300x300, 276K)

enjoy talking to literal children about your videogame addiction on the normie network

nice cancer gif reddit

Forgot to filter this gay flag

youtube.com/watch?v=exI7iHgMKRs

literal lispy faggots

This they are trying to mine Whatsapp now.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/30/jan-koum-whatsapp-co-founder-quits-facebook

another relevant pic related

Attached: 02f.png (349x642, 90K)

Click yes on everything and report all advertisments as offensive.

Attached: 1524522105832.png (960x960, 436K)

I've heard about Signal. Maybe people should use that instead. I don't know if it is as good.

as soon as I quit facebook all the normie faggots came out of the woodwork telling me to make a whatsapp, glad I didn't waste my time on this jewery

You know, if you stop feeding it, it dies.
You do know that right?

> i don't use heroin, i keep it in a skittles packet.
>So when i have my "skittles" it isn't actually Heroin!!!
>i am soooo smrt

Ha! you sure showed them!

13 year old redditor here for the day, became excited when he heard someone talking about facebook and downloaded the Redit-approved reaction image pack, only €99.99!

Watsapp was bought out by kikebook about 5-6 years ago.
This really isn't news.
They bought it out for the user data, for about 4.5 billion.

Reminder the “OK” hand sign is hate speech

Australia speaks the truth.

>implying literally every single fucking thing you post on Jow Forums isnt going into CIAnigger database where kikes can see your identity and would hang you by your neck given the chance

the only difference with facebook is your shit gets fucking deteled for being too true

>In 2016, WhatsApp announced it would start sharing some user data, including phone numbers, with Facebook – a move that was deeply unpopular among European regulators, who ordered Facebook to stop collecting data

They tried, Koum was the last person there who could be trusted with oversight though.

Link to white paper?

Officially declaring it is not relevant.
It was bought in whole for a reason.
kikebook owned that data from 6 years ago.
If you believe otherwise, you are naïve.

>using faceberg

What is this ableist bullshit? Reported for hate

Attached: 1525059497211.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Click yes on EVERYTHING. Flood their servers.

ah yes, The Dodo -- a top-tier clickbait organization that harvests personal information from anyone who "likes" it.

Attached: 1523674006431.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Displaying economic privilege
Promoting colonizer cuisine
Mansplaining his day
Being white

Did the puppy consent? HATE SPEECH

I've been dat(a)ing a CIA chick online through here for about 3 years.
We send each other encrypted messages through steganography.
The wedding is next spring, when her contract finishes.

>still using social media in 2018
>facebook, whatsapp, instagram, snapchat, tumblr, google services
>not leaving your phone at home
>using any type of wireless technology outside of a ham radio
Anyone involved with the aforementioned should just give up.

Attached: kys.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

wat

This.

>just gave up my "super_secret" CIAnigger girlfriend.

As a doll I am offended by this comment. Cats are not dolls any grade schooler could figure that out. Whoever made that post is probably a trump supporter

If you hate everything, then everything is hate speech

Good. It's a private platform. Go be a bigot on you 4Fag board.

Click "yes" for EVERY post.
Make them screech