Is MGTOW justified?

Women can be stuipd whores sometimes. Post your opinions people.

Attached: Be gone thot.png (640x360, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JblrQGhdXVw
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=JblrQGhdXVw&t=5005s
youtube.com/watch?v=X01s9M0nYE4
youtube.com/watch?v=yCIgB7IzMCo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Partially.

Attached: 1523961477439.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Attached: 1505281750506.png (1200x800, 523K)

I just watched Jim's stream. Really, fuck women.
youtube.com/watch?v=JblrQGhdXVw

Attached: 1505293774062.png (866x1914, 781K)

No. Most men are shit too, you just need them less so don't notice. Unfortunately media has had a large impact on reducing the quality of people today greatly, opting out of life is no solution. Just have to cope with the fact that the best girls still took a couple of dicks and try and improve the future for your own kids.

ITT: Sexually frustrated NEET virgins who blame all of their problems on women.

Then there's this level of sperg.

Cx

Ice was lucky they didn't arrest him.

No I blame the Jews too.

Attached: 1521910924426.jpg (491x491, 68K)

I've got vidya and benefits. That's good enough, don't care if my line goes extinct. World is built on serfdom anyway so who fucking cares lmao

Did you even saw the fuckinf video? She literally called cops on him, you dumb fuck. Thots = whores.

>ITT: Sexually frustrated NEET virgins who blame all of their problems on women.
No, just the ones caused by women. Which, looking at their historical voting patterns, are pretty much all of them.

Women should never even get the fucking right to vote.

Gas all these insufferable cunt streamers

Women are shit unless you groom them from a young age to love and obey you.

Attached: 1518101985057.jpg (2046x1946, 1.01M)

So, only stupid and crazy thots obsessed with attention hang around Ice Poseidon?

More news at 11. He built a community of degenerates who think swatting is funny and go apeshit if the guy even takes one day off.

based

There's stupid people everywhere. There were women who even set Ted Bundy love letters in prison. You can't spend all day nitpicking and looking for crazy people to base your opinions on. It gives you a fucked up view of the world and a self-altered reality. Like living in a self-inflicted nightmare.

as long as you aren't a incel

Just go Asian man

Attached: Ai shinozaki ROASTIES CANNOT COMPETE.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Attached: 1518102078567.png (1448x875, 558K)

Yeah but it's mostly women. They're shit.

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete for reproductive purposes.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>sometimes

Attached: 8220a4f430d742368beb0c46657661f4.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Somewhat yeah. Basically if you are beta you are always going to be beta. You can't learn to be alpha, that is just a lie used to market e-books to autistic retards. In the past when women did not enjoy equal rights the this inequality subsidized the spiritual cost of being a beta or lower and having a wife. That is gone now, and accepting that "manning up" is a lie, peoples natures are mostly fixed, it makes sense that the lowest ranks of men should just check out. There is really nothing in this world for them, a short life of playing video games and whacking of and maybe buying a motorcycle to feel cool is the best that they can hope for.

ITS HAPENING

Attached: This machine KILLS roasties.png (1600x900, 1.24M)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

What is the figurine on the lap of the left pepe?

i want to party w that cassandra chick

Classic.

Attached: 1518099391621.jpg (592x561, 50K)

Women just don't worth marriage nor even casual relationship

women are faggots
stop thinking with your dicks for a moment, goys
the behaviour exhibited by the average woman would send you into a blind rage if it was done by a male

women suck cocks, they lick mens asses, they are FAGGOTS

stop treating them like they're your equals

>Thinking Asian women are any different.
A woman's behavior all depends on how much freedom her culture/society gives her. Women in the west have most freedom so they seem to be the worst.

Attached: Arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

No mgtows just think they're pulling a fast one on everyone acting like they're virgins by choice. It's transparent and disgusting.

Attached: 1514400952046.png (639x498, 62K)

In case you redditors haven't seen this yet.

Attached: 1519759875531.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

Most of them seem like broken dads desu. Although I am sure there are plenty of virgins in the ranks.

It's a natural reaction to the information we see regarding the behaviour of women, as well as the legal landscape we find ourselves in.
Why does it matter, women all want the chads, so let them have at it. Let them have what they want, they already have the power to vote for it.

Be a hero for them at your own risk.

Attached: 1524199070753.jpg (426x557, 57K)

Thistle is an autistic picture. How sad is anyone if they use it non ironically ?

were they really doing blow

a lot of the community is pretty pathetic, live their whole life through the guy and worship every female that comes onto his stream. they surely have to be a bunch of teens right?

Attached: 1510932087720.jpg (925x588, 218K)

whoah, so men are so perfect, in fact, never in history a man has been responsible for failed marriages, thanks user you opened my eyes

Asian women are absolutely vicious. The entirety of Asian culture is built around "face" not actual ethical behavior. Asian women will lie and cheat on you and everyone around them will think its fine as long as its not made public, into a scandal. But they'll see your wife walking out a love hotel with another man and tell you nothing.

Oh shut the fuck up. Thats load of shit and you know it. You CAN learn to be Alpha, and peoples natures are NOT fixed. You are probably an autistic faggot.

>this kills the /mgtow/

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

That idiot literally showed the cops him cuffing that cow which is self reporting a crime but walks out scot free because even the cops sympathized with him after communicating with that incoherent
mental nut. HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE Cx

>You CAN learn to be Alpha, and peoples natures are NOT fixed.
You'll never be a real Alpha tho. Real alphas don't think about it, they just are.

Uhmm... no. She is like 5/10, but kudos for her having heart in the right place.

I am enough of an alpha you fag.

Women are selfish whores with no empathy by nature. That's why they're best when in a traditional society that oppresses then. Idgaf what people say, oppression is good for women. Men cucked for women to get "rights" and look at what they accomplished. Men literally cannot stop simping for women and rushing in to help because they want to get pussy subconsciously. Middle Eastern countries had the right idea to keep women on a leash

Men and women are both equally stupid. It's just women are protected class while men suffer the brunt of consequences

MGTOW will never be justified but it's fair to say it's just a symptom of our diseased modern society

yeah if it wasn't for the old chick talking to the cops making them think shes nuts the cops would have put ice in cuffs. i wonder if he banged that casandra chick

She is just old and doesn’t wear make up
My point is there are more than enough good girls out there

Fuck off with your MGTOW bullshit

Attached: lc0A9kn.jpg (750x563, 50K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
she sounds like she had miles of dick ran through her pussy, mouth and ass, then "found herself."
You can tell that she has been continuously validated her entire life because of the confidence she displays when spewing ideas she has only superficial knowledge of.

>believing in what a woman says
you are on the right path to cuckoldry

Yeah but..
>how to dodge Elliot Rodger?

I can agree with that. I'm not MGTOW myself but I can understand where they're coming from, assuming they're not just blaming their virginity on society.

this you cringy losers

This I would see the majority of people suck in general. Humanity are walking talking mongloids

The system is basically that women need to secure the best genetic potential for their seed, and then the most stable provider to raise children. These are not the same men, they are entirely different groups of men. Men want to simply impregnate everybody and spend no time raising their children. In reality we do not have a harem-beta system though, we have something in between monogamy and polygamy. Both sexes compromise on their goals because these goals are in direct conflict with each other. Women can't literally all cuck their husbands and men can't literally all be Don Juan. This is obvious. But the point is that the basic impulse of the sexes remains this conflict, and so the entire thing is based on deception, mostly sub-conscious.

A lot follows from this, like really way more than you would think at first glance. It's like a constant all-pervasive battleground of interests, made immensely more complicated by human culture being the malleable thing that it is.

There are guys all over the internet writing about this subject, and they know way more than me about it, but the core of the issue I'm pretty sure is this essential and inevitable conflict. The female strategy especially has this dual aspect to it that very few people seem willing to talk or think about it.

How did you find the video if it's unlisted?

Attached: Ai shinozaki.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

>>how to dodge Elliot Rodger?
euthanize the male fetuses.

White women are less intelligent anyway

Attached: 1522385382879.png (270x276, 104K)

What is this fucking video. Reverse image search gives me nothing.

>MGTOW will never be justified
Annoyed people saying fuck off will never be justified? wat
Annoyed people saying fuck off has been a justification for the splitting of entire nations. Of course it is a justification for an individual to stop dealing with women.

Blog same as her username

youtube.com/watch?v=JblrQGhdXVw&t=5005s

MGTOW is the equivalent of a man child getting fired and saying
>No I'm not fired, CUZ I QUIT!
It's pathetic

LPBR-1012 is an art, specially the last part when she is dressed like a kitty.

Attached: nice.jpg (1273x859, 180K)

who broke you guys? so much hate for women

She is such a superior being to the roasties.

Attached: Here kitty kitty!.webm (1100x619, 2.9M)

Thanks for your input cuntnigger. You can go back to kitchen now. Bad enough you get to vote.

>who broke you guys?
women I presume. hence the hate.

>getting fired from a "job" that takes money from you instead of giving you money

Good, then I'd want to be unemployed

>t. gets no pussy

Brazil, the 1st world west has changed. Both laws and societal standards have shifted to such an extreme towards the benefit of women, then they do not know their place to any degree anymore.
The expansion of the western female ego has correlated directly to the growth of apathy and/or hatred in the western male.

Get yourself a Gopnik girl and stop being such a fag vlad.

Attached: Angry gopnik.jpg (1600x1069, 146K)

Attached: 753443.png (2420x1270, 1.47M)

Oy gevalt!

Attached: 1518798574704.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Don’t get a worldly woman

using shaming language, wow, you get a clap for being a typical roastie.

>t. fag who wasted his life savings on PUA courses

No need in 3D-whores, son

Attached: 1504079765484.png (1000x1057, 615K)

Fuck off.

So Russia has Weebs too?

Name?

Just look at that artificial baby sheep's smug fucking face. It knows.

OMFG this comment killed me.

Ai Shinozaki, Roastie slayer.

Attached: Ai shinozaki!.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I'm not a roastie Ezekiel. Nice try tho

What do you mean "too"? It's West that has some weebs too. I have yet to meet an English-speaking person who takes it seriously enough to switch from 3D-pigs.

Attached: 22007839_1714481058847105_3487474891549574459_n.jpg (700x353, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X01s9M0nYE4

Attached: macyamp039s-living-room-furniture-luxury-pin-by-francois-martin-on-vs-screen-pinterest-of-macy039s-l (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Then you're a white knight mangina, with those lines of thought, your brain works on emotions instead of facts.

MGTOW are redpilled on the issues but not on the solutions.

No 90% of Russians do not even have the fucking Internet. So they only know their Slavfus.

What is the solution you think fix the problems we have today?

youtube.com/watch?v=yCIgB7IzMCo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: red.jpg (633x758, 273K)