PAKISTANI MUSLIM BECOMES THE HEAD OF MI5

Holy shit, LMFAO !!!! The previous Head of MI5 resigned because she failed to allow MORE migrants in from the so-called """"Windrush Generation"""""".

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43946845

Attached: JUST.jpg (1200x1600, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43960739
youtu.be/xBxi0rPBIeM
youtu.be/NGCwQxHf2GA
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=vqNkMnLD_uE
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
youtu.be/INUu_dUlXDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE

ABSOLUTE

ABSOLUTE

the uk is in full globalist control. It's like the hitler invasion happened but completely undetected. The slow boil strikes again.

STATE

Wtf is up with bongland you cuckolds. If a paki did this here he would be hanged

Attached: s4.jpg (670x450, 207K)

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43960739

Attached: DnC.jpg (465x538, 37K)

tango sighted
youtu.be/xBxi0rPBIeM

Attached: 12321344325.png (748x468, 159K)

Moderately Paki, you Raycisssss

Attached: article-2592532-1CAE68E000000578-821_634x779.jpg (634x779, 98K)

Plenty of Indians working hard to transform the West into Asia and Africa too, because as we all know brown people are the poor little minorities at 90% of the globe.

A Paki running the British secret police. At this point I've decided to just pull up a lawn chair and watch Britannia burn.

Attached: uk police state.jpg (500x277, 29K)

we wuz james bond n shieet

As far as I know they are called "British of Pakistani herritage" you fucking fascist.

Britain is useless and always has been. Only power it got was from stealing and manipulating and right now it is falling because it has nothing to steal.

Britain would be better off following the superior culture of Asia

not cool man, underage kids, pls remove

Hitler wouldn't have allowed this, he actually cared for the British people.

he'll be sent to the flames.
>tfw going to actually go all james bond on their asses.
youtu.be/NGCwQxHf2GA

Attached: 6578567867.png (670x565, 59K)

fuck off abdul

>sell London to Muslims because you are a free trader
>Muslims own companies, apartments and schools
>Oh why is this happening??

Attached: lolRIP.png (639x1110, 254K)

Yeah, I totally trust him to stop Muslim terrorism.

The absolute state of leftist logic.

Poo'd

he's dead jim.

Attached: 234534645.png (657x527, 224K)

He's not the head of Mi5 you fucking retard, he's the new home secretary.

The head of Mi5 is Andrew Parker

ill feed his brains to hillary
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI

Attached: 123532465354.jpg (495x362, 17K)

well his brains gone be ate nigger.

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 97K)

Fucking moron, the Home Secretary is ABOVE the Head of MI5.

Fucking idiot doesn't even know his own country's political structure. The Head of MI5 answers to the Home Secretary.

How's that fat fuck Alan Moore going to take his right wing Britshit pedo culture now that he's finally getting it and it's not Christian. The dumb faggot, hope he scribbles a gay little comic about that.

POO7

hillary clinton will consume his brains inside her prison cell in maximum security.

Attached: 2134324653456435.png (425x339, 121K)

Islamic caliphate of great Al- Britain

PART

Attached: uk_black.jpg (992x496, 92K)

MI5 is run by Home Security. OP posted top boss, Andrew Parker is little boss.

Sorry about your country, bro. Here's some thread music from your friends across the pond.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqNkMnLD_uE

pic related are the new everyday police officer in britain.

Attached: 1473505158263.png (933x527, 177K)

Hahahaha he may be paki by nationality but by blood he is Indian. Uk is getting poo'ed

What that's just man, son and his four wives what wrong?

that is the thing about the uk

usa may be more diverse as a whole but the top tier government positions are still populated by proper white americans, not even Obama in a million years would have appointed a Paki to be head of the FBI

the bongs are going full blown cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

And white schoolgirls all across england clenched their assholes...

James Brown 007

You got him good. That's definitely going to make things in your country get better. Maybe next year the pakis will take it easy on your children. Post some Amerimutt memes and your police and politicians will probably stop covering up the abuse.

>usa may be more diverse as a whole but the top tier government positions are still populated by proper white americans

Translation: It's operated by Jews

This post reeks of someone desperately trying to rationalize their fucked up country being superior to someone else's, because that's exactly what you're doing

Fuck off kangladeshi. You people are illegal border crosser just like spics.

The Hispanic growth rate is dead in the U.S. now thanks to Trump. What you're posting is based on old data. Meanwhile:

express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

Attached: uk police state1.png (652x873, 392K)

John brennan was a hard liner Muslim, and America had no problems.

Kek how cucked you have to be go from majority to minority.

disgusting

Your people still haven't figured out where to shit, give it a rest.

>Leftist UK Government: If we allow shitskins to run everything and import as many shitskins from the 3rd world as possible... maybe the shitskins will no longer attack us
The comedy is these idiots are digging themselves into a deeper hole and just begging outside agitators to get busy causing chaos.

Attached: 1521232600792.jpg (850x618, 158K)

LMFAO

He's right, you dumbass. Who cares about (((modern civilisation)))

>as a whole but the top tier government positions are still populated by proper white americans
cheers, I'll drink to that. Go down with the ship I say.

Attached: 1524106812291.jpg (879x881, 189K)

america may be a brown reggaton shithole but at least the American political establishment does a good job of keeping non whites out of key government positions...top tier positions in american government apparatus are still white

the uk is already Brazil basically

>[sounds of dying english intensify]
Defend yourselves or ill do it for you and take my reward by force.
youtu.be/INUu_dUlXDI

Attached: 2343465435654.png (657x527, 251K)

Lol is that what your post was about? Useless shit flinging? I'm not denying my country is fucked, I'm simply putting a delusional yank in his place.

Checked

Attached: 5DimDy6p_400x400.jpg (248x248, 11K)

>he's the new home secretary.
That's even worse

He doesnt seem very religious though, he has a white wife that doesnt really cover up much

Youre currently stealing a bunch britain's and its diasphoras shit right now.

Next time youre squatting over in the street just remember that we're better than you.

You gave your top secret file access to some paki IT guy who then transferred all your top secret files back in pakistan remembered awan scandal

The Awan-Steele connection is making more and more sense now.

Amerimutt justifies race-mixing, imagine my shock

>Old data
>2014
>meanwhile last year white mothers were at 50% of the total births, not all of them are to white children either

Hahaha and all you have to say is we "might" be a minority by 2066? Despite numerous historians claiming a civil war by at least 2030? Just admit it, your country is absolutely fucked too.
Even moreso in fact.

what cna you do when rotchilds bought most of britain when napoleon lost

KYS

Attached: 78978979.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Mutt you voted for muslim nigger twice as your commander in chief atleast UK is less cucked than you GOY

the poo does have a pooint

Attached: notnever.gif (165x115, 38K)

But there was no get you fuck tard

>Amerimutt justifies a shitskin having a white wife
WOW BASED, HE MUST BE ASSIMILATING, JUST LIKE ALL OF THOSE #BASED BLACK GUYS

Bong your gay country takes order from EU.

the Brexit was actually a blessing for the EU lol.

Are you fucking shitting me.

Lay off him son, he can't handle the truth.
We are all jewed, here in the west.

She made that choice, the irony is people like you essentially want to force someone like her to be with who you want, like some arranged marriage shit. You people are completely oblivious to how much in common you have with the Wahhabists you hate.

Attached: 1524846022503.png (535x490, 15K)

>Next time youre squatting over in the street just remember that we're better than you.

I could take a shit right now and its contribution to the world would be better than br*tish has ever been.What a joke,my pube is superior than your entire race faggot.

Attached: a8c52db91dc98c30c99715de33e49e71.jpg (310x326, 23K)

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

I would consider citizenship to be a title of sorts, and these fuckers need to go, but that's another topic. Not trying to derail the thread...

Attached: 1524822284245.jpg (700x467, 180K)

What a shitty island.

Attached: 1523023032235.png (460x500, 213K)

OP laughing at his countries destruction is pretty telling of the state of native Britons. You people are fucked.

So your government has been completely subverted and you just sit home doing nothing?

Why the hell are you not out on the streets protesting?

>being disgusted by miscegenation is equal to being a Muslim
Christ condemns miscegenation too retard, as does many pagan religions.

Lol... so that’s where all that stolen Debbie washerman Shultz info went... we really should accidentally drop a few bunker bombs on mi5

Indian can't survive outside of modern civilisation, imagine my shock

>muh horseshoe theory
Go stoke your dick to some more Sargon videos, civnat retard. I hope your future daughter gets BLACKED too

>Wow now he can fuck your wife too.

Righto pedro

I wish we both weren't racing to the bottom. I think most of the hate comes from wanting other countries to be an example of what can happen.

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 467K)

More like paki- uk connection

No, continue, I wholeheartedly agree. ALL of us need a regime change.
The state our countries are in is depressing, the Jewish media has brainwashed us into buying in to Jewish politicians preach about the economic growth "diversity brings", the Jewish bankers fiat money

Still believing ((((their stats))))) how naive are you faggot

Attached: 1524925174448.jpg (508x513, 33K)

>I think most of the hate comes from wanting other countries to be an example of what can happen.
;_;

just cuck my shit up senpai.

so the UK's actually legit gone now right? no memes, just truths.

>Jews preach about diversity and how good it is
>some retard chalks up more "diverse" stats to also being a work of the Jews
Lay off the Soma, Pajeet.

Attached: gott strafe england.png (504x470, 444K)

realizing how inbred a good chunk of pakistani british are makes this so fucking hilarious oh my

OHHH YES MORE POO ALL OVER MY FACE.