It's afraid.....very afraid

It's afraid.....very afraid

Attached: MW.jpg (897x775, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro
vlipsy.com/vlip/maxine-waters-my-millennials-stay-woke-HmT794jW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she telling him to "shut up and rap"?

>Kanye needs to move to the back of the bus

Attached: IMG_2812.jpg (578x759, 221K)

She's acknowledging his role as the white man's clown.

Attached: dems.png (715x296, 198K)

Know your place nigger!

OH YES MASSA
DAT KANYE
HE A BAD BOY
HE DUN GONE AND RUN OFF DA PLANTATION
I WOULD NEVA DO SUCH A THING MASSA
I IS A GOOD GIRL

great, Aunt Teek and Uncle Tom are having a fight....
WOOOOOOOORRRRLLSTAAAARRRRRR

is this real?

>dimensia suffering black member of congress who cannot read bills, proposals, or statements without defrauding american public tells black independent free thinker to shut up because his opinion threatens her party's image

Attached: 1510915368113.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

>"And I think maybe he should think twice about politics, and maybe not have so much to say.”
AND YOU SHOULD EAT A BAG OF FUCKING DICKS YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST NAZI PIECE OF FUCKIG SHIT
GTFO OF MY AMERICA YOU FUCKING TRAITOR
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Attached: billofrights.jpg (770x951, 281K)

Yup

dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro

Too lazy to archive but that's the link

that paper is going to burns soon, just like your welfare opportunities

I like this. Great widespread potential.

>You're gonna fuck it up for all of us nigga

aren't all rappers modern day minstrels?

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

''shut up'' and,, and,,, who are you again?

Attached: 1488298310146.jpg (536x536, 47K)

She be tellin dat nigga 2 sht da fuck up n sta on de plantation

on HER plantation.

And... Woman come forward to accuse Kayne of rape in 5, 4, 3....

>wrote slavery on the collar

Ohhh so that's what it represents.

Attached: 1983642503.jpg (1171x1205, 251K)

Maxine, bless her, is the very personification of the Crab Bucket Phenomenon.

Little known fact, the first slave owner of a life long slave in America was a nigger.
Most made there way to America by taking on massive debt they paid back by working in indentured servitude for 2+ years for the person who paid for their voyage.

Then one nigger who made the agreement, kept running off after only a few months at a time of working on the owners farm. After they had run off 5 times, the debt owner took him to court and the court made him his slave for life. The niggers inherit laziness caused them to become life long slaves, and a nigger was the first to own one.

Would she be saying the same if he were praising the democratic party?

Maxine basically called him “boy”... seems sort of racist

This is a good one

Maxine don't like it when blind followers get an idea.

Another fun fact, when niggers were freed from being slaves, the American Colonizing Society was founded which let blacks who wanted go back to Africa.

Guess what they did there? Guess? You guessed right, they immediately started enslaving the local nigger.
>Yo shit ass white BITCH, Slay-Vary is SHEIT dog, so we gon' go 'way 'n get our own!
And boy the way they treated their slaves makes the lives of the slaves of whites and jews in the USA look like a 9 to 5 office job.

>Shut up house nigger. Masta Watters dosent want uppity niggers.

Is there a black people cult we don't know about? Is she his grandma? How does she even believe saying that won't backfire?

2018 not 2017

this, this ladys performance is so sad.

How do we meme this quickly but still potentially.

Major botch by dum dum Maxine. The media won't cover this to avoid the conflagration it would cause but they can't prevent Kanye or Trump from tweeting about it. She tried to silenced a black man for disagreeing. Can't really even do that on the left because it would be inconsistent with intersectional theory.

I believe you mean potently. My advice would be to post it on leftist board and Twitter and pretend to agree. Cause divisiveness.

>he speaks out of turn

Attached: 1520013477686.jpg (236x315, 12K)

Attached: 1518750388325.png (766x350, 420K)

Hope Kanye tweets about it. He obviously learned from Trump and is used Twitter to control the narrative. Pretty awesome.

Would reddit bite?

Great work!
It just needs a few minor edits as others have pointed out and it should be ready for widespread distribution.

Use their own tricks. Start here.

Attached: 1474158513458.jpg (554x508, 70K)

kanye to his followers
>be a free thinker
>spread love

followers to kanye
>shut up
>you're mentally ill

I think so. They were real assmad about kanye. Something along the lines of "glad Maxine sets Kanye straight here" would get both support and dissent, or at least would maybe get them to further spread this mistake.

If anything, Maxine is not Uncle Tom, but a whip field master... maybe K should represent himself as the Underground Railroad

Amazing isn't it. Never thought I'd see the day where the people that once screamed "free thinking, love everyone, free spirited" would be the ones to say "shut up and accept what we tell you"

Imagine if a white politician came out and said a black man was speaking out of turn and shouldn't have so much to say.

>Talks out of turn
If a republican said this about a black you know this would be a 10 month long shitstorm

marxine is a House niggress, through and through

(((BLACKS))) PERPETUATING THE PLANTATION AGAINST OTHER BLACKS I SEE A NIGGER BUT I HEAR A JEW

Attached: 1510546418015.png (458x438, 190K)

Post that a white senator said it and let them figure it out when they get responses. See

Oh good then I can be a faggot leaf like you

I am glad welfare opportunities are burning. Maybe then people will fucking stop supporting illegal immigration and actually try to strive to work and earn a living. Or die.

James Brown wants his hair back

Exactly. I hope Kanye fucking destroys "Auntie" Maxine

>Maybe then people will fucking stop supporting illegal immigration and actually try to strive to work and earn a living
aka
>Live free

Fucking this. The chimpout would be amazing.

Kek, I think some need more elaborate labels but it's good

Link, pls. Need to spread this on normiebook.

>GET BACK ON THE PLANTATION BOY!
Holy shit. These democraps don't even try to hide their overt racism.

>Crab Bucket Phenomenon.

Say it. Crab bucket nigger.

>Maxine for Speaker!
Rev up your memes.

See

That should clear things up.

MY MILLENNIALS
STAY WOKE
vlipsy.com/vlip/maxine-waters-my-millennials-stay-woke-HmT794jW

It's kind of amazing.

Kanye just seems to want to get people to look at each other's arguments without imputing hate into each other's motivations - but that's coonery to them.

We need to infinity stone leftists and blacks.

this is the best part. the democrats and the media see Kanye saying "VOTE REPUBLICAN FUCK YEAH TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" but really all he's saying is "idk man there's a lot of hate going on, because we're taught and encouraged to hate each other. let's try love? also while you're waking up from the hate, wake up to other stuff too, think freely mang."

when you break down what he's actually saying, none of it is offensive in the slightest, unless you're in a victimhood mentality and LOOKING to take offense and chimp out. ...yet, house niggers like Maxine try and shame him for escaping the mental plantation black Americans have been trapped in for decades.

Jesus christ, I've read this before, but it just occurred to me that this is a laundry list of /pol tactics.
We the jews now.

kek, i'm stealing this.

Attached: 1523931112951 - Copy.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

>Ben Shapiro
t. fake news

That's only the beginning too.

Holy shit a talking leather sofa.

The more talks, the more Millennials the left loses. Preach on, Maxine, preach on.

fuck off boomer.

The Democrat = Plantation Owners meme is so true

Attached: hF9B70380.jpg (744x615, 117K)

>he handsome