Why does nu-right get triggered by X million killed? I have no problem with it whatsoever...

Why does nu-right get triggered by X million killed? I have no problem with it whatsoever, if at the end it brings us to a better society. Does pol agree that ends justify the means?

Attached: 1525188918235.png (720x851, 632K)

Except Communism never works. I'm Chinese, trust me on this. The CCP is Communist in name only.

I am not talking about communism in particular. Imagine any abstract system which is better than ours. It is completely justified to kill X millions if it means that future generations will live in a much better society.

It is like saying communism is bad because Marx had an ugly beard. Yes, it is bad, but for a different reason.

>It is completely justified to kill X millions if it means that future generations will live in a much better society

That makes more sense when commies keep saying x country wasn't real communism. Marx called for a state of the world requiring states to kill their own citizens in massive numbers. Why anyone would support a transition to a shot system like communism is beyond me.

Sure you have no problem with it, you think your team is the one picking who gets killed. Oh boy are you in for a supprise.

A better society is not one in which all but the political classes are equal in poverty.

Little onions-dicked faggots like you would be the first to REEEE bloody murder if it were ever decided that (You) had to be disposed of.

>The ends of communism
>good

I guess you could make that argument if you could guarauntee good results.

But thats the joke, the good results never ever manifiest.

>citation needed

It's just a reaction to the "Hitler was evil because of the number of people killed in WWII" meme. If that's what the standard for evil is then communism is objectively worse.

>Muh 100 gorillion
If Hitler couldn't gas 6 million Jews what makes you think communism would be this efficient?

>ends justify the means?
Justification is a spook

The bourgeois are terrified they might have to pay their fair share so they make up absurd statistics

I don't mind people being killed, but only if they are commies.

Attached: reforming a communist.jpg (1024x707, 128K)

>efficient
No we aren’t saying that, we are saying communism is incompetent, and we all know incompetence kills, just look at all the starving black countries.

>Muh deaths from communism

So we'll just pretend captialism has led to World Peace?

Attached: deathstatsGPX_468x371.jpg (468x371, 73K)

>Why does nu-right get triggered by X million killed?
Because it should of been X billion killed.

Based post.
As if I am against it. The advantage of being suicidal.

Why is consensus important?
We have a majority already OP.

Yes, say whatever you want about Communism--as long as it is the truth--then people will not respect Communism.

>Little onions-dicked
did the cuck-birgin-basedboys revolt against the chad-onions?

>happy birthday Nietzsche
>say it : muh 600 millions

>ends justify the means
The end justifies the means if you're certain that the means are noble and can be achieved.

Thing is that IRL no one know what can or can't be done.

You don't know if your hypothesis works til you actually test it.

You see the problem with communism is they're chasing the idea of a utopia a pursuit that always leads to dystopia

Attached: autistic screeching.png (640x1136, 802K)

communism does not equate freedom. its a form of a dictatorship

Attached: rafal.jpg (599x595, 86K)

That's why "testing" is important. We tested communism, we tested european nationalism, libertarianism etc. But we shouldn't stop. If you declare that killing people is bad, even in a context of criticising communism, many potentially good ideas which involve killing people won't be tested.

Oh fuck off!

Attached: Konstanty_Rokossowski_w_polskim_mundurze.jpg (435x599, 74K)

Erm,

When talking about death-tolls, people often talk about non-combatants. If you have statistics on the civilian deaths from the western powers or want to talk about hiroshima/nagasaki, that is a separate argument than X amount of conscripted men died during Y war.

It is terrible that all of those men died, and I have wrestled quite a lot with the validity and value of compelled service -- however their deaths are a result a different premise.

You could theoretically have a mass-mobilized war with 1million dead soldiers with culturally acceptable civilian causalities. It is severely unlikely a scenario would play out that way, but the values instantiated by the preservation of military lives and the preservation of civilian lives are fundamentally different.

Depends on your definition of freedom.

Attached: 1525192345039.png (622x350, 186K)

Also people who advocate communism act like there isn't a ruling class. Communism is an equalizer in the sense that it makes 99% of the population poor. there will always be millionaires and billionaires in communist systems

>lol, like why do you guys care about dying?

Attached: ;hj.jpg (1642x1493, 523K)

Isn't it great to be dead? Nothing to worry about.

you don't actually believe this. you agree with the abstract concept, but if you were among the millions dying for "the greater good", i guarantee you wouldn't just be like OH WELL, EDGY 14 YEAR OLDS ONLINE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NECESSARY FOR PROGRESS SO IM NOT MAD :))))))

Attached: Israel attacks palestine again.jpg (680x453, 36K)