FACT: Alex Jones admitted to playing a character in a court of law

FACT: Alex Jones admitted to playing a character in a court of law.

FACT: Alex Jones is lying in some way, be it to the courts or to his audience.

FACT: Alex Jones often rants on the necessity of being honest.

FACT: Alex Jones is a lying hypocrite.

This is for those who have taken the blinders off. Alex Jones will be viewed on this board much the same way Jordan Peterson is.

youtu.be/FV8OWkqDQjU

Attached: 1491754745336.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
news.yale.edu/2015/09/08/estrogen-shrubbery-and-sex-ratio-suburban-frogs
upi.com/Science_News/2015/09/08/Estrogen-in-suburban-ponds-is-turning-male-frogs-female/3341441734237/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16152976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3280221/
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/
berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/04/15_frogs.html
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

interesting but have you considered the following

Attached: ourguy.gif (666x666, 1.28M)

fact: he's a CIA Mockingbird Agent

fact: Rogers Stone is his handler

Attached: Alex-Jones-C.I.A.-Chart.png (1024x626, 92K)

t. Alex Jones’ ex

Attached: water filter merchant.jpg (1280x1354, 129K)

and what happens when you mention to people that there's estrogen in the water?
"WATEARR MAAAKS DA FRAAWGS GHAAY"
like the performance artist that he is, turning a serious topic into a comedic meme, exactly like David Icke and all his truth about the Rothschild and Zionists then smears it with interdenominational pedovore lizards

I know you people are only pretending to be this stupid. but it's pretty obvious that saying "THE FREAKING FROGS ARE TURNING GAY" gets peoples attention... and then once you simply type "estrogen frogs" into google, you get results from Yale and Berkeley immediately.

"GAY FROGS LOL!!!"

to which I reply because I am not braindead
"THE FROGS ARE GAY AND SO IS YOUR DAD." alternatively "THE FROGS ARE GAY AND YOUR MOM GAY"

>fact: he's a CIA Mockingbird Agent
>fact: Rogers Stone is his handler
so the CIA is exposing the CIA? Alex is one of the few people that actually still talks about Operation Mockingbird. how does that even remotely make sense?

Alex talks about the Gulf of Tonkin being a lie, Operation Northwoods, etc.

this logic fails me

Attached: 4cc858cf497143ffae7cb7f2110bce9aa984ecc14c1c2f63ac70328f36b8ba59.jpg (2115x3240, 2.85M)

Attached: 9e27429156f79bdca776aa0cfd2a30c444a7c3d42566d4ca88f64a156fc18a6c - Copy.gif (3375x5175, 3.43M)

Attached: 37123a06fdac3096792ae7d0d35ba49b0780757102574fa6a620ae5d542f2b76.jpg (2111x3240, 2.83M)

Attached: 1522539724812.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

the knowledge was known in the mid 90's with a woman scientist leading the charge against the petrochemical industry.
Then alex jones took over and made a mockery of it.
Don't reply, you're too fucking useless to waste any more time on.

Attached: ewXm5.jpg (355x397, 73K)

He is a radio show host. What do you expect?

Attached: 38764578345.jpg (600x519, 74K)

"Expose" common knowledge govt corruption to build credibility within a community. He has to talk about some truth to get those who have just woken up to the depths of govt corruption, because then he focuses them on stuff thats off the wall or severley unsubstantiated. Kinda like a prisim redirecting the light of people's anger

>the knowledge was known in the mid 90's with a woman scientist leading the charge against the petrochemical industry.
>Then alex jones took over and made a mockery of it.
>Don't reply, you're too fucking useless to waste any more time on.
see, you have no argument. you dispelled nothing of what I said and resorted straight to ad hominem.

type "estrogen frogs" into Google:
newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
news.yale.edu/2015/09/08/estrogen-shrubbery-and-sex-ratio-suburban-frogs
upi.com/Science_News/2015/09/08/Estrogen-in-suburban-ponds-is-turning-male-frogs-female/3341441734237/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16152976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3280221/
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/
berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/04/15_frogs.html

All men are lairs at least Alex's doin it for his country

>He has to talk about some truth to get those who have just woken up to the depths of govt corruption, because then he focuses them on stuff thats off the wall or severley unsubstantiated.
yet you don't substantiate what you claim he is saying that is unsubstantiated. lol

at least bring up the Israel thing, it's a totally valid point that he hardly ever discusses Israel in general and certainly doesn't call them out. but I think he's woke to the JQ and just prefers to only be sued 10 times a week and be slandered in the media rather than have his brains blown out

I do hope he starts exposing the kikes soon. David Knight's broadcast for today has the headline "WATCH LIVE: BIBI SETS THE TRAP, WILL THE US GO TO WAR?" and the comments are very anti-Israel, as they should be. so there's some hope.

>so the CIA is exposing the CIA? Alex is one of the few people that actually still talks about Operation Mockingbird. how does that even remotely make sense?

I was just explaining the possible logic of CIA exposing CIA. I didnt come here to do a 12-page souce cited expose, you can find his unsubstantiated claims on your own, they are easy to find.

Im just poining out it serves the lever pullers to have "woke" people chasing shadows

Shut up, retard. Alex Jones's brand of """libertarianism""" is the preamble to the next Holocaust.

He does, he puts on like gorilla masks and shit.

Alex Jones is /our guy/

>I didnt come here to do a 12-page souce cited expose, you can find his unsubstantiated claims on your own, they are easy to find.
>don't make me cite evidence to support my claims, that's outrageous
typical.

The argument to made is that satanist are just jews 2.0 and and thus feel no remorse anyway when killing their own kind.

(perhaps a common everyday jew would take that as an insult but cmon. Every stereotype that applies to your group identity HAS to apply to you?)

One min he’s defending whites against constant race based attacks and the next he’s supporting DACA and “hybrid vigor.” I don’t know wtf is up with this guy and I don’t have the patience to figure it out.

Alex Jones started me on the path to becoming a jew hating holocauster

Honestly, I think it's because he's an idiot. He's probably like 100 IQ trying to "analyze" topics he should have at least a 120 IQ to do accurately.

Imagine being this MUCH of a brainlet. Alex Jones is a deepstate agent to make conspiracy theorist look insane.

Attached: 1523308358552.png (487x659, 87K)

I think you've been the only Alex Jones fan around here.

>acts like a manic retard all the time
>sucks in all the air in the room to prevent anyone else from giving their thoughts
>every conspiracy is okay as long as you don't blame the jews
>especially not Israel and 9/11
>pizzagate is a distraction from the real pedo rings(it's THE ring)
>buy my supplements goy
I really don't like the man.

Attached: alex-jones-dance-525x295.jpg (525x295, 34K)

He lies!

Quick, dismiss everything he says!!!

- every liberal, ever.

he's hyper emotional to wake sleepers and sell dope medicine and water filters; still runs a better alternative media machine than you or I do.

You’re probably right. It’s just so fucking tiresome and confusing. He might be trying to ride a fence to avoid controversy but I don’t think you can do that in this day and age and accurately reveal the truth. But wtf do I know, man...

How exactly is Jordan Peterson viewed? I personally think he's extremely based for a centrist

FACT: OP has no sources.

FACT: OP is a faggot.
Source can be found in these posts by OP

Yeah, "exposing" shit that's 60 years old and totally irrelevant. It's all information that no one will care enough about to do anything about. Plus his constant shilling against White interests with muh constitution and muh immigration is keeping people from uniting along racial lines, when our race is under collective attack.

Now he's been pushing for war against Iran. He was always against the PNAC's plan to take down those 7 countries. And now, because muh Trump he wants to do it, all the while being against taking down Assad. The cognitive dissonance is real.

IS THERE NOTHING PURE IN THIS FUCKIN WORLD

>you do the hard work for me

Oh look somone who cant do his own research. What have you cited to refute my point?

His court case prooves he is a liar, whether its to the public or the judge. That alone shows he is an untrustworthy individual.

>Finally figuring out Alex Jones is a shilling steam valve.

Welcome to 10yrs ago, jackass.

FACT: you're hired by JIDF

He admitted to playing a character in a specific instance where he was wearing joker makeup talking crazy about getting people to take vaccines. Why do you regurgitate shitty debunked talking points from lile, 2 years ago at this point?

He has like 6 or 7 characters, like fake russian spy or humble water salesman, but that doesn't change anything of what he says, it's all fairly verifiable and people come up with more evidence all the time.

You can ask the hermaphrodite frogs.

>stale media matters/shareblue talking points
Kys shill
He's exposing the pedophiles. He is anti satanist.
That's all that matters
Saged.

>attacking a guy who defends the jews is JIDF work

No you fucking retard that commemt was abojt atrazine draining into water by farms and kiterally making the frogs gay. You dont even know the context of the clips you use fucking idiot.

He's defending the pedophiles and satanists.

Same same

Nigger go buy some iodine and brainforce you pussy.

WHAT? HE IS THE ONLY MEDIA FIGURE THAT TALKS ABOUT EVERYTHING BEING FUCKING SATANIC AND PEDOPHILE SHIT. Man this shareblue/leftypol divide and conquer shill shit is retarded.

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES!!!
>FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

right now there is a war happening on the Chans
>a knowledge war
They DO NOT WANT YOU AWAKE!!!!
>THEY FEAR YOUR POTENTIAL
so rise up!!! Post this in slide threads and FUCK THE JDIF MOD TEAM
Who bans truth and tries to silence Gods Prophets
Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods are COMPED
>JANITORS ARE COMPED

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Attached: HasidicBeachFeeding.jpg (570x874, 97K)

This right here was the death blow to yourself. Next time don't try so hard to push your agenda, Goldberg.

No one cares if you don't like Jones. You offered no alternatives, probably because you think everyone on the internet is a fed.

Get back under Shlomos desk where you belong, sucking that schlong, leaf.
He covered for Israel on 9/11 and he covered up pizzagate the instant he got some pushback. No integrity. Only excuses.

He is more credible than Legacy Media though

Attached: 382983FF-19B6-4C00-B03A-1A2CD4B93D5F.jpg (224x225, 12K)