Racist Jewish Millitia Member Goes on Hate Filled Rant About Goyim

hooktube.com/watch?v=yeJwdbZS7GA

Attached: 276f3ca4c39a3e3138b1923b03e2bc199a0b05b2f8d637f2e0eb2d6b127b81dc.jpg (255x143, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

this is very interesting good find user

This has been on cripple for two weeks. Look into the jdf, they even made the splc hate list.

Where's the hate filled rant? I got so far in the video as the two Jewess sisters, then had to go fap.

It's actually called HookTube. LMFAO.

3:25 - 4:40 his rants starts up on the goyim.
6:50 The goyim want to kill us.

then it's time to make our own goyim training against (((them)))

Fortunately the majority of Jews live in gun free zones.

Oops it's the Jewish defense league
Laws are for the goyim. The talmud is nothing but, rabbis debating gods laws and how to bend them non religious Jews are still raised with this philosophy. In jewyork city VIP can still get concealed carry permit.

"We've probably trained hundreds of students"

If that's the equipment they're running, and how they're training, they're completely inconsequential.

Half the pipe hitting niggas I know would lay out a whole battalion of them in a couple hours.

Just because you have a gun and went to a training class, doesn't mean you know how to really run a gun, especially in the field.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

You think that stops them? These same people running the militia and signing up for it I can guarantee hate Trump and the goyim.

They will be above the law during the Collapse. Remember that. You are nothing but money generators for them.

Hey, at least they support the Second Amendement.

>mounting an ACOG on top of a carry handle

These guys aren't a threat.

Bup

You can do this, we did it in the army.

The way i learned it this isn't even a carry handle but originially was for the bolt grip before they put it in the rear. People only abuse it as a carry handle

Doing that limits the effectiveness of the optic to at best 300m.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Cheek weld is impossible without the riser on buttstock, height over bore increases, overall size of the rifle increases greatly, weight is up over a flat top, etc.

>hate Trump and the goyim
hahahaah, you think you're going to sling lines like that around here and convince anyone?
You think 90% of Jow Forums doesn't already know Trump ingests jewish sperm daily? Who are you trying to convince? I know you get by in your echo chamber (/ptg/) but outside of that you will find no allies, I promise you that.

DUDE , THE WAR ENDED LIKE 80 FUCKING YEARS AGO AND THESE DUDES ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT GASCHAMBERS AND NAZIS?

you can only play the victim card for so long before it gets boring

>They will be above the law during the collapse
Nigger so will we and I have 8 rifles thousands of rounds and a big family. If kikes made good soldiers their MO wouldn't be subterfuge it'd be armed conflict.

Especially the fact, assuming it's the truth, that 6 million out of 60 million dead in the war is fucking nothing compared to other losses of life. Fucking jews. Everyone's the aggressor and they're always the victim.

>hooktube

Attached: jew-jitsu.jpg (484x600, 134K)

Because they know they are still engaging on the same behavior that had them persecuted in the first place.
>we don't have to change, its everyone else that is wrong

>the goyim don't care where you live, eventually they're going to come for you

Attached: pepe-gas-kike-618x354.png (618x354, 159K)

all i heard was 'no matter where you are the goyim will find you'

like we wouldn't simply keep our distance and use artillery on the kikes. imagine being this stupid.

>WHY DO THE GOYIM PERSECUTE US SO
Every Jew. Every fucking Jew.

Attached: 1524498911913.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

I've watched the whole thing, where does the hate filled rant about goyim start?

The entire video. It's literally jews training to kill non-jews.

Attached: 1520732758536.jpg (780x886, 226K)

What do you expect from a group of people who's IQ is an average of 87?

Super loxism? Did the original get pulled already then? Didn't think youtube would go after Jews for that kind of thing.

>Embrace the Suck patch

What a fucking try-hard

No, as far as I can see they were training to defend themselves.

This video is a nothingburger.

these jews seem alright. just trying to survive in america. rural Penn pay their taxes, small business, probably trump voters.