Why are second gen immigrants such cunts?

Why are second gen immigrants such cunts?

Attached: 8528B6DF-52DA-49BE-B51F-EFE53541EE7A.jpg (750x313, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

entitlement.

>wypeop hate us
>dey hatw us while simultaneously let us live here, let tons of non-whites immigrate here, defend people from not getting deorted,give us tons of ethnic based benefits and let us shit on and mock them daily
How does that galaxy brain logic even works?

Attached: 29D5847C-912A-4C0D-9FC8-41ED4D74978C.jpg (750x817, 161K)

Think of this often.
Just look at how hard they try to justify their hatred.
They should just simply say they hate whites for absolutely no reason (or more likely propaganda) rather than try to justify it with shitty excuses that make no sense.

Attached: 7F17A0A8-7672-4AF5-B557-30D4AA41E3A2.jpg (750x823, 174K)

>We love their culture
No the fuck we don't

This, and brainwashing in school

>These people literally think mass immigration is because we're incapable of making tacos

Oh wow

>Mexicans get money, economic stability, and safety
>Whites get tacos

Yeah we're really winning here

If africans and arabs don't like the host countries (1st world countries always), then they should move back to their shitholes. I mean, we won't even be sad that these sandniggers are not staying in the West on welfare anymore.

Who the fuck "makes fun of" somebody's lunch?

This shit never happens and anybody making fun of a guys lunch deserves to be wedgied onto the top of a chain link fence after everybody else has gone home.

>Who the fuck "makes fun of" somebody's lunch?
Nobody. It's a dumb trope from random immigrant children memories about how people thought their curry was kind of smelly.

This

This. I've met so many spic anchor babies that think they are God's gift. Giving citizenship to anchor babies was a fucking mistake, they never do anything productive and just leech of welfare or get arrested.
I've had people make fun of my lunch at work before, but no one actually liked those people. I chalk it up to autism and move on.

Identity issues. They were born in the country but still have a direct connection to their ancestral home via their parents. This creates a small existential crisis in them regarding their identity where they feel like they need to be connected to their ancestral culture. They might get some slights (where are you really from and such) and then you combine it with the indoctrination they get from college or a mosque or whatever and it turns into full blown hatred for their native country, a veneration of their ancestral home and culture and general psychosis. With Asians and hispanicas and such it's always the second gens that flip out about "cultural appropriation"; the immigrants themselves don't care and the people of the original country don't either. It's somewhat similar to muslims in that a lot of ISIS members and such tend to be children of immigrants who return to their ancestral homes to engage in jihad.

>love our culture
get fucked theyre here because their parents loved our culture and theyre only tolerated because of memes like "delicious ethnic food"

the pursuit of bourgeois social capital

Their small heads can't understand they are only bringing death upon themselves

I suppose now I think about it I did get comments but it's such a draw of the bow to call it bullying.
It's more mates filling in dead air and finding something to shit talk about and this is a guy who had Vegemite sandwiches.

I'm an immigrant in America, came here from Britain when I found we couldn't even get mace legally when living in an area infested with muslims and nigerians. I'm extremely grateful to be in this country, to have my greencard and a good job, I'm going to raise my children one day to keep as much of their British heritage as possible while being polite and respectful to my host nation. There's a certain amount of give and take when two cultures collide like this but they're reasonably close

Every race prefers their own kind. Join the movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 4f3bf8f705d32ec589a2a1373ccb5056.jpg (468x412, 33K)

>you colonialist
so whites are colonizers of their own countries?

> The food argument

Is the most retarded argument on earth. We live in a civilized and post feminist world.
Most people don't know how to cook traditional food of their home country, specially woman. They don't even know how to cook an egg.

*globalized and post feminist world

immigration tropes are still totally mired in a pre-war situation where assimilation was not only desired but also mandatory. i don't think many people (definitely not liberals) have grasped the idea that millions of people can enter your country within a few months and never ever have assimilate

>we couldn't even get mace legally when living in an area infested with muslims and nigerians. I'm extremely grateful to be in this country, to have my greencard and a good job, I'm going to raise my children one day to keep as much of their British heritage as possible while being polite and respectful to my host nation. There's a certain amount of give and take when two cultures collide like this but they're reasonably close

the fact that you think about this and want to achieve a balance shows why you are not the problem. they want to be accommodated and are demanding to be.

In North America and South America when the big immigrations waves of europeans occurrred. If you didn't assimilate, you basically were dead.
There wasn't any welfare covering your ass or a big judicial industry trying to make a case for you to get shekels from the state.

If I see you putting malt vinegar in your french fries I'll stab you

It's not that it hasn't occurred to them, they're actively pushing it, perhaps as a reaction to the way immigration was handled around the time of the great wars. They're fighting for hoards of people to flood the country with completely alternative cultures that don't fit, and be allowed to proudly declare them better than America and purposefully go against American values with a smug grin. The liberals and left people pushing this are so actively anti-their own culture and country that any alternative seems good to them and they'll defend it hard, like brainwashed cuckoo's desperately feeding this alien chick that's killed their own children

>school lunches made fun of
Oppression in 2018

Malt vinegar and then salt, so the salt sticks to the chips.

Thanks. I always think of Trump's comment that he wants more immigrants from the north European countries and less from shit holes should be total common sense for any reasonable person, the fact that it drew such ire really shows how far gone the common person here is sadly. They imagine that they'll welcome poor abused refugees into their communities and be blessed with spicy food and happy dancing people, not crime, child rape, stabbings and all the wonders that came to Birmingham and London when the blacks and arabs flooded in.

>not putting malt vinegar on fries

Imagine being this pleb.

Attached: freedom fries.jpg (474x266, 29K)

ppl used to make fun of my irish last name because its different.

>when we were 5 Timmy said my curry smelled funny and giggled
>by Allah he will meet the sword for that!

most current immigrants just don't have any need to assimilate. you can mostly deal with your own kind, consume media from your home country via the internet, and fly back home to see your relatives yearly thanks to cheap air travel. that's a pretty different game than "sell the house to buy a one-way steamer ticket to new york and never see your homeland again"

>first generation
MESSATSU

gas all non Europeans

Fuck off, it's a novel flavor.
But I admit, I only do it in private.

Thank God for that. Imagine if they integrated? They would ruin our races.

I've thought about this a lot since it occurred to me that terrorist acts are often performed by either converts or second gen immigrants.

It seems to me it's got to come from a confused and lacking sense of cultural identity. Their parents chose to come here, they were able to choose what culture they take on, what culture they bring, what culture they leave behind. The second generation has much less say in that, and when they come to realise that they are in a sense, culturally only half there, they resent it and then reject it, and so fully embrace one or the other. And with the call of their homeland's culture being in their blood, being in a sense, "truer", that tends to be the one they choose.

I'm a second generation American. I love this country.