Jackie Chan's lesbian daughter lives under bridge

Jackie Chan's daughter lives under a bridge with her girlfriend, because of homophobic parents. The girls are afraid they'll be separated.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=v3s4AxWIgB0
Article [croatian, use translator]: index.hr/black/clanak/kci-jackieja-chana-zivi-s-curom-ispod-mosta-beskucnice-smo-zbog-homofobnih-roditelja/1042078.aspx

Attached: lesb.jpg (484x363, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Chan_filmography
queerty.com/jackie-chans-lesbian-daughter-says-shes-homeless-homophobic-parents-20180501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this news in Croatia?

Attached: Croatian girl2.png (459x720, 323K)

>Jackie Chan's daughter lives under a bridge with her girlfriend
gross, the faggots have what's coming to them. Lots of mentally ill people live under bridges they'll fit right in

Good, society should shun defective individuals at the very least.
I personally prefer euthanasia, but that is a hard pill.for some to swallow

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-105405.png (1440x2560, 1.25M)

Hahahaha

Based jackie

I'm impressed. A modern day father having the guts to disown his degenerate child.

>Etta Ng Chok Lam

Attached: 1520127920850.jpg (500x395, 102K)

This makes me like Jackie more, fuck this defective dyke

>head of a powerful triad, not afraid of anyone
>master of several forms of kung fu
>his movies are guaranteed kino
>hates fags so much he banishes his degenerate daughter
How can one man be so based?

Attached: jackie.jpg (615x400, 79K)

Does that wierd niece still hang out with him?

Attached: chanjade-e1492659729980.jpg (900x488, 66K)

Because (((Index))) wrote it

Attached: soros.jpg (623x128, 101K)

Jackie is a national treasure.

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Attached: Jackie.jpg (1329x1056, 451K)

>want life of litte trabble
>get attention seeking dyke daughter

How did she not see this coming?

JACKIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 704858234556.jpg (280x340, 20K)

Funfact: The guy on the left of the pic, Jason Forrester is the girls' Godfather.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 43K)

Retarded dyke I'm glad Jackie disowned her. She wants to be a troll she can live like one.

Also the homo community frequently rubs elbows with pedophiles. All that degeneracy is poison.

Jackie Chan's daughter just turned 18. The blonde woman is in her 30s. They've been dating for almost a year, so the blonde woman was taking advantage of a minor. Not only that, but she's a meth dealer who's involved Jackie Chan's daughter with drugs. This isn't about the fact that she's lesbian; Jackie Chan and the girl's mother wanted to protect her from this woman.

Basically, this story confirms everything we know about homosexuals - predatory older people preying on minors and drug use.

I wasn't expexting to see Rance. What a cluster fuck of characters.

>I personally prefer euthanasia,
So do I. I would be killed if that were implemented.

suicide booths when

based Jackie Chan

Attached: st_tos_agony_booth.jpg (720x530, 121K)

What's a bunch of lazy women, they are in age to apply for a job and get hired. And yet they are still seeking for Jackie chan's credit card to profit of his wealth.

The millenial generation sure is lazy.

That girl was literally a lesbian in training. Why is this a surprise?

based, Police Story is one of the finest movies ever made

ONE MORRREEE THING

*Kicks both of the dykes in the teeth*

>Millennial degenerate complaining on jewtube instead of getting a job
Jackie was right to disown her

>Living underneath a bridge built in China
That seems incredibly unwise.

Attached: 1514022936027.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Are you contributing to mankinds DOWNFALL or resurection???
>are you a lurker, a shill, or a bringer of truth and pills

Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods cannot stop it
>shareblue cannot
>Rabbi Chaim Kibutzberg cannot stop it

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Join the ARMY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS and let's expose these DEVILS

>BonusMeme
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
A Digital Prohpecy from the futureScape

NOT MONOTIZED NO SHEKKEL BEGGING NO PATREON NO CIANIGGERCOIN

>ALL FOR TRUE FREEDOM

Attached: received_10211500859623136.jpg (902x676, 97K)

Jackie is probably repenting ever coming to the west.

Gay. nobody cares and you're a loser. Enjoy wasting your time. I could fart and influence more than you. Stupid faggot lick my fat nuts idiot faggot FAGGOT

Lesbians... only lesbians would put book shelves and pictures under a bridge

Attached: 1523643015643.png (500x374, 311K)

Bases Jackie Chan. I'll watch some of his old movies just because of this.

Fucking a Jackie Chan is great and that seals the deal

Attached: 818B43E3-F952-44A9-AD7C-AD40314EB920.jpg (704x845, 62K)

isnt his son some degenerate drug dealer too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Chan_filmography

>This isn't about the fact that she's lesbian; Jackie Chan and the girl's mother wanted to protect her from this woman.

I never understood this sentiment. How does disowning someone help protect them? At this point isn't it washing their hands?

>At this point isn't it washing their hands?
that's the point

How many times will we need confirmation on this before people take it as fact?

Jackie should elbow strike that ugly cunt in the throat till she is blowing blood bubbles the size of her bulbous head!

Attached: gayburn.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

The last case scenario. Let her reach rock bottom, she'll wake up eventually.

>daughter
She announced that she was pregnant in 1999, and disclosed the affair with Jackie Chan after public speculation. Soon afterwards, Jackie Chan admitted he had "only committed a fault that many men in the world commit". She gave birth to a daughter, Etta Ng Chok Lam, on 18 January 1999. However, Elaine decided she would take care of her daughter without Jackie Chan.
Nah, not Jackie's daughter

conclusion: single mother always produce lgbt offsprings

Had she not been a degenerate embarrasing dyke, He probably would of. Even Arnold’s bastard shaped the fuck up to have his dad.

oh so this is just so she can hopefully suck some money from jackie

the chad chan vs the virgin takei

Chan is one of the richest gooks in Hong Kang, which is pretty telling... since you know Hongkong is filthy rich.

anyway, stupid low IQ daughter throws it all away.. for some pussy.

It's really fucking stupid. If you want to be lesbian, be lesbian in secret. Don't joepardize that massive fortune you stupid brainlet whore

It is the point where you realise you are enabling their lifestyle and need to cut ties. My father disowned my brother and 2 months later he came back home begging for forgiveness, he has completely turned his life around since then and is working for one of the biggest engineering firms in the country.

sick burn bruh

Attached: Betty_lol.jpg (491x414, 84K)

yes, she just need some happy candy to chill ya know and he needs jackie to supply some
>Jaycee Chan says prison was 'harsh' and father Jackie did not intervene in drugs case
oopsie

she's not his daughter, she was raised by her single mommy

He has also regularly said to his domestic chinese audience that they shouldn't watch his Hollywood movies because they are stupid and he does them solely for money.

And he is a fervent loyalist of the Communist Party and said how 1989 Tianmen Square crackdown was justified.

Attached: 5904658540205459363.jpg.cf.jpg (400x531, 33K)

Props to your brother.

He also disowned his son didn't he? For doing drugs if I remember correctly.
Might I suggest Drunken master 2?
Easily his best one.

>no you dont understand jackie is TOO nationalist!!
fuck off idiot

That's a good point but have you considered the fact that my nuts are very oily this morning and I would like for you to lick them succ

what do you think of this senpai?

pic before mutation with mom

Attached: Unknown.jpg (279x181, 8K)

/ourguy/

Attached: hrvatfrog.jpg (223x215, 17K)

Busy taking care of the family

Finds her somewhat interested in political reforms and knows she is clearly going through a hard time

Typical nice guy Jackie Chan taken out of context and made into symbolic target of lesbians in what state?

This cant be in china

Jesus Christ my man relax. You're playing a dangerous game. Go have a walk m8.

Attached: 1524411462368.jpg (509x339, 18K)

I don't need any confirmation at all.

WTF I love Jackie Chan even more now. He's 100% ourguy

Attached: happy_jade.jpg (480x360, 12K)

eat box, get pox.

I approve of him.

jackie told that bitch to abort that baby, but Elaine want her daughter so bad, hence an unfortunate kid was thrown into this cruel cruel world. Meet Etta Ng, she wants your attention and love.

Tell that dumb thot not to live in one of the most expensive places to live in the world then

Attached: 1523543041192m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

the gays fear Confucian ideology

Drop your name, autist

that is a house not a bridge.

they are not even trying to lie well.

She's just larping as a lesbian like all Roasties who grow up in less than ideal circumstances
I bet because jackie wasn't always around due to fame, she decided to become lesbian to get his attention, and now since she's in it too deep and found a predatory gf, she beta'd herself and cucked to her gf instead of crawling back to her family. she will likely shill how bad her parents are until she can't get any sheckles from it anymore and then just run back to her real home

queerty.com/jackie-chans-lesbian-daughter-says-shes-homeless-homophobic-parents-20180501
>Adding another layer of oddity, Ng was declared missing in February by her mother Elaine. Ng and her Autumn have been living in Canada, though Etta has not been seen at work or school for some time.
>Elaine is critical of Etta’s video: “They shouldn’t film a clip telling others they are broke and who Etta’s father is,” she said. “People all over the world work hard and don’t rely on someone else’s fame to get money.”
>“If they don’t have work, then they’ll film these videos to complain about their parents? How many of these videos would we see in a day then?” she added.

So she is a lazy cunt who wants to cash in on her estranged father's wealth after 19 years of not trying to contact him.

I read that Jackie Chan planned to disinherit his children because he felt they should be forced to make their fortune the hard way.
Clearly, though, he didn't do such a good rearing his kids if his daughter turned out like this.

Ok I took a walk and now feel much calmer.
My position now is that Jackie should just tie her up and arrange for her to be gang raped until straight.

>accomplish nothing on your own and have nothing in your name
>your effortless comfy life is ripped away from you
Do you...
A. Reevaluate your life and take steps to find a place to live, a job, etc
B. Bitch about it on Twitter and ask for Gibbs

She obviously didn’t do her best.

Attached: 34809619-6E67-4004-A67E-C735919EBDC3.jpg (750x670, 66K)

But I thought communism was inclusive, well what about now leftists?

>implying we have the whole story and they were kicked out solely for being gay

Also, nobody is stopping them from getting jobs. Two people with income shouldn't have any problem renting a shitty apartment.

The only reason they are homeless is because it allows them to play the victim. Or they're just lazy.

>tfw I did my best today

she's jackie bastard child, come on do ur research user bismillah

J U S T

Attached: 1505493893016.jpg (346x488, 17K)

Well done!

Ok, fuck these degenerates.

ahh you're right, it's his daughter but he got his mistress to cuck another dude. Jackie is alpha as fuck

Volunteer for a penal battalion, retards. Make yourselves useful.

BASED JACKIE CHING CHAN

whats going on here? its titled gayburn.. but all i see is nogs and a white person being burnt alive

Chan here a little back story for you.
She is a basterd/love child whose mother refused to abortion even though Jackie was married at the time. Sure it's a dick move on Jackie's part, but the mother did it for the money and fame!
So it's hardly a suprise the basterd turned out like this, oh she lives in Canada btw. She ran away from home, cut all ties from Jackie, shuns him not using his last name, became a homeless lesbian and now is asking for help from her dad, FUCK this dyke

>88
The digits check our, sir.

this is her mother. she looks like lesbian herself

Attached: 7cn_elainengjackiechan00.jpg (400x300, 37K)

The real question: dry eyes in Wisconsin?

she C U T E

You're a practical thinker, I like you.

Mentally ill carpet munchers

WE WUZ HONG KANGS!

Based Jackie

They have hands. They can work, don't they?

FINALLY SOME HOLLYWOOD FAG I CAN CONTINUE LIKING

Fun fact, this daughter was born from an extramarital affair that Jackie had years ago. She never actually lived under his roof