Possible False Flag III: Niggers Have No Dignity

Continued from the previous thread, it was pointed out that some woman down in Florida had her cars and home vandalized by some "racists". Yet, the spray paint on her car and home says "nigga" instead of "nigger", her tires were not slashed, windows at the house left unbroken, and the "fire" never happened.

Attached: 1525170085261.png (1242x2208, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170069320/#170069320
hammondpolice.com/gangsuppression/English gang packet 4-30-08_files/image025.jpg
dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/sets4.html
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking at how the G's are curved, thats a female style of writing, the she boon did it herself.

She also started a GoFuckMe to collect gibs from self-hating Why PeePo

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 9.52.57 AM.png (1364x639, 714K)

>nigga

Attached: 11.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Previous thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170069320/#170069320

Owns a repair company which is pretty odd.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 9.04.25 AM.png (1152x604, 574K)

Somewhere on that property, there is a flower pot or other decorative item painted with that exact color of spray paint.

more gibs?

Attached: Capture115.png (748x394, 409K)

her family sure uses the word nigga a lot on kikebook

Attached: williams_g_1.png (532x660, 40K)

Obviously the mis typed 10,000 the first time they set it up

good find. send all the evidence to go fund me,and cancel this bitches payout

Her dad probably built it up over 40 years of honest work

Point it out, user. I'm trying to look through a bunch of shit.

Why doesn't someone here setup a gofundme for them as well. You know, to spread the word and help them out? Just make sure all those guilty white peoples money get to the rightful people. The true victims here.

Wait, there's fucking TWO OF THEM? Jesus fucking Christ.

It's only been around for 15. Nice try, JIDF.

>not even using the correctly spelled plural word; niggers.
>wheel rims unscathed
>most expensive car most damaged
>no fire damage visible (wood and grassy area with trees would go alight.) Not to mention you would smell the smoke.
>already setup a gofundme page
This already reeks of insurance fraud and victim card.

The tires aren't even slashed. Not the work of a white person.

Attached: 31490547_2356497244364068_4349595715182264320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b743b1e18b9c5dbad7cf475b713d40b (960x720, 154K)

I haven't seen it yet, I'm just positive this is a left over can of Krylon she had used to paint something years ago. Maybe a flower pot, maybe a metal door, but she did this herself, I'm positive, and there's a color-matched object around somewhere.

Oh yeah that totally happened, definitely a white male

Attached: 1525179356.jpg (1008x652, 309K)

It was Gangsters Disciples.
You can tell by how the G and the D are written here on the door and the symbol right on the back of the Escalade.

Attached: 31502757_2356497077697418_1145612548305846272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=85df20c722e8448b9772bcda84d8894 (960x720, 60K)

don't most cars have alarms, esp jag's and caddy's

2018 not having CCTV cameras on your home
are people dumb

Ware every she got it most likely a hand off of an existing business she is probably fucking it up and now running this scam

They do.

Usually just lazy.

>dad

user...

but it's not racial slur when you put an "a" on the end

Attached: download.jpg (276x182, 6K)

>Christmas wreath on door
>It is now May

Niggas....

First one was for $1000 which they probably mis typed or were thinking to low they made a a new ne at $10,000 and changed the wording to the third person maybe from a friends account

Wait hole up. Is there a picture of the entire door? A vandal would have sprayed all over that wreath. This picture makes it appear that it was sprayed around. She wouldn't want to ruin her nice Christmas wreath, now would she?

Could this be some kind of insurance fraud?
Also, those cars look like they are more expensive than the house.

Look at this photo and then look at one of the symbols of GD's. Same fucking thing.
hammondpolice.com/gangsuppression/English gang packet 4-30-08_files/image025.jpg

Attached: 31490547_2356497244364068_4349595715182264320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b743b1e18b9c5dbad7cf475b713d40b (960x720, 1.34M)

GD....in Ocala? C'mon man.

>nigga

lol

okay, but what does this imply?

Attached: 1339517123865.jpg (385x343, 28K)

don't white poeple use nigger anyway, nigga is more of an informality, you know; like if you were actually a nigger

This guy gets it

If this was a hate crime itd be written with the hard R like "nigger"
Who uses the soft a anymore? Niggers

Yeah, this is the best I got before she moved in. Same door though.

That gangbangers did this shit, user.
dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/sets4.html

Attached: IShbg77ehbd4cd0000000000.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>those cars look like they are more expensive than the house.
This is true of literally every black person, and they are most likely leases.

Yeah that is female writing for certain. These things are almost always fake anyway, the blacks learned it from the Jews who have been doing it for centuries.

2nd one was made by white man named lombardo. why?

>nigga
>not nigger

Seems legit.

HEY SHANEQUA, WHAT'U DOIN?!

So the house was painted all over, the cars were painted all over, but for whatever reason, the vandal leaves the grill alone. And it looks possible that they sprayed around the Christmas wreath on the door as well. That makes no sense... unless you don't want to ruin your pretty wreath and nice grill.

BUUUUMP
Someone posted about the rims on the cars not being touched.
I'm willing to bet the wheels are rented, and would not be covered by the care insurance.
I'd also be willing to bet she did not purchase additional insurance for the rims.
Pic very related.

Attached: rentalwheels.png (1176x629, 265K)

why would someone rent wheels? and not buy them?

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

Sooo it's a false flag because you hate black people? Nice proof.

>That gangbangers did this shit, user.
okay, but does that fit the false flag narrative or lead it in a different direction? why would they do it is the important question

Attached: ugh.png (264x243, 27K)

Nigger*

It's spraypaint, not handwriting you retards

>Her dad
Imbying he is not in prison or left her mom 10 minutes after he found out she was preggo.

That's great and all but I don't want to distract away from this current focus.

Her baby daddy did quite a bit of time in Florida Department of Corrections after selling cocaine, having guns on him, all sorts of shit. Who's to say that he didn't piss off some Gangsters Disciples down there in FL?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 9.40.08 AM.png (830x348, 75K)

See

>turn on vpn
>Make a clone
>Report other one as scam
>Reap profits as sheboon loses it

A friend cuck or shill

>rims more expensive than a house
well it has a point

Even if it is a false flag i dont get why the car was not damaged; would not she get more insurance money this way ?

Then that's not a false flag. Also how old are you that you think petty vandalism is how criminals get back at each other? You need to be 18 to post here.

>nigger
>not nigger
hey there tyrone whatcha doin

like this one the daughter dated from the until the 29th of April, from what i can tell

Attached: williams_g_2_PS.png (348x556, 332K)

yeah thats sounds like the most retarded thing in the world

i don't think you have any grasp on how the brain handles motor functions in regard to how it handles written language or creation of objects regardless of their scope

this looks identical to every sheboon's handwriting that i've personally seen in the last decade and a half of working shitty office jobs, they all have the same unprofessional comic sans style of handwriting

Paint won't ruin a barbecue and is also easy to clean off.

The dude's white and lives in Dayton OH lmao what a fucking so󠄀yboy

Spraypainting is not handwriting. Sorry man.

You form letters the same way in either case, it isn't as easy to match as handwriting because you can't look at how the letters are begun or connected, but the way it is shaped overall is still the way that person writes that letter. It is something you have to consciously change in order to not have it be the same shape every time.

top kek

>Tyriona

That is her name? Fucking Christ. Her daddy was probably a literal Tyrone.

It worked, didn't it? Scared the shit out of the sheboon enough to make white people feel guilty and give her some free gibs.

Probably has warrants.

You can finance them.

Gangs dont target people for harassment out of nothing a robbery yes but not this

They are less then killing mad at someone in the house, could her repair business be a front for drugs or money laundering

wait I'm confused
"someone" spray painted nigga on their worthless trailer and they're blaming the evil nazi white man?

like not even something as simple as ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG just nigga a bunch of fucking times I mean if its not the "owner" its clearly some pavement ape children

so uh why are they blaming the white man and ebegging/gibsmedatreperatnanz no ony can be this gullible and mentally retarded why the fuck are people giving them money jesus christ WWIII can not come sooner

It's not Krylon. The spray pattern is different. Krylon uses a chisel/fan tip for the actuator. Also, she likely used a full can. Judging by the shitty quality it was some two dollar shit like Touch and Tone. She still did it though.

Attached: shitty_fan_tip.jpg (810x833, 93K)

No, you don't. They're different.

Uh oh.
This is actually quite incriminating evidence
Underrated post

She guaranteed either has insurance that will pay for all of it, or has set up a gofundme that has already covered the damages she did to her shit.

I hope she gets caught like the black guy in Omaha, the black guy at the military academy or the jews that paint swastikas on their own dorm room doors.

9 out of ten of these incidents are false flags.

All the 'hijab grab' incidents were either proven false, or had no police reports filed because it was pure bs.
But the media fails to report on the resolution to these crimes.
And they still count as hate crimes.
Like the 2 guys that made hundreds of bomb threats from 2016 to mid 2017.
>a jewish teenager with dual israel/US citizenship (over 200 bomb threats to jccs/synagogues in the US/Austrailua/New Zealand/Canada)
>a black journalist, with a Spanish name, that lists himself as muslim on his social media, that was fired from a St. Louis newspaper for making up dozens of news stories with no sources (almost a hundred bomb threats to jccs/synagogues)

They literally account for the entire rise in antisemitic crimes in tge US between the two of them.
But they continue to use the Stat based on it in the media and government reports with the implication that it's evil white nazi Americans.
If you remove ALL false flag incidents, then the antisemitic crime actually went down.
And it's mostly muslims and leftist nut cases still, not 'nazis'.

You get the wheels on the vehicle out the door for 2-300 usd down payment instead of 3000 + USD, then they pay like 50 USD a week.
Nigga living "Hood Rich" type thing.

Attached: newsa 1725.gif (300x268, 500K)

Oh really? Her baby daddy was a Satan Disciples. You think this isn't gang related?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 12.25.16 PM.png (845x304, 24K)

Looks like a real pillar of the community

Attached: reward.jpg (960x576, 132K)

your brain is a biological machine which processes what we've created as written language in the defacto shape of whatever you've come to memorize it as;
regardless of whatever tool you're using at the time, your brain identifies the creation of whatever letters you're writing as the most familiar known shape in your memory

a spray can isn't going to magically change your biological muscle memory from the ground level and give you an arbitrary new form of letter creation

Attached: misfire.jpg (809x668, 71K)

Maybe for you, I don't know how to write Chinese.

>Tyronia

Female tyrone.

Attached: tyrone.png (461x400, 10K)

Blacks are more violent because of genetics, it's scientific.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1-photo-u1.jpg (650x471, 82K)

Maybe it was water based craft paint and she will just hose it mostly off

Hey now!
I think you’re on to something here.
I was wondering what those symbols might mean

Attached: 5CD114C1-7AA5-4DCC-B201-9E4838292862.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

Good eye. I typically just use Rustoleum. I bet it is the color of her last repo'd lease car then.

Attached: williams_g_3.png (511x244, 19K)

Florida is full of gangbangers hiding out from the West Coast or big cities after killing someone

Attached: giphy.gif (157x144, 495K)

Truth. "Gangster Disciples" goes by IGD not GD btw.

>why would someone rent wheels? and not buy them?

Because they're black. They don't have enough money to buy them, but they want everyone to think that they have enough money to buy them, so they have to have them, and then when the guy at the place says that they can get super expensive ones for nothing more than 1/6 of their government check and a signature, why that deal is too good to pass up! Sure, they'll have to do payments, but that's a whole month away. They'll probably be a famous rapper by then, but they aren't gonna get there without rims.

I like this theory, user.
Prison gangs will threaten prisoners families on the outside to extort them of their drug sales profits, or get them to do something, like kill someone.

Attached: E02CFE5E-B9A0-4B44-834D-62B401D04542.jpg (682x1024, 91K)

So someone named Sam D. has a SD tattoo and you extrapolate that to mean satan's disciples?

They're gang symbols, user.

There's Insane Gangster Satan Disciples, Gangster Disciples, MLD, all sorts of shit.

Attached: 3908752656_477771cdd3_b.jpg (1024x656, 461K)

>Petty vandalism
Sounds more like a threatening message from a known enemy

You guys are fucking retarded. What's going to happen now, because this is a false flag, is that some enormous Jow Forums dumbfuck is going to actually call her a nigger, she'll screencap it, post it, and then all of her gofundme bullshit will be justified. Do you retards have any awareness of yourselves?

Not how scars, marks, and tattoos work in LE, user. Any gang tattoos are documented. Satan's Disciples is a pretty big gang with Gangster's Disciples as an ally and Latin Kings as an enemy.

Latin Kings are all over Florida, bro

Nah, whatever gangbanger did that shit is gonna murder her stupid ass for running her mouth.

Insurance companies actually want stuff like proof. They'll just get a bucket and a sponge. If it's a false flag for GoFundMe bucks, then it'll probably come right off. Something tells me that the "perp" didn't use paint that is extremely hard to get off.

No I said if the gang symbles are real they are mad at someone in the house but not made enough to kill probably a Waring to pay up on a drug deal

A gang is not going to go out of the way to Tag a rradom place no one driving by will see