+++BREAKING NEWS: IAEA CONFIRMED TO BE A BUNCH OF ANTISEMITES, ISRAELI CLAIMS REFUTED+++

>Assessment on past and present outstanding issues regarding Iran’s nuclear programme to the IAEA Board of Governors.

>In the report, the Agency assessed that, before the end of 2003, an organizational structure was in place in Iran suitable for the coordination of a range of activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device. Although some activities took place after 2003, they were not part of a coordinated effort. The Agency’s overall assessment was that a range of activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device were conducted in Iran prior to the end of 2003 as a coordinated effort, and some activities took place after 2003. The Agency also assessed that these activities did not advance beyond feasibility and scientific studies, and the acquisition of certain relevant technical competences and capabilities. The same report stated that the Agency had no credible indications of activities in Iran relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device after 2009. Based on the Director General’s report, the Board of Governors declared that its consideration of this issue was closed.

>In line with standard IAEA practice, the IAEA evaluates all safeguards-relevant information available to it. However, it is not the practice of the IAEA to publicly discuss issues related to any such information

iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/statement-on-iran-by-the-iaea-spokesperson

Attached: iaeaflag11140x640.jpg (555x312, 129K)

Fuck Iran. Blow em up.

Come on goy, you can trust us

Attached: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (421x291, 23K)

OY VEY

Attached: 1525109122406.png (1440x1080, 700K)

Get ready for the draft Billy boy.

OY I HOPE THE DONALD WON'T SEE THIS

Attached: truppet.jpg (645x500, 63K)

KIKES BEING FOUND OUT!

THE GOYIM KNOW

Attached: 1523500844909.jpg (680x611, 94K)

At first I was like "Iran is currently working on nukes!"

Attached: DcGwK-vWAAAko22.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

But then...

Attached: DcGwMdSWkAAQz7Q.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

IAEA has refused to look at the so called Israeli "evidence" HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHH

PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS

DELETE

Attached: 1524037125947.jpg (600x737, 75K)

OY VEI DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST GOY WHY ARE YOU BEING ANTI SEMITE

Go to bed McCain.

kek

I am happy that kike are being BTFO'd, but on the other side I really wish Iran truly has nukes and that they will send them all over Israel soon.

Attached: 1.png (354x504, 138K)

KIKES OFFICIALLY GASSED

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

THE PARASITE HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE HOST

OYYYY VEEEEEYYY

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?!?

Attached: 1517510538088.png (571x618, 97K)

OYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYY

It's a terrible path accepting that anyone will come up as an anti semite in order to maintain the trend.

Fuck them for destroying Motherbase.

It's a sad day when I'd almost believe the jews over the EU with how cucked they've become. They've probably been told not to release anything because it's Islamophobic and racist

Well no, if they don't bother to look they are willfully ignorant and don't get to make a call than. I don't respect people who bury their heads in the sand. Verify the info or stfu.

yeah try to kill 1.6 billion muslims without any obstacle to save only 7 million people, the chosen ones fucking retard sumbass nigger IQ, Jow Forums always nazi, normies and newfags GTFO

Attached: 260.jpg (1024x777, 768K)

It wasn't the actual IAEA you know. Huey the fagget lied.

Didn't happen

ITT the same muslims and putinbot responding to each other

oy vey rabbi

Speaking of the liar Huey, he said he sired Hal with Strangelove but Strangelove is a lesbo.

How deep do his lies go?

Huey is an actual cuck. Also didn't he commit incest?

Hal had sex with Huey's second spouse.

your lies have no power anyore