Be honest with me... do you want a WW3? Because i do

Be honest with me... do you want a WW3? Because i do.

Attached: Nuke.gif (400x225, 1.23M)

Against the niggers? Yes. No fear.

no i just want a fallout like society so i can fight and kill who i want and can die violently

Attached: 1503613243698s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

I want a white genocidal tsunami that starts from the north and ends in the south

World War 3 is just newspeak for “Greater Israel Project” and no, neither shall come to pass.

Israel has to grow the fuck up and fight it’s own wars of conquest now.

Attached: 3D299F3A-90D5-4040-A1CF-C672E00AAAD9.jpg (1025x698, 206K)

Why does everyone that wants ww3 think they're some kind of elite commando operator? Chances are you'd get rekt.

I don't think i'd make it, i'm pretty much a fag who sits around and gets on the computer, i'm pretty depressed and ready to die a nuclear death.

I don't think i'm anything special, i just want this stupid world to blow up.

This

When whites are gone things will go back to the way they once were and should be. No degenerate culture, gmo foods, poisoned water, wifi fucking with everything, polluted oceans, trash destroying the ecosystem, fucking with other cultures or countries for their resources and land and then blaming them for being poor.

Take a break from Jow Forums it's just a constant flow of upsetting information.

Eh, maybe, this place never really has anything interesting to offer anymore in terms of information.. i still wanna seppaku, cause this world gets under my skin a lot. And if WW3 won't ever come i'll just nuke myself.. sweet sweet nothingness.

No, I don't. I'm not a child who's depressed and wants society to go to shit.

Well, ok then.

WW3 is a jewish subversion to D&C whites from uniting.

Tbqh yeah. I think the world is way overdue for a mass culling. Too many people and not enough resources. Would need to shave back the world population.

As long as the jew sa gets nuked I'm in

Why not give the (((middleman))) the slip and go straight to WWIV ?

Only if it kills everything on the planet. Otherwise it can go happen far away from me thank you.

no, and fuck you

:(

Sometimes

Attached: Day of the Sun.webm (640x360, 607K)

I guess i should of implied it's the whole world.. i'm ready to let go my dude.

Oh, lord, that, webcam.. Mmm

Attached: fanning-yourself.gif (500x281, 995K)

living in the SF Bay Area, this looks like a good solution to me on some days (more than others, desu).

yea but only if its for a good reason or i die immediately or preferably both

yes

with whom?

You already do.

Oh absolutely.

I want a way to die without having to take on the moral responsibility of fucking up my mom, if WW3 grants me that then bring it on.

Yes, but that game sucked ass. My only motivation to keep playing was to find the robot wife, and then when I finally have her I didn't want to play because she kept getting hurt.

Its a zionist plan to kill 99% of the population through war
The kikes want this
Smaller population=more manageble population

No
a world war is fought by first world nations killing each other's healty men

Don't you see how war is what the kikes want to destroy the white race?

My biggest fear is that my country isn't important enough to be nuked. I personally long for nuclear oblivion

we need to cut the current world pop in half

and that half should include all the jews

Yes so we BLACK people will rule the world again

yeh it's gotta happen
that's what happens
when you don't
give me lgf

Fuck no.

I want American Civil War 2.0

I want to die horribly.
There isn't one second in the day where I don't think about slotting myself with a rental gun or something, but I'd hate to leave a mess.

>fucking with other cultures or countries for their resources and land and then blaming them for being poor.
They had literally nothing before whites came along. They don't deserve to be anything but poor.

What did you just say? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Imagine how many niggers you can kill with one of those things.

Attached: 1523936697168.jpg (400x400, 16K)