David Icke calls out Jordan Peterson

Does anyone have a stream of the David Icke interview where he calls out Jordan Peterson's relationship to Steven Pinker and Jeffrey Epstein?

David Icke in an interview with Jordan Maxwell has called out Peterson as a potential reptilian shapeshifter and MKultra Nazi who's task it is to drug the youth as the energetic levels of the earth increase, to prevent their enraptured state.

When the pair got onto the topic of Pizzagate, David Icke said they are in fact hiding wormholes and that is what you are seeing with the spiral symbols everywhere.

The spiral symbols featured on the FBI are a reference to the moon portals which lie on the leylines throughout Washington DC, including Connecticut Avenue. He said all Pizza references are in fact referring to the moon portals.

This is the most important interview David Icke has ever conducted.

Please tell me someone has uploaded it to youtube. The Icke forum no longer has the link and I have searched.

Attached: Lucas Maxwell.gif (459x325, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=fKKNPLowteY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6Zuj2lsqg
archive.fo/iGzqb
youtube.com/watch?v=4GcU9LjuVOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
youtube.com/watch?v=uiVav5nBmOE
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A part of Tiamat broke of to form the earth

Ti is Sumerian for Rib
Adam is Sumerian for Earth

Attached: Icke Carrey.jpg (590x590, 35K)

Interesting. It always bothered me how quick Jordan jumps to SRIs as the answer. Literally take the bill pill and go to sleep.

Indeed! Indeed!

You know what else the SRI's mean? You are a subject to the Psychiatric system and all behaviour is therefore included as a potential pathology.

Religious experiences will be labelled as illness.

Removing man further and further from the warm light of God, into the sterile chambers of a somatic experience alone.

HUXLEY IS A FRIEND OF MINE

youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

Attached: Peace Process.png (569x138, 29K)

GET READY

GET READY

GET READY

youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 7 / 2 / 3 / ? [Upd

PETERSON IS MAINSTREAM POLITICS

hello user

Attached: 4XcpA0N.jpg (1801x910, 228K)

Why did Steven Pinker, in 2015, tweet Alan Dershowitz's affidavit denying guilt of alleged sex crimes against children

Hello to you.

Link to interview?

>moon portals and ley lines
so how does pizza relate to the moon? i know gurdjieff has said man is food for the moon and its an artificial planet.. saturn moon matrix and all..

Attached: bf461b86c3ebae7ed88620a4db5340f7.jpg (328x381, 27K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-01 at 17.14.52.png (498x632, 91K)

Is this larping? Is Icke larping?

WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYES LIKE A BIG PIZZA PI...

THAT'S AGAPE

Attached: AGAPE.png (236x244, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fKKNPLowteY

Attached: 93 Comet.png (826x842, 649K)

so the moon is fucking us...

lucifera pls

Attached: 1515082061176.png (1708x2342, 1.65M)

FERROMAGNETISM

,just looked this up and there are a ton of odd patterns and shapes there with building scattered at certain points of the patterns. what the fuck is this any more info

tell me about this man, i feel need to figure this shit out

no gravity.. only el ectricity and magnetism...

Attached: boinc.jpg (1600x592, 321K)

YES I KNOW

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

LEVITATING FROGS

Attached: frog.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It's real

yes yes 369 densities buyouancy.. can you give me a link for THE book of loki pls m8?

Attached: adreno.png (799x394, 104K)

You people are funny. I don't know how this works, but every person I've seen who takes David Icke seriously share one thing: they all ramble incoherently like OP does. I'm not sure if Icke appeals to people who have this tendency that you often see with paranoid schizophrenics, or if they get consumed by Icke's insanity.

Dr. Peterson's drugging the youth now? Wormholes? Moon portals? What the fuck are you smoking?

I love these JBP conspiracies. A guy who turns out of nowhere through an amazing series of coincidences is now a reptilian/Jew plant. Riight, that's some 99D chess right there.

Get this fuckin' boomer garbage off the board.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1786, 1.03M)

>A guy who turns out of nowhere through an amazing series of coincidences is now a reptilian/Jew plant.
Um, that's always how it happens, you fucking retard lol

Missiles just laying on top of the ground!? And what is that weird triangle (pyramid) shape near there with the concentric circles? Looks like a truck moving dirt out too to the east of the circles. Something crash there?

If you draw a line straight thru that piramid shape, you fly over B'aalbek?

sorry m8 i dont know myself

Attached: baalbek.jpg (1600x1200, 478K)

The method of Loki? lol

>David (K)ike

No thank you.

Here's something a bit more towards your sensibilities then. Jordan Peterson is working with Steven Pinker.

>>

Why did Steven Pinker, in 2015, tweet Alan Dershowitz's affidavit denying guilt of alleged sex crimes against children
>>

One final post about the strange behavior in regards to convicted child predator Jeffrey Epstein by the Edge Foundation and some of the scientists who are members of the organization. Why did Steven Pinker, in 2015, tweet Alan Dershowitz’s affidavit denying guilt of alleged sex crimes against children that were linked to his friendship and business relationship with Epstein? You could surmise that perhaps Pinker and the lawyer were friends from Harvard and the former wanted to help the latter distance himself from the his client’s criminal activity. Except that Pinker has apparently continued to socialize with Epstein, helping to legitimize someone who is most definitely not innocent of such illegal behavior. Very bizarre.

Attached: PinkerEpstein.jpg (2560x1322, 1.1M)

>Excalibur the sword of destiny = sword of DENSITY
>density = frequency
>Sword in stone = (s)word in (s)tone
awaken without years of meditation practices......... loki low key lock key

Attached: loki.jpg (537x499, 24K)

I can't even tell if you're serious. That's how retarded your post is.

I bet Trump's a Jew plant too. They were just joking with the polls and every MSM organization shitting on him 24/7 calling him every name in the book, including rapist and Hitler. They knew what was going to happen.

Sounds fucking insane and stupid desu.

Is this more your speed?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6Zuj2lsqg

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-01 at 17.40.41.png (852x631, 365K)

Lapsit Ellixis

The Grail To Read The Enochian Language

Why should I trust a word anyone named Lucifer says

dude his entire coterie is oligarchs and jews. He’s completely controlled, Fox News is his vehicle and he is surrounded by real estate and mil-industrial complex people. John Bolton is his NSC and he put a CIA guy in the Sec of State and a weakling in the CIA head so he can control her. He’s dirty as fuck

his mentor and old friends are deep state people

Because this
archive.fo/iGzqb

I didnt realize he was so into sris. That does make for pretty obvious shilling. Makes me feel better about having a messy room tho...

Okay, so Pinker's a weird guy and might be into some shit. So what?

>Jordan Peterson is working with Steven Pinker.
Is he though? A quick google search didn't land any obvious hits.

SPEAR OF DESTINY

CAIN IS HEBREW FOR SPEAR
CAIN IS SANSKRIT FOR LOWERED

ABEL IS BREATH
CAN IS POSSESSION

Pomegranate is God's object lesson which points to the Word of God. The original sin. (Theology101)
submitted 1.6 days ago by NASAspecialops
That broken hath been the rod of thy smiter, For from the root of a serpent cometh out a viper, And its fruit 'is' a flying saraph.
Saraph, Fiery Serpent.

saraph; a live coal; by analogy lightning; figuratively, an arrow, (as flashing through the air); specifically, fever -- arrow, (burning) coal, burning ...

The southern European languages have, by and large, not distinguished too clearly between words for 'apple' and words for 'fruit' in general, a clear sign of the apple's centrality: Greek melon, for instance, source of English melon and Latin mālum, signified any fruit as well as specifically 'apple', and Latin pōmum

Pomegranate 613 seeds, 613 commandments of Torah

Sin - To miss the mark
Torah - To hit the mark

Iblis invented Anaglyph as opposed to hieroglyph
bifurcation of matter and spirit
Holy Holy Holy

He mentions it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GcU9LjuVOo

That is entirely irrelevant to what I said.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

>posts a two-hour video with no timestamp as a citation
Uhuh

>loki low key lock key
lock and key
chastity
lock your cock in chastity

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x233, 6K)

Cohn CIA trafficking

Anyone who can't see the shill Peterson is is retarded. Look at how his appearance has changed since he became famous. It's that or he's been replaced with a double

(checked)
well man youve given me quite a bit to look into now

Etymology of key - "Perhaps it is related to Middle Low German keie "lance, spear"

Give me a quick rundown on Pinker. What did he supposedly do?

orphanic.....

>>

One final post about the strange behavior in regards to convicted child predator Jeffrey Epstein by the Edge Foundation and some of the scientists who are members of the organization. Why did Steven Pinker, in 2015, tweet Alan Dershowitz’s affidavit denying guilt of alleged sex crimes against children that were linked to his friendship and business relationship with Epstein? You could surmise that perhaps Pinker and the lawyer were friends from Harvard and the former wanted to help the latter distance himself from the his client’s criminal activity. Except that Pinker has apparently continued to socialize with Epstein, helping to legitimize someone who is most definitely not innocent of such illegal behavior. Very bizarre.
>>

Attached: StevenPinker.png (792x597, 85K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-01 at 17.56.23.png (572x259, 122K)

The reason to introduce the science of how energy flows in an article about letters is because the Ophanic alphabet is an integral part of the geometrical structure that creates a bridge between the “zones” or dimensions.

Attached: unknown (2).png (1026x170, 144K)

Attached: CERVONICH.jpg (640x381, 41K)

Qui est?

Link to interview is here for anyone wondering:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU

Attached: IMG_-yd05vl.jpg (378x378, 61K)

Mark of Cain

Attached: coloboma-002.jpg (288x216, 8K)

clean your terrarium

''During embryonic development, the PAX2 gene provides instructions for producing a protein that is involved in the formation of the eye, ear, brain and spinal cord (central nervous system), kidney, and genital tract. After birth, the PAX2 protein is thought to protect against cell death during periods of cellular stress.''

NOOOOOOOO
IT'S PAX6

Pax6 as it's connected to memory via the olfactory bulb and hippocampus

ohh... alright then..

Attached: mccann.jpg (1096x616, 128K)

Bet you have never seen Jordan Maxwell and Michael Aquino in the same room together.

Attached: Betty.jpg (747x700, 170K)

Attached: BETTY BELOW.jpg (177x284, 19K)

>
Just. Thank You. damn i laughed hard

/x/ pls

Who are mutant?

Attached: Sketches.jpg (600x338, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Attached: PaddockMichael.jpg (1024x355, 83K)

Busta Pizza

how do the english say? Bollocks

disregard the other latvian shill

Attached: 162OfAC.jpg (1003x652, 81K)

Attached: FARM.jpg (768x727, 105K)

I missed this one.

Zero point energy comes from the Sharp Point of the Positron and Electron

i did see this image once in a sort of a vision.. the tau..

Attached: 1200px-LetterT.svg.png (1200x1200, 7K)

It's Hermes taking a nap

οὐk εἶναι δίkαιον ἀλλὰ δοkεῖνδεῖ ἐθέλειν

youtube.com/watch?v=uiVav5nBmOE

The stripping bare of the man culminates in his death by crucifixion. Republic 2.361e - 2.362a:

What do jewish alien lizards eat?
I mean
Aside from goyim babies, of course

Attached: markzuckerbergalienlizard.jpg (634x416, 65K)

Attached: ptah.jpg (517x343, 74K)

What do cats eat?

Ptah is male and describes the attribute of a Birkeland Current which is resonant negative charge. He holds the Sceptre through a Djed Column as he describes the process of how electrical power is received through a dielectric, known as the Birkeland Current.

This thread is giving me old pol feels.

Attached: 1517311724990.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>mr reptilian vs. mr eceleb

be gone reddit scum

Well the world may be ending so here goes nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: 19818273.jpg (618x416, 56K)

Very interesting.

Attached: SphinxAvenue.jpg (333x250, 17K)

Attached: Scientia.png (270x275, 110K)

YESSSSSS

Attached: YES.gif (220x158, 72K)

Attached: score.gif (200x270, 469K)

Uhh sorry for the flat earth thingie it was fun until Canada went haywire.

We almost dropped one point in humanity's combined iq.

Attached: ankh.jpg (214x236, 8K)

Yes, miss those days before Trump.

This is the realest thread on the board

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Screen shot 2018-05-01 at 18.54.39.png (335x385, 113K)