Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: Press_The_Button.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
youtube.com/watch?v=28VNl9NWI_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JEWS

Attached: detain.gif (355x200, 6K)

jews, because they're LARPing iranians and that would wipe out all the Khazar which means the Middle East would be open for everyone else.

Jews, obviously. If you kill the Jews, the other two cease being a problem.

oh and all the european pedovore nobility would be gone too, like the rothschild. wew!

Jews are the root.
Muslims and Blacks can be delt with if the Jew was unable to stab us in the back.

and why not oppress all three at once?

Muzzies ofc.

Attached: 1523794748057.png (720x833, 703K)

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Jews and If you answer anything else then that then get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

check'd and this

>Button 4 Exterminate Whites
If the whites go then everyone else is going to go too. I'd say thats a good compromise

exterminate humanity

Jews. Without them we could easily deal with the Muslims and Nogs.

niggers. only because I don't really have any problems with muzzies on the day to day, and jews are my overlords since im in finance and we get along fairly well. Niggers on the other hand should be exterminated - AIDS DID NOTHING WRONG!

Attached: BIX NOOD MUFFUGAA.jpg (897x1200, 306K)

Exterminate whites

Without Jews to guide them blacks are disorganized sheep waiting for slaughter. So if course the kikes

Anyone not choosing #3 is either a Joo or dumb as a potato.

when people think jews they imagine the merchant and that's intentional.
when intelligent folk think jews they're reminded of the top of the banking cartel jews:
>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
Or the happy water filter merchant:
youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY
Or Iranians:
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
Or the Hyksos priests (Pharisees, later the Roman senate)
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
wewz

>Exterminate blacks
>Exterminates muslims and jews in the process
>I thought they were white.png

Definitely jews, muzzies and nigs are a non-issue in my country and once the jew control over media crumbles, the people should turn fast against them

Muslims

Interesting to see ur perspective. Jews are not a big problem in India?

>Exterminate whites
>muttflag
checks out

Attached: fucking jews.jpg (445x626, 194K)

where's the liberal button?

someone make one with:
libs
centrists
cuckservatives

The ones who empower the two others.
Then all three of them cease to be problems.

Of course not, the average poo is exactly the same as a kike

The other two are clearly symptoms of the great rat vermin, who are long overdue for complete extinction to the very last

The great white tsunami when?

Blacks and muzzies wouldn't be such a bitch to deal with it if it weren't for Jews, so Jews.

/thread

This.
Lots of muslims are niggers, sub-saharian Africa is absolutely shit tier.
Getting rid of so many jew puppets would put the kikes on its place and open a whole continent to hundreds of based Rhodesia-like ethnostates

I chose the exterminate myself button because I don't want to live in this world anymore.

dont worry white flight is real and we will leave you alone, have fun living next to niggers

Exactly, they are not our most immediate threat. If anything it is muzzies within India, Paki muzzies, or Chinks who occupy our land in the east.

Attached: 1523780445020.jpg (1020x674, 282K)

Muslims without a doubt

Attached: E54C6097-112A-4407-8B60-A4154FDD005B.jpg (575x384, 87K)

Exterminate non-Catholics.

I think you are giving us too much credit

Attached: hairstyles-mullet-91.jpg (460x567, 55K)

If you don't pick jews you don't belong on Jow Forums

Once the jews are gone, propaganda will stop and we will kick the muslims from the west

It might take longer to get rid of niggers but since they won't get gibs anymore they'll leave on their own

This. So. Much.

the third button from left to right

I love how the kill jews button is on the right.

Jews, obviously, as then the whole reason we're even dealing with niggers and mudslimes just goes away and white people can just go back to killing/enslaving these subhumans.

Jews. Always Jews.

deep down I know you're right but I'm still gonna press button 1

Anyone that doesn't say blacks doesn't understand political trends and demographics.

Firstly, many muslims are also blacks, so it's almost a two for one.

Secondly, anti-Islamism grows much faster than 'anti-negroidism'. Because it's an ideology it can be opposed on those grounds, and so it doesn't trigger the RACYISS response.

Thirdly, black birth rates in Africa represent an existential threat to every civilization West of China. There will be untold billions of them born in the next century and they're all going to be trying to get into Europe.

Muslims and Jews are dangerous. But they don't represent the existential threat to the West that blacks do.

Jews are the ones who whip up the Muslims and blacks

One? Fuck that shit, my meter's full its ultra combo time.

Attached: cccombo.gif (480x270, 1010K)

Blacks and interbreed with Jews. That's how you get them both.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1517083885526.jpg (704x914, 131K)

if you press the jew button the other two aren't a problem however if this happens in the entire world i'd click the blacks one because their population is exploding and it's not a good future

fpbp and /thread
also checked btw

Attached: 1524413136639.jpg (800x850, 74K)

These are supposed to be a huge conundrum. The game is no fun when there's an obvious choice.

>Jews are dangerous. But they don't represent the existential threat to the West
They do

Attached: 1497495519387.jpg (452x410, 50K)

>Jews are dangerous. But they don't represent the existential threat to the West

Attached: 1515250136799.jpg (426x481, 20K)

dumbass, it's a no-brainer, if it weren't for jews propagandizing the fuck out of us, we wouldn't be feeding niggers and muslims and they'd fucking die too!

Attached: mo-hammed.com.jpg (1398x1563, 785K)

Muslims. Jews are aspirational, but Muslims get results.

jews, you have to strike the head, the rest will fall off.

>not pressing the button to gas (((them)))
It’s like you want western civilization to fail.

Jews are the cause of the disease. The others are just symptoms.

I choose to eliminate women's right to vote.
With the politically pliable cunts out of the picture, there won't be anyone to stop the rest of us from dealing with the other pests.

Attached: 1525190181021.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

kek has spoken

This one is really tough since the biggest problem jews are causing is muslims coming here

If you hit the jew button, the other two become manageable issues.

Agree

blacks for sure

jews

jews

Attached: peck to gas.gif (239x239, 41K)

This threads obviously full of filthy mudslimes. Yuk. I need a shower now.

/thread

First one

partly true, we europeans finance africa with foreign aid and producing food for them, if the kikes were gone, we would most likely stop and most of them will just starve to death on their own stupidity to grow a civilisation and large amounts of food.

>symptoms vs the cause

Niggers, they are soulless demons

This

jews

Attached: henryfordantijew.jpg (674x672, 93K)

Imma go with the blacks.

Jews are a huge problem and massively enable the other 2, but I would probably still push the first button. I don't really hate the economic system that has been created, just the leeches that burden it. Jews will always be outnumbered greatly, so they may wield tremendous influence, but they will never have the true support of the people. Blacks just consume, multiply, and destroy, and have been since long before jews existed.

There will always be some group that wants to control everyone. Cutting the head off the hydra doesn't fix the issue, but removing useful tools will go a long way to help.

>jews
>not a problem
user...

Attached: 1489064785921.jpg (577x1024, 120K)

>exterminate jews
>it takes out blacks and muslims as a side effect

>exterminate black or muslims
>the jew just replaces them with chinks or indians

Nigs do a decent job of killing themselves. Jews? Who the fuck cares about them. Muslims on the other hand seem bent on destroying western civilization. Push that muslim button twice.

jews

Kikes.

Without the kikes we can wall off nigger and sandnigger areas of the world and be done with them.

onions

I trip and fall, accidentally hitting all three. Oops!

youtube.com/watch?v=28VNl9NWI_E

Put a big button on top of them all and press that one.

Jews. No question.

You press 3, then when there are no more Jews to spew SJW crap, guilt trip and shame whites you manually exterminate all the niggers and later nuke Mecca and Medina and start the extermination of the mudslimes.

If you don't press the third button you're a newfag and need to leave

How about we push all three?

Attached: 1524096020485-tv.jpg (675x768, 90K)

Muslims. There's over a billion of the fuckers around, so anything that can eliminate them in one fell swoop is preferred.

once they're gone, we can devoteour resources from fighting them to fencing in the Jews. Put them all in Israel and make it the largest concentration camp.

Any black who does not adhere to white standards of dress, speech, and intelligence get deported back to Africa.

Attached: 59B3595A-7B35-498E-901A-DB35F421CFF7.png (364x852, 79K)

>Jews? Who the fuck cares about them.
It's time for you to go back to The_Donald

Attached: 1485370212349.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Muslims definitely

>eliminate Jews
>Muslims are no longer being pushed out of their homeland and mellow out
>black and white people finally drop the pretense and admit that they don't want to be around each other and blacks get shipped back to Africa

Obviously.....

Attached: image.jpg (374x362, 19K)

black trans lives matter

Yep.

This