So can I tell a black guy not to "talk out of turn" too or do you have to be black before you can tell someone to "shut...

So can I tell a black guy not to "talk out of turn" too or do you have to be black before you can tell someone to "shut up and be a good obedient boy"?

Attached: rweerrwrwer.jpg (897x775, 153K)

Kanye isn't black anymore, you vote right wing, you're white, no. exceptions. You aint a friend of mine, you're disowned. Kanye West is what they call honorary aryan

Kanye will back down, he can't take this shit.

He said straight up that he's not a conservative lol

Liberals only like black people when they're playing the part of pet nigger. This isn't news.

Anyways
Thanks

>white lady tells lebron 2 play bball
>RACIST
>kanye says shit
>SHUT IT DOWN AND STICK 2 MUSIC
if kanye was smart he would point this out. but hes an idiot

Yea.. try Pol for this kind of post

the problem lies with people caring too much what random celebs "think" politically in the first place, but hey that doesn't really get them sweet cliccs does it

Based Alt-Left

Maxine Waters is our next president fyi not this Kanye nigga...boy got no matters lmoa.
2020 I'm creamin my jeans for Mean Maxine

I agree with that. Seems to have become more popular in the 10s.

Try deez nuts in your mouth.

stfu tranny nigger go listen to lulu

>the daily wire
>(((ben shapiro)))
why would they want him to win so much...?

Hey peggy

>ben shapiro
stopped reading there

with this thing as VP.

Attached: 4686806845.jpg (532x481, 58K)

whataboutism has to end. there are people on both sides that say this shit all the time, that doesnt mean every liberal or conservative agrees.

i would settle for just being able to say "nigger, please" in an appropriate context either directly to or in the presence of a black person.

She just went one step below calling him uppity.

fuck off twat he's right

politics does no longer exist in any meaningful way. we only get multimedia spectacle and brute force. Earth will collapse into endless non linear 4th generation warfare, planet gaza, climate change driven mass migrations, but at least the memes will be 'dank'. Trump is Peter the Great, Kanye is the court negro, Pushkin's grandfather married into a clan of beautiful Circassian princesses(the Kardashians)

>rappers hate Kanye for voting Trump
>rappers also hate gay people

hmm, how does the left justify this cognitive dissonance?

Shit thread...let's make it great again