Jackie Chan has evicted his dyke daughter and her girlfriend, both homeless now

And no one in Hong Kong wants to help them for fear of crossing Mr. Nice Guy.

>Jackie Chan's estranged daughter and her partner claim they’ve been homeless and sleeping under a bridge “due to homophobic parents.”
>Etta Ng, 18, and her girlfriend Andi Autumn posted a short video to YouTube last week claiming that they’ve run out of options because their friends and family have refused to offer them support.
>“We’ve been homeless for a month due to homophobic parents. We pretty much slept under a bridge, and other things,” Ng said.
>“We’ve gone to the police, we’ve gone to the hospitals, the food banks, the LGBTQ community shelters and all of them just don’t give a s—,” she continued.

people.com/movies/jackie-chans-estranged-daughter-says-shes-living-under-bridge-due-homophobic-parents/

Attached: 1525104828392.jpg (931x524, 81K)

i wan no truble

Based gook

/ourchink/

HAHAHAHAH

based.

B A S E D

>Jackie "4" Chan
/ourguy/

Based

why make 2 threads?

Attached: The_Queen_of_the_Shadowkhan_21.png (888x531, 658K)

I'm happy for Jackie

Current news it's normal.

Good

>Jackie 'say no to trans' Chan
good guy, I liked his cartoon adventures when I was a kid.

A hero in and out of the big screen

based

>Rainbow Dash is my God
I cringed

How about get a job and stop dishonoring your famiry you lazy chink

You haven't noticed a concentrated effort to shit up the board so no useful discussions or digging takes place?

Ok before this drags any longer, she's still filthy rich, and could be not so dyke and live in the house, she doesn't has to be the dishonor to his biological father than has given her enough already and had no further responsibility as her mother tossed his drunk ass.

He officially has only 2 kids but I'm pretty sure he has couple of dozen of bastards around...I hope he picks few of them to replace this retarded dyke. All she had to do was to marry a man that his dad liked and then make few babies. Beyond that i doubt anyone would've cared if she ate some sideways pussy on the side DL. How is she even chinese not to get that appearances are everything?! Stupid bitch.

There’s no way she doesn’t have a raging personality disorder, no one bombs out that bad

>break every single bone in your body doing stunts
>have to deal with internal injuries too
>nothing will ever hurt as much as your children deciding to end your legacy because of some insane leftist propaganda
If anyone has ever known suffering, it's Jackie Chan.

>Jackie just wants no trouble
>His son and daughter only give him troubles

sad pottery

>Jackie "4" Chan
Very underrated

Well she is stupid beyond belief, probably brainwashed by some expensive western school and hanging out with degenerates. Now she will end up dead in a ditch and fed to some restaurant's kennel.

Gay child + gay partner of child living with jackie?(or in one of jackies houses?) Then both kicked out due to homophobic jackie?

How does that work? Did the kid she was just a friend to let her live there and then jackie kicked em both out? Were they overly flamboyant and degenerate?

If I was against gays I wouldn't let my gay kid live with another gay under my roof, had they tricked me into letting both stay together I would kick them out as well.

Had she been trad, he’d welcome her with open arms. 100%. Now she gets to live under a bridge. LOL

>“We’ve gone to the police, we’ve gone to the hospitals, the food banks, the LGBTQ community shelters and all of them just don’t give a s—,” she continued.
Maybe try getting a job?

good, i would do the same

If it was trans I would pull a Of Mice and Men

>your personal choices are my responsibility
the lack of accountability has ruined the new generation. let's reverse that.

EPIC

wtf I love chinks now!

This.
"I've exhausted all options."
Except for getting a job.

imagine liking Jow Forums so much you change your last name to Chan

why in the fuck DONT THEY GET JOBS

quit being a faggot then. Its not that hard.

Attached: 31693109_2101054796840349_1700834670150680576_n.jpg (540x527, 17K)

Huh, apparently the white bitch is 30 years old.

Jackie Chan has not evicted shit, he has no relationship with this girl, and she even wrote him off as her father because he has NO RELATIONSHIP AS A FATHER WITH HER. Stop Fudding Jackie

Getting a job isn't easy.

Stop buying the big media's BS about the economy.

Attached: happy_jade.jpg (480x360, 12K)

LEAVE JACKIE CHAN ALONE YOU LEFT WING PSEUDO-MARXIST ZOMBIE PARASITES

Attached: 1523361762898.jpg (708x480, 37K)

nice

Attached: 1519354014840.jpg (1024x653, 86K)

Maybe those dykes should get jobs. The only thing they are victims of is their own laziness.

I can get you two jobs right fucking now. They suck, but they are entry level. Paying ten and eleven dollars an hour. If you can't find work, you aren't looking hard enough. Or you are a lazy dyke chink that no one would trust with responsibility.

Attached: 1524605896784.gif (356x200, 2.77M)

Sounds like bullshit

Attached: 1498232584919.gif (277x300, 863K)

Quick, name 3 things that aren't Jackie Chan!

>“I would not say that he is my dad. I would say, ‘Oh, Jackie Chan, an actor,'” she said.
>still want his money
okay

Nigger, pussy, tall man

>Jackie had no involvement in her life
>Her mother told her to get a job and stop whining on the internet
>She previously said she doesn’t consider Chan as her father
Sure is strange how suddenly Jackie being her dad is a big issue

>if your dad is shitty he doesnt owe you anything, next time be born rich idiot
Spoken like a virginal Alt Righter

LOL. OMG MY PARENTS CUT ME OFF.

THEY ARE CRIMINALLLLLLLLLLLS

i hope those dykes get slain in the streets by a cold blooded murderer who leaves their bodies strewn about like a trashbag after a possum shreds it

>Speaking to the website Coconuts, Elaine denounced her daughter’s claims, saying she needs to find a job.

>“I feel that if they have no money, they should go find work,” she said. “They shouldn’t film a clip telling others they are broke and who Etta’s father is. People all over the world work hard and don’t rely on someone else’s fame to get money.”

Attached: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

U think a child of a guy with that sorta money hasn't been provided for with some sort of allowance, credit card etc.
They've been putting the money she was given up her nose, and daddy said no more.
Now the junkies are strung out and embarrassing themselves

she doesn't consider him to be her father so why should she expect something out of a relationship that she says doesn't exist

how new r u?

Ill just leave this here

Attached: faceberg.jpg (495x571, 86K)

>nobody asked what the bridge wants

What about them polish death camp survivors?

Gotta feel sad for the guy. The West truly is a virus.

Standard of living is exclusively determined by your parental contribution in any country in the world. Thanks Jewry!

Based mom

Attached: 278.jpg (600x551, 85K)

I hated Jackie Chan for talking shit about America but I now love him for this

Is she genetically his?

Nice guy. Did you mean this to be negative?
Animals cannot be gay by choice.

On one hand jackie is supposed to be a horrible person on the other I'm sure his spoiled offspring is a horrible person too.

Based Jackie Chan
Chink movies are pro China nationalistic
Hollywood are anti American

it's not a crime for parents to cut off their child.

what the fuck does being "born rich" have to do with ANYTHING, you fantastically retarded mother fucker? some people DON'T HAVE ANY PARENTS. ever thought about a life without your dad a mom coddling you? i know it seems unimaginable.

a very much needed FYI for you: mommy and daddy aren't obligated to take care of you past 18 years of age (in the US). you are CLEARLY a poisonous and needy human who demands a highchair and a bib to go with your similac lunch.

when your daddy and mommy cut you off financially, what they're doing isn't a war crime, and what you're doing when you tell people about it is called "crying like a bitch" instead of moving forward with your life like any healthy ADULT would.

grow some balls and kill yourself you entitled faggot.

There's an easy solution here. Stop being a degenerate faggot.

>We’ve gone to the police, we’ve gone to the hospitals, the food banks, the LGBTQ community shelters and all of them just don’t give a s—,
"No!"

Lying drug addict mentally ill daughter wants to get high all day every day and since she's 18 based Jackie told her to GTFO and go to school or get a job.

Attached: 1494792546736.png (448x435, 167K)

Hilarious

Oh, Chaim...

Attached: truth.jpg (768x425, 53K)

Based gook.

There's being gay and being a fucking degenerate weirdo.

Must be terrible for Jackie to have such a daughter.

based
based

>We pretty much slept under a bridge
which means she didnt, otherwise you wouldnt say "pretty much"

Yeah, this is likely the truth.

>Perfect Men doesnt exis-

Maybe this entitled rich cunt should get a fucking job.

Have they considered working?

>everyone losing their shit to this post
Fucking newfags there is even a banner

Good on Jackie, definitely /ourchink/... can't give an inch to the LBGTQWERTY people or else they will just push this nonsense to the next level, gotta remind them that they are a walking mistake and should just start acting like normal people.

Attached: 1522854948472.gif (200x200, 787K)

That is her job. Victimhood is the industry of choice for young, liberal, mentally challenged people these days. Why work for a fast food joint for under 15 an hour when you can be paid for your marginalization through go fund me? Pro tip: aim for an appearance on Ellen or The View then leverage your newfound fame for a job as an MSM reporter.

Jackie Chan is a cool dude, even though he bitched out and became a tool of the Communist Party once Hong Kong went back to China. But that's just because he don't want no trabbu.

Based

tfw you piss away 18 years of your life slaving away for a dud

Attached: 1522070572328.jpg (303x340, 18K)

B A S E D

t. retarded old grognard

honorary huwhite

Yu mo guey guai fai dit zao

>entry level.
Yeah, well maybe user doesn't want some corporation entering his ass for $20 K a year in return for life and dignity

On the other hand, just fuck you that you think it's a good thing to sell out to people trying to figure out how cheaply they can rape you for while depriving you of the means to have a family and household

>don’t talk to me or my uncle ever again.png

Fuckin’ based

Could someone make this meme, 4 Chan, A image with 4 Jackie Chan's to commemorate this joyous occasion...

Calmate fito.

Looking at her picture, I don't think she has a choice but to be gay. There is no way I could bring myself to fuck that.

under&rated

based

Attached: 123131.gif (242x270, 1.38M)

>Golden Retriever > Lesbian Daughter
BASED.