About weapons in the USA

Couldn't you just do a periodical mental check on gun owners and not letting people under 18 or 21 (21 since at that age you can start drinking) have them?

I am against taking weapons from citizens, but i also think that a regulation is needed

Attached: 5a03a8f2fc7e93f4258b4567.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>I think regulation is needed.

No.

Anyone skeptical of government will be deemed unfit for ownership under any sort of mental checkup bullshit ran by the state.

No regulations.

>periodical mental check
Do you support periodical mental checks for other basic rights such as free speech, too?

Attached: RealSimpleB.png (703x521, 349K)

>"gun violence" has been going down since 90s while gun ownership is up
>"WE NEED GUN REGULATION"

There is already regulation. Thousands of pages

Where can I get a chainsaw bayonet?
Do they make chainsaw bullets?

>Not posting the best one

Attached: 1510252120558.jpg (599x437, 71K)

Apparently, they're not working

What's to say the state doesn't classify "disagreeing with the state" as a mental illness and forces you to hand them over or get SWAT'd?

Attached: 1523142874478.jpg (1739x1123, 323K)

i think they need to make gun ownership mandatory

Because they will eventually claim that toxic masculinity is a mental illness. They will claim that you're mentally ill if you question whether diversity is a strength.

so you are implying that you are in favor of having mentally ill people having access to vehicles, swords, knives, and bombmaking materials? just as long as its not guns, amirite

What does the mental check consist of? "Hey are you crazy? Plan on shooting up a school in the near future?" Who is going to conduct these checks? Who is paying them? What's the criteria for being ruled too mentally unstable to have a gun? What if the person is told he can't have guns but5 tells whoever comes to take the guns he lost them in a "boating accident" and hid them somewhere else? They can't buy more guns, sure, but they'll have the guns already.

You mean the exact thing (((Communists))) have been doing for ages?
Good Question.

Because frankly liberals will take any advantage they can get

If you say they can disarm republicans by declaring them mentally ill, then you can bet there will be a bill the next day starting that effort

They do not play fairly

If someone tends to be violent, maybe he should not have access to weapons

hence why more wont do jack shit. regulation depends on competent government for enforcement. and the larger government gets, the more incompetent it gets. honestly have you paid attention to any american case specifics? have you noticed the fact literally every mass shooter had people phoning police and the FBI for months or years in advance?

SHALL

Yeah, when the bullets hit they release miniature Hitlers that invade the hosts body and cause misogyny, bigotry and an unnatural hate of the Jews before they die.

Dissidents throughout history have been labled "mentally ill" by totalitarian governments in order to strip them of their rights.

Does anyone have that gun concept with the handgun launcher at the top throwing glocks at the enemy?

So how do they prove that outside of a criminal history? They can lie and say no if one of the questions is "are you violent natured?"

If they have a misdemeanor or felony for a violent act, they're already banned feom owning or purchasing guns in every state.

>tfw go to visit la mia famiglia in the US
>shoot Beretta and Tanfoglio guns all day long
I'm okay with this

SHALL

Would you faggots just fuck off already.

>If someone tends to be violent, maybe he SHOULD have access to weapons
Equality NÃO

>Because they will eventually claim that toxic masculinity is a mental illness

While simultaneously demanding men Man Up and Protect-Provide-Kill-Die.

Goyim, if you don't want to raise this poor starving African child refugee along with your own when you have oh so much, then you have a mental illness.

The people who want gun control typically think the people who want to keep their 2nd Amendment rights are mentally ill.
Soooo...I am gonna go right ahead and say no.

How many of you are even hasguns

JIDF is that you?

L'hyam!

>eventually
I don’t have a Slowpoke slow enough

>owning registered guns
rookie mistake

All Jow Forums poster immediatly unfit for owning guns

what now?

> periodic checks
That would require a registry which is 110% unconstitutional.
> regulation
Firearms are already regulated here, you are just 1) ignorant of our laws and 2) making it up from what you saw on TV.

Would you trust a "periodical mental check" performed by liberal doctors, using liberal pseudosciences as psychology? I wouldn't.

There's no national gun registry. In fact creating one is entirely illegal.Some individual states have registries. There is a national background check system. when you go to buy a gun, you're checked against the FBI database to see if you are allowed to own guns. This has broken down several times in the last year or so when pencil pushing bureaucrats failed to enter the data that would have banned the Texas Church shooter or the Charleston Church shooter from legally buying a gun. Fix that and then we'll talk.