Paraguay announced it will also move its embassy to Israel's capital - Jerusalem!

Paraguay announced it will also move its embassy to Israel's capital - Jerusalem!

Paraguay joins the US, Honduras, Czech Republic and Guatemala in this historic move.

Thank you Paraguay for doing the right thing. Thank you for being Israel's friend.

Attached: 31743656_10157223354892316_2993433459025772544_o.jpg (1920x1440, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-modis-home-state-cheering-crowds-for-netanyahu-flaunt-india-israel-romance/
haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/india-s-internet-hindus-are-in-love-with-israel-1.5730730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I and all Indian people extremely support Mr prime minister Benjamin netanyahu modi and Mr prime minister Benjamin netanyahu both are great and brave leader Jerusalem is capital of Israel this is obvious and true I campaign for Mr prime minister Benjamin netanyahu he is not alone all Indian people love Israel

you have really captured the Indian way of speaking with this post, I even read it with an Indian accent.

Based

open missile silo baby

What makes you think pretending to be a poo would make us hate you less?

India and Israel are friends, every pro Israel news or video always has Indiana and ghanans and Americans in it

Fuck off you slimy weasel.
All you idiots are acomplishing here is reinforcing the stereotype that you’re a race of dishonest subversive parasites.

I trust Paraguayans will do the right thing as usual.

Attached: paraguay congress fire.jpg (999x666, 84K)

These were butthurt leftists. Their guy lost

>In Modi’s home state, cheering crowds for Netanyahu flaunt India-Israel romance
timesofisrael.com/in-modis-home-state-cheering-crowds-for-netanyahu-flaunt-india-israel-romance/

>India's 'Internet Hindus' Are in Love With Israel
haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/india-s-internet-hindus-are-in-love-with-israel-1.5730730

Both Hindus and Israel share many thing commons as well as differences

Both are ancient cultures with former being 5 millennium old and latter 3.5 millennium

Both have been attacked by Semitic forces ( but now most in Co operation)

The creation of Pakistan was dividing India with dominant Hindu majority is akin to creation of Israel BUT still IN India it WAS crime to support Israel while we call for good relations with PAKISTAN

Both are now hunted by Islamist forces so have strategic convergences

Israel is a world nation which has won almost all wars daring ocean of Islamist enemies

There are differences too

Jew's don't have this much complicated caste system as well as are more united more Jew's live OUTSIDE Israel

But Hindus are divided by Myriad caste ( believe ME Caste war is FIRST enemy of HINDUS)

RATHER than whole Hindus JEWS are more similar to BRAHMINS

Attached: CIkTH9EWUAAIx-u.jpg (665x315, 45K)

Go share your pain with your kikes then.
Nobody here gives a shit.

Why so butthurt?

Attached: images (100).jpg (360x245, 22K)

Why is that filthy liberal peace sign tree hugging hippie obstructing my flag with some hideous symbol

Attached: (93)54.jpg (187x340, 30K)

cringe af

Israel & India best friends against islamism

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-01-17-at-12.24.17-PM-1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 188K)

t. Butthurt fakestiniam

STFU PAJEET

It's true, Indians are not like Europeans who like prepping the jihadi bull

fuck off

>It was March 1 1814, and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, was about to become “Supreme Dictator”, a title he would hold until his death in 1840.

>Many credit Francia with modern Paraguay’s pluriethnic, plurilingual, and multicultural society. He remains a mysterious figure, who had a doctorate in theology but in politics behaved as a French Jacobin. Running an austere and orderly iron-fisted government, Francia secured Paraguayan independence by isolating his nation from the outside world.

>In 1814, Francia issued a decree forbidding marriages between “European men” (namely, Spaniards) and women “known as Spanish” (born in Spain or of Spanish descent). European men would only be allowed to marry indigenous, mixed-race or black Paraguayan women.

>By preventing the white elite from reproducing, Francia’s decree had the undeniable potential to allow the newly independent Paraguay to rise as a mixed-race nation.

Good Goyim

Your country is moving it too

Paraguay is white

Neato

We love you too India!

Attached: Flag-Pins-India-Israel.jpg (400x320, 60K)

Only leftists and Muslims hate Israel

Gas yourselves, Solomon and meme kike.

Israel is a cancerous blight and if you think otherwise, chances are you have the IQ of a cardboard box and/or are a stinky Zionist pig.

Ok Mohammad

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW.

Nah, just an American tired of obvious Zionist controlled opposition.

Remove the meme flag, let's see that nasty hook nose Schlomo

Significant more respect to Paraguay

Attached: 1513363502574.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

>It seems that Paraguay is asking again

Attached: hello_fellows_paraguayans.jpg (667x447, 46K)

Still mad Trump won?

Attached: 11061038.jpg (1000x541, 103K)

Nibba I voted for Trump, and that appears to have been a mistake. We'll nuke you into oblivion eventually, don't you worry. Prepare for the chainlink fence.

Stay mad Abdul

Ok Gershom, rope or chainlink fence soon.

Low effort 5/10

Greatest allies Trump Netanyahu Modo fight Islam together

Modi