Brit/pol/ - god emperor edition

>What’s wrong with deporting illegal immigrants?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/04/whats-wrong-with-deporting-illegal-immigrants/

>What’s the point of Philomena Cunk?
spectator.co.uk/2018/04/whats-the-point-of-philomena-cunk/

>Influential Mumsnet Site Censors Day for Freedom, Freedom of Speech Discussion
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/01/influential-mumsnet-site-censors-day-freedom-freedom-speech-discussion/

>Return of the Migrant Crisis: Greece ‘Overwhelmed’ as Illegals Surge Across Turkish Land Border
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/30/return-migrant-crisis-greece-overwhelmed-illegals-surge-turkish-border/

MOVE TO THE USA BRITS WE ACCEPT YOU WITH OPEN ARMS

Attached: trump-jesus-crop.jpg (650x385, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4NQVvXEQ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=jEZHcAWLYgQ
theins.ru/uncategorized/98190?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/991361165996511232
archive.is/KDQyz
poetryfoundation.org/poems/44389/as-kingfishers-catch-fire
poetryfoundation.org/poems/45296/a-leave-taking
poetryfoundation.org/poems/45266/a-description-of-the-morning
poetryfoundation.org/poems/50580/a-beautiful-young-nymph-going-to-bed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start buying guns.

First for spitting on grandpa

Holy shit a based britpol thread that’s redpilled.

I’d love to MAGA AWOOOO with you guys!

But this one is obviously the better thread...

No links. Fans cucked by the italians. Ill keep this thread thanks

Any Brit not trying to become a US citizen to support trump is a cuck basedboy.

Attached: 9F6B5597-EA99-4322-9E35-D5AEBF5FDBC2.jpg (750x1055, 825K)

Although it's a bit annoying having now noticed the OP of this thread is actively trying to shit up that thread. Maybe we actually should abandon this one just to spite his shitposting autistic nonsense.

These things are hidden in bushes ,you idiot. They are intended to be used as weapons when the need arises.

stfu ahmed wire cutters aren’t a weapon

take a pair now and stab it hard into your chest, is it not dangerous? Also they're thinks that shouldn't be in bushes. I don't want my waifu pillow getting hurt when I run away from home for the fourth time this week

Start practicing archery.

Attached: Crecy35.jpg (1280x2035, 1023K)

>the sikhs

They're well integrated friend. Brit/pol/ has always been civic. It the muslims who are the problem

>MOVE TO THE USA BRITS WE ACCEPT YOU WITH OPEN ARMS
No, we don't, (((OP)))
Brits you can still change the outcome of this, but you have to stay and work hard to make it happen. Don't give up!

Our nation has been dead since Suez.

meme!

USAs fault btw.

LOL no we are more white than you shitain

Attached: BRITAIN BTFO.jpg (1568x460, 168K)

Waheeey get in there janny my son

Attached: file.png (795x336, 76K)

you count spics and arabs as white

image you posted says otherwise. Its also not a reply to my point you dumb fuck

You count Jews and all sorts of goblins as white

>you count spics and arabs as white

you count pakis and some mixed race as white

Watch this video and you will see even LA is whiter than England

youtube.com/watch?v=I4NQVvXEQ-o

S

Attached: anne hegerty.png (727x533, 551K)

"Dad, Sanjeed from your the House of Curry (beside the Islamic Center on Main Street) wants me to help him out with his campaigning - he says that I can have a free kebab afterwards!"
Your response?

Attached: Quintessentailly British - 17.png (526x526, 575K)

Don't be a useless NEET, lads. Get a job, make your parents proud.

That’s Hollywood daft arse, packed with tourists from all over the US and Europe.

no. and its the white bit coonberg

Video clip? Please tell me there's a video clip.

Jesus Christ, I have no words for this one. Just fucking look at it.

Attached: Quintessentailly British - 19.png (526x526, 541K)

Move to Northern Ireland
>Lower cost of living
>Opportunity for masculine jobs in farming, electrical/aeronautical/marine engineering, energy, construction
>Highest church attendance in UK
>Still has grammar schools
>Less immigration
>Better laws
>No council tax

Attached: IMG_20180429_150829-01.jpg (1920x1080, 1016K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jEZHcAWLYgQ
Oh fuck that was cringy.

theins.ru/uncategorized/98190?lang=en

Civic nationalism is okay.

>>you count pakis and some mixed race as white
no we dont

>RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT SPENDIN YOU GET ME BLUD
>SKRRRRRAAAAAA PA PA PA PA

I will not be clicking on that shit negro.

This is the future your parents and grandparents chose for you! Aren't you lucky to live in this wonderful world they've gifted to you, filled with a great variety of ethnic cuisine, Muslimah made cupcakes and a set of real conservative values?!

Attached: Quintessentailly British - 20.png (526x526, 615K)

Staffie, Shepherd or Collie

what dog do i get m8slads

>if we build our castle on these sandy river banks at low tide maybe things will turn out well, who knows, it's a lot less effort than trying to walk to a better piece of land.

no

Attached: file.png (812x1048, 660K)

Stop these black pills.

im not gonna feel bad in the slightest when the torys get slaughterd in london

Yeah, but even if Labour win they'll still enact policies that the Tories agree with, so their loss is only financial.

If they get absolutely mauled it would be the best thing for them in the long run

Then maybe they'd realise that trying to out-Labour the Labour Party is not a winning strategy

>2spicy4me

they do what the donors want them to do, not what they think will win

fuck off namefag

They wont learn. Or they'll make the right noises and then change their tune when in power.

They’ll never get the message, this recent ‘scandal’ has confirmed it for me.

A huge number of people in this country are fucking sick and tired of immigration and multiculturalism yet the Tories cower away at any mention of it, worst still they encourage it. 8 years they’ve been in power, have they reached their tens of thousands target?

Nah this is the world gramps fought for. I'm not working so his great-grandson will be homeless when my parents die off.

Trump needs to address race.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 230238.jpg (898x701, 123K)

Thanks for fighting so I become homeless, great-granddad.
*spits*

This Pakistani muslim man is home secretary, what have you done with your life?

Attached: 1525187857469.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

God that image depresses me.
>Iceland
>frozen yorkshire pudding
>with chicken tikka on it
>ready meal in a cardboard box
>meal for one
>£1
Is there anything that screams miserable modernity more than this?

>have they reached their tens of thousands target?
400,000 is just "40 tens of thousand".

My great-grandfather fought for that

twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/991361165996511232

>white supremautist website Jow Forums
>supremautist

Oh fucking hell, how do they fall for such obvious shite? The cunts running it must be about 60 odd.

Attached: you absolute cunt.jpg (265x282, 16K)

got you covered

archive.is/KDQyz

Attached: DZoqJUsVQAAeVlm.jpg large.jpg (592x624, 34K)

next thread with new news is ready
keep it bumped until this one is done

have some self responsibility retard
You realise that hitlers germany didnt have state assigned GFs or neetbux, you would have to work in the sweltering heat building the new autobahn instead of sitting and being a lazy ass all day

or maybe someone just forgot them.

Attached: DZqAtw3VAAEO2Z0.jpg large.jpg (1000x2000, 160K)

Better than living in this shit society which, may I remind you, my great-grandfather fought for.

Lads why dose a kitchen shop on my local high street have a Rhodesian and Israeli flag outside it?

It’s like they want me to shop there and repulse me at the same time.

Attached: F8562AC7-24A2-464E-BF79-C153346BC8B0.jpg (1676x1768, 439K)

>OFFICAL LENGTH OF WALL BUILT SO FAR
0 MILES

>ever buying snapon
They should call it strap on because the customer always gets fucked. For any tool (excluding power tools), just buy a mid range version and treat it will and it will be fine for any professional use.

go apply for some really basic labour on a building site and do the job you would do uncle aldophs country

Which one are you? Eliot, Joyce, WN, Bowden Ghost, or someone else?

Sure its not nigeria they have a similar flag?
but israel/Aparthaid SA/Rhodesisa had close relations with eacother becuase israel wanted to study the whole "Ethnostate within a state" idea from them

The handsome one.

Attached: wanting their liquor and women.jpg (588x846, 73K)

Never.

Attached: Quintessentailly British - 16.png (526x526, 514K)

>have read through a bit of my housman book now
>almost every page full of sickly sentimental crap

probblly a staffy, because collies require excessive amouts of exercise and stimulation, while shepherds tend to benefit from having a purpose in life- theyre not really suited to being trained by amateurs, or to being only a pet.

staffies can be surprisingly good dogs, despite their somewhat chavvy image.

>taking Hitchens' literature recommendations

Attached: oh my dear chap.gif (480x270, 2.66M)

Definitely Rhodesian thanks to Jow Forums would recognise it anywhere

this is a local council in britain and if you have a problem with that you are a bigot

Attached: file (4).png (732x579, 168K)

Powell was friends with Housman.

You must have been right about Eliot ending the "poetry for girls" thing (I think you said that). It's not that any of it is especially bad, it's just hard to imagine much of it being said by the author with any sincerity. It's a bit gay, not to put too fine a point on it.

>brits worshiping a former rebel colony

That was Joyce who said it first (James Joyce, not our autist Joyce). I like a bit of Housman but WW1 and the modern world shattered that kind of writing. Shame really.

>Powell was friends with Housman.

Attached: is he a quare.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Recommend me someone pre ww1.

I have a few questions I need answered.

Firstly, what happened to Bowden's Ghost, and how did already know him before he made himself known? I seem to recall hearing that he was in a podcast of some sort, named Plebian Podcast I believe. Was he in it, and if so, what was his role in it? Is he an alt-right e-celebrity under a different alias?
Secondly, regarding Shakespeare. Should you read some of the Greek classics before diving into the Bard's work? Much of it seems related to classical literature and fables and it seems as if you would do well to be well versed in the classics first. If it is not required, it is at least recommended?

that guys great grandad

clearly just my imagination

poetryfoundation.org/poems/44389/as-kingfishers-catch-fire - bit of him, all in the sound

poetryfoundation.org/poems/45296/a-leave-taking - I like him, his others are quite dark

poetryfoundation.org/poems/45266/a-description-of-the-morning -Swift is very underrated as a poet
This ones my favourite of his-
poetryfoundation.org/poems/50580/a-beautiful-young-nymph-going-to-bed

I like Pope as well but his are quite long.

People like Pope, Swift, Keats, Spenser, Byron, etc etc stand the test of time despite the 20th century. Tis why their 'classics' I suppose.

Ta.

>53% white
>"Wider than you Ahmed"
Okay el goblino.

> 8 years they’ve been in power, have they reached their tens of thousands target?

They've exceeded the numbers Labour achieved. They're not even trying to do something about it. Cameron and May let in more third world dregs per year than Blair and Jack fucking Straw, and they will continue doing this if people keep voting for them. Tory voters are literally more retarded than Pavlov's dogs. How many electric shocks does it take before they stop hitting the button?

>what happened to Bowden's Ghost
Rarely posts, and last time said he wont be back often, if not ever.

>know him before he made himself known?
Recognised his voice in that 'Willy Nibbler was paid' vocaroo. I'd seen the Bowden stuff.

>Is he an alt-right e-celebrity under a different alias?
No. He was in it, but just with his autist friends. I'm not interested in all that shite. Waste of time.
LOCAL POLITICS IS THE WAY FORWARD.

Shakespeare gets a lot from Ovid's Metamorphosis, so Latin not always Greek. You don't need it, but you should read it anyway, because its Ovid. Only Pericles and Coriolanus (from what I remember) is in Greek settings. The rest, he just transforms out of recognition. He got some stories from Boccaccio's Decameron.
In short, you don't really need to read anything else to understand Shakespeare. Just research the context if you don't know what something is. Getting use to the language is hardest part, but once you read a good few it becomes easy.

BETTAH DAN LABOR GETTIN IN

LABOR RUIN THE CUNTRY THEN TOREES FIX ET THEY DO

Woops, just remembered Troilus and Cressida (post Iliad). And Coriolanus is Roman. Titus and Andronicus, and of course Julius Caesar roman as well.

Oi /Brit/pol!
I need a link to that article that was being passed around as a black pill talking about Tories being unable to win because of immigration.

Help a friend of England out!

Israel was about the only country that supported rhodesia after the others turned their back. Also SA to an extent, why their R4 rifle was galil pattern.

Should go in, might be run by a rhodie.