Do people with wealth, knowledge, and power have a responsibility to take care of the infirm, dumb, and the lazy?

Do people with wealth, knowledge, and power have a responsibility to take care of the infirm, dumb, and the lazy?

Attached: 1523407823679.jpg (928x1350, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1467/79/1467790450641.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

No

But you can't just let a person die. If they don't care of themselves, don't you, as the person who know better, have a moral obligation to teach and nurture them?

if you’re brother is sexually active with a girl, but you are not sexually active is it your brothers duty to let you tap that booty?

>infirm

Yes

>dumb, and the lazy

no. We have a responsibility to insure they don't breed at higher than replacement levels. Helping them beyond that is fighting natural selection and will have disastrous results. Usually helping them causes more harm than good.

Yes but that comes with the responsibility of giving them equal power.

no

no, now let's gas all the jews

Nobles do. They're pretty much gone now, though. Way too good for this world.

only if the effort required is minimal

they dont have responsibility but they should ideally have self interest which means they will not let the rest of us become mongs
no point in having slave class you cant even exploit anymore
greed and altruism can go hand in hand you just need to rationalize it

Attached: 1512449247507.jpg (886x585, 68K)

>Do people with wealth, knowledge, and power have a responsibility to take care of the infirm, dumb, and the lazy?
No. It just so happens that the surpluses that come from the wealthy, knowledgeable, and powerful end up helping the infirm, dumb, and the lazy. Over time, people have confused this byproduct as sworn duty.

>take care of the infirm, dumb, and the lazy
if they did that they wouldn't have wealth, knowledge, and power

also how is your paper coming along user
are we helping?
how is school are u making friends

Attached: 8356886884.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

Maybe. Fortunately I can ignore it.

Attached: 1500352701044.gif (250x200, 717K)

Not a responsibility, no.

Should they make an attempt if they can? Yes, but only voluntarily. Laws forcing them to do so are immoral.

Say that until they are breaking into your house for food lol i grew up in ghetto trust me you dont want to.piss poor people off especially the scots and irish. Lol

Attached: 1521846930957.jpg (564x560, 59K)

>But you can't just let a person die.
That's where you're wrong. For the vast majority of human existence life has been a struggle and those who can't make it on their own perish. The problem with keeping useless and unintelligent people around is that they breed and outnumber intelligent people. Retards are taking over and making decisions, it's in our best interest to let people die.

It's a personal choice, but I believe it's a positive thing.

Co-operation & mutual support differentiates us from animals, and is the reason for our species success.

I feel the urge to help others simply because I know what it's like to be confused or mistaken, and helping people can have surprising returns.
However, it's not anyone's responsibility to provide care for anyone besides themselves and their dependents (family they have voluntarily married/created/adopted).
It's usually a good idea to put forth some effort so that your environment/neighbors improves around you, and some people may ascribe to a moral or religious code that makes us help where we can, but you're not directly responsible for other adults.

Also this is for people who just need a hand, it does NOT mean continually supporting retards who continually waste and ruin. If you prove you can't make good choices with the help given, sorry but your fault.

cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1467/79/1467790450641.webm

They already do it's called government assistance, those people are on easy street yet we're constantly ask to help them more.

They already do it's called government assistance, those people are on easy street yet we're constantly asked to help them more.

If "take care of" means "get rid of", then yes. Otherwise no.

No, but you do have a duty to your society. I'm not even necessarily talking about taxes. People in positions of power are the ones who control society, so they have a duty to do so responsibly.

Only if the dumbfucks have done something worthwhile for society, ie Alzheimer’s patients. Lazy fucks get what they sow.

What kind of question is this? Fucking commies... always promoting sickness and ineptitude.

Attached: image.jpg (500x398, 175K)

This. Dysgenics is objectively immoral and harmful.

Not on a personal level. They shouldnt divide all their extra money among poor people. They should use the money to make things the public can use. Elon musk is a good rich person. He spends his money helping to better humanity as a whole. Rich people who donate to charity or give to starving africans are cheaping out. But its okay because theyre virtuous. Not. Theyre only making things worse. That starving nigger that lives long enough to have a dozen kids because you fed them will only multiply his problems tenfold and there will be even more starving people.

People who make businesses. Like target and walmart. And movie theaters. These are all things rich people have given to the public.

Correct.

If the past 50 years of history have taught me anything it's no. A million times no.

>when rich fucks that have been handed everything lecture people that live in the real world

Attached: 1440129095324.jpg (782x788, 321K)

If a rich person gives to charity theyre a piece of shit. If a rich person creates jobs theyre a good person. Its like the saying if you give a man a fish he eats for a day if you teach a man to fish he eats everyday. Theres rich people who unknowingly perpetuate the downfall of society and rich people who want to bring others up.

Sort of. I have 250 retail employees. I am constantly buying baby clothes and giving advice. I view them as my black sheep children.

Unless rich people are genius smartass, which is super rare, most of them just born the right families and have the right connection. Majority of the rich and just peasants with money

no
everyone is responsible for themselves (+their children if they have any)
if someone chooses to be charitable thats all well and good, but it is not my problem if someone else cant make their own way

Purge them all

Attached: helping-the-retarded235.jpg (409x600, 87K)

No, but they should not exploit them either.

Is that [pic related] that model who went all psycho-Satanic and destroyed her life? Man that was a sad thread.