What does Jow Forums represent to you?

What does Jow Forums represent to you?

Attached: 4chan.png (1024x638, 70K)

a place full of idiots where at least I dont get banned for expressing my opinions and bringing in the bants

kys

Last bastion of free speech

Idiots

Attached: 1524774960232.jpg (800x533, 112K)

free speech

Freedom, liberty, no censorship and knowledge

A place that keeps giving me hope that the world will soon end, but it never does. It's like a drug, I know it's bad for me but I can't stop.

Freedom of speech. Stormfags are a bit annoying, though.

Anarchy at its best. At least that was the case before the mods. They are just there to prevent cp and similar stuff, so it's anarchy at its healthy core.
Jow Forums is a male figure. High testosterone males flock to groups which are more unruly and break social conventions. That's why you are able to spot more chads in this place than anywhere else. Normie boards like /v/ are the exception.

An attempt at free speech.

KEKS
E
K
S

for free. Laughs and jabs raining on everyone.

This.

A last bastion of free speech that doubles a rotting cesspool.

Home

probably the single most important nexus of communication and ideation. the anonymity allows everyone to be judged entirely by their ideas only. it is incredibly barbaric and highly sophisticated at the same time. there is true power here, but it isn't in the organized raids. It's in the shitposting. every comment read is another prick in the narrative pushed by a consumerist driven, MIC allied mainstream media. the goal isn't to get everyone on Jow Forums to agree, that's impossible. the goal is to break the conditioning, and that is what Jow Forums and Jow Forums do. anonymity should be forced on all boards.

A place where information about world events and ideologies are amassed and discussed with no restraints. There is not one omnipotent controller of information on this site. I get to deduce what is real and what is not. It has definitely honed in my critical thinking skills and I have learned to not take anything at face value. What I like the most is that the 'racism', gore, and dis-favorable opinions keep a lot of 'normies' away. It is also very interesting to hear perspectives of subhumans from the EU et al.

But the flags definitely allot for some prejudice.

Proof that humans are evil by nature but are to pussy to express their evil irl.

Salty milk

The hacker named Jow Forums is a Russian spy for the trump campaign.

too*

Kikes larping as "whites".

The failure of the West coalesced into vengeful wrath that will be enacted on all of us in the end. The more we participate in Jow Forums, the more we bring about the Apocalypse.

The only venue where I can speak my mind and share ideas without fear of social ostracism.

chaos in its purist form

this is the only correct answer anyone who says other wise is a retarded post-church of scientology moralfaggoty reddit cancer

That's already been proven by online chat.

yeah. they're good for pol, but it makes it a bit too easy to disregard opinion

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-183010.jpg (1078x2158, 772K)

Useless shit posting.

freedom

I want to get rid of meme flags.

Lulz

Liberty of voicing your honest opinions without holding back anything.
No account tied to you.
Voice your opinions into the great void.
No one annoys you or threaten to silence you for your comments.

People say this place is right wing, but Jow Forums is actually hyper liberal.

A place I can lurk when I am bored in real life
A place where I can get news from, left or right
A place where I can pretend to be a gay Asian man, or a racist black dude, or even an aryan alien
A place where I’ll be reminded that I’m gay everytime I argue with someone
A place where everyone is pretending to be smart, and sometimes actually are
A place for me

a shared folder on a website

>knowledge
Where?

Lurk more faggot threads come every now and then

biggest honeypot in history

Attached: fbi cat forces.png (480x415, 585K)

>That's why you are able to spot more chads in this place than anywhere else.
>Jow Forums
>Chads.

What is your concept of Chad?

Internet cnn

The last popular website on the internet that actually allows freedom of thought and expression.

threads about what?
are you telling me that Jow Forums is a good source of knowledge?

the counter-argument to the constant propaganda we are awash in.

Freedom of speech, dank maymays, and endless misery.

Free speech combined with dark dry ironic humour which keeps the conversation honest, not your usual quirky faggot upvote-seeking humour which is the case on every other place of the internet with people constantly praising each other over nothing on an endless circlejerk.

Fresh air after a fucking liberal, SJW, jewish, degenerate, mass media hell

Masculine guy, who is a potential/actual slayer.

I bet you only visit /b/ and Jow Forums on this whole site.

Yeah it's good info for those with the ability to critically think. I get my news here. The old investigation threads diving through email dumps were a good source of info as well. I agree this place is a complete ocean of piss but every now and then this site gives good info you can't find anywhere else. We even got a fucking heads up on the las Vegas shooting

Autism.

Lol. 9/10 Chads haven't even heard of this site.

It feels like arguing with myself, which I find refreshing.

Attached: 1523123888525.jpg (600x450, 242K)

Jow Forums is now a more trustworthy source of news than most media.

multicultural website that promotes racism
we're the elites nightmare

Do you mean /his/ or Jow Forums for example?

The proverbial writing on the wall(s)