Spielberg also recalled how once, when Ralph Fiennes was dressed in his full SS uniform...

>Spielberg also recalled how once, when Ralph Fiennes was dressed in his full SS uniform, a Polish woman called out and said “how much she loved his uniform, and wished ‘all of you were back here protecting all of us again.’” The director noted that “I’ll probably get arrested in Poland when I go the next time having said that.

I didn't know old polish far-right women were so proficient in english.

archive.is/9Du2q

Attached: file.png (898x628, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, owned

i bet she said "but seriously we can't let Putin get the nuclear codes, kurwa!"

All of Europe can speak God's tongue, or so it seems.

Your schools teach languages more effectively, they concentrate on the speaking, rather than the writing, which is the natural way of learning.

Well the Polish woman would know. I mean it was Poland that opened and ran all those death camps. Not a single German camp was a death camp. All the mass murder took place in the Polish camps.

Are you saying a jew was lieing you antisemite?

Our schools concentrate on the writing. The teaching of english in our country is a complete joke. I went through elementary, middle and high school with only the equivalent of As and Bs, and at the end of it I couldn't even speak or write proper english.

They're going all out as of late. Well guess what, we're still not paying you a single fucking shekel. Get rekt.

>we're still not paying you a single fucking shekel.

Not that you can anyway.

So how come so many of you speak English whereas hardly any of our people can speak foreign languages?

(Discounting the ones who speak Arabic, Hindi, Bengali etc.)

Conveniently, all of the "death camps" were liberated by the bolsheviks. Not one camp discovered by American forces was a "death camp".

Well you have to admit, you owe them for setting up all those death camps

Wait was he implying that he'd swing at her or some shit? The average Polish woman could break that jew in half lmao.

>woman who had survived world war 2
>speaking English in 1992 in southern Poland

Attached: 85c.gif (256x256, 490K)

so a question to other poles how log do you tnik before someone makes a petition to dig up all those 6 gorillion?

*long
fug

*think
holy fuck am i actually this illiterate?

Moat of europe knows English, its the easiest fucking language out there.
Except Germans.
8/10 times theyll refuse any communication outside their native tongue.
Whether its insecurity or snobbishbess is pretty irrelevant, as their abilities usually don't go further than "where is buy alcohol"

>tfw germ tourist season is about to start

You can't dig up ash you baboon

>Poland that opened and ran all those death camps.
I wish

Ha. Precisely.

Second thread you've posted this in Chaim, not nearly as shocking as you think it is.

>I’ll probably get arrested in Poland when I go the next time having said that
Don't let me down, Poland

English is an easy language. The anglos have already butchered it more than I ever could, so it does not matter.

The Jews did the Holocaust.

Amon Goeth (Ralph Fiennes) saved more Jews than Oskar Schindler.

You've got to pay for the Polish death camps!

Attached: NOW.png (1913x1080, 1.5M)

Pic related Polish Nazi policeman about to turn a jew into soap.

Attached: Polish-Blue-Police.jpg (290x290, 32K)

>Poland is so cucked their women prefer the men that murdered, raped and enslaved them over polish men

Those goddamn homicidal Poles. When will they learn to stop their antisemitic genocides?

The debt for all of the sins committed by mankind has already been paid by your king.

Attached: truth.jpg (768x425, 53K)

Never!

Attached: Evil Polish Nazis .jpg (280x186, 12K)

Spielberg's father fought in the Pacific (he's 101 btw) and has no history or personal recollection about WWII in Europe unlike people who lived there. Norman Finkelstein is right about everything.

you know how buthurt the Jews would be if we can hit them with this message??

Jews fucking lie when they open their mouths.
They are Semites after all and so tales from 1001 nights come natural to them.

I had to do some research about this Finkelstein character. Seems very interesting another Jew who knows the holocaust racket game

spielberg should be gassed. I don't see why should even discussed it

The Holocaust INDUSTRY. He wouldn't be liked here because he doesn't care about someone's political feelings just tells it how it is. Lost his family members in Majdanek and Auschwitz and doesn't suffer fools who shed crocodile tears like this little German girl. All of his interviews are hilarious because he chooses the most colorful language to offend the New York Jews trying to make money off it even though they have nothing to do with it. Also said that Israeli Jews have an instinctive hatred of Poles as opposed to historical hatred mixed with respect they have for Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ&t

>concentrate
oy vey I knew it!

Too bad nowadays he's mostly associated with anti-Israeli organizations and stuff because not even right wing Jews are likely to even listen to him at this point even though many of them agree with him.

That sounds funny. They should have featured a blooper reel under the Schindler's List end credits

>Spielberg also recalled how once, when they were gang raping Heather O'Rourke at some Illuminati party, that some goody goody in the back row suggested that maybe rich and powerful Hollywood people shouldn't rape children.
>They all had a good chuckle and went back to business.

Attached: steven-spielberg-orourke.jpg (964x1200, 184K)

His last good movie was Munich. Screw him at this point I wouldn't care if the next pedogate exposed him.

Yeah I can imagine.

Oy vey he must be joking. Clearly yahwehs own chosen few could NEVER tell a lie.

Your English seems very proficient now. How'd you learn it? Watching tv/movies or playing video games?
Our education system also has a piss poor method for learning foreign languages. My sister completed 5 years of spanish yet I'm 10 times more fluent than her just from working construction and talking with wetbacks.

Thousands were dug up. Eastern Poland entire fields and forests checked.

My parents told me stories about rich Jews coming back from abroad and paying locals 50 cents per hour. They were looking for family.

Funniest thing? Sometimes they were checking for jewelery. They came from the USA and...Germany.

The oppression!

and then your six year old clapped.

>protecting us again
Hitler literally considered every race whose country was not aligned with the axis inferior. Many americans got shot for being jewish (when most were not) and nips and meds alike where considered top tier just because they were fascist. Im dead sure most brits would suffer greatly as well should the krauts succeeded in a land invasion.

I kek'd

Well I guess I don't feel bad my French is at the kindergarten level when it comes to speaking.

And then Heather O Rourke died shortly after when they shoved something too far up her ass and her shit clogged her intestines blocking any exit of excrement.