Chinks stooping down to nigger levels here

chinks stooping down to nigger levels here

Attached: dumbass.png (756x308, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2144207/qipao-us-prom-wins-support-china-after-internet-backlash?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=zNszY41GfFo
twitter.com/RoamingMil/status/991054560641929216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are they speaking English?

>Lam

typical cantonese scum trying to appropriate real chinese culture

Right your culture is not the dress. The dress is just a dress. Should be happy people are buying dresses and stimulating the economy.

better yet, why are they using computers, why are they using products of industrialisation, why are they using modern medicine, why are they eating post agrarian revolution food?

Why are they wearing jeans, driving cars, watching TV? They’re appropriating white culture

He's not chinese, nor are the niggers african. They're all American, "cultural appropriation" pheomena is an American phenomena. Chinese or Africans don't give a flying fuck what Becky does in her free time.

Fix your own fucking culture, it originated from you, don't blame chinamen or africans

East asians > jungle asians

>muh cultural appropriation
>muh melting pot
it's all so tiresome

>he thinks asian-americans know anything about the country their parents are from let alone speak the language

Attached: 1503373246563.jpg (1334x750, 172K)

IDK I think pretty girls>ugly girls

Attached: jangles.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I think out of all the SJW shit that is going on these days cultural appropriation is one of if not the dumbest out of the lot. It is directly contrary to the idea of culture. It's one thing to belittle someones culture but the whole idea of culture is to spread it to use it to influence ideas. Wearing a Chinese dress isn't stealing anything its celebrating the uniqueness of a cultures invention.

"Jeremy" complaining about cultural appropriation.

Even some of the most rational people in the whole SJW vs. Conservatives argument (Asians) get indoctrinated by these nut jobs.

Thank God their nations for the most part haven't been overwhelmed by it like ours has.

20 million wasnt enough

better yet, why are they even in a western country?

chinks are east-asians
jungle asians are vietnamese, thai, cambodians...

Isn't it bizarre that the same people whining about appropriating other cultures are forcing their multiculti views on us?

It's almost like they want to destroy the West and white civilization or something.

Cultural appropriation isn't a real thing Sven. Its as much of a made up liberal buzzword as "gender queer" is. Also, gotta love the Swede telling Americans we need to fix our culture. Apparently white people wearing vaguely oriental dresses is a bigger issue then droves of muslims literally raping your women to death. Good to see your priorities are in order.

They do. Diversity is only for the white man.
Have you ever seen someone complain that a area is too black, too hispanic, too asian?

It seems the actual Chinese people love the fact that she wore the dress. What’s that Chinese term for the “white liberal”?

m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2144207/qipao-us-prom-wins-support-china-after-internet-backlash?amp=1

They are on niggers level now?

I think the worst part about this whole thing is that nobody's mind was changed. People that thought it was appropriation entrenched themselves and ignored any reasonable responses as just racism and privilege, and anyone that agreed with the girl just said to block out the haters and ignore everything.

Nigger, I know it is not a real thing, it is a disgusting word made to shame white people for everything that they do, and keep them culturally ignorant and out of American mainstream culture.

The truth is though that it came from America, from other white americans actually. I'm saying you created this issue, don't complain about it, it's your fault. Just like Swedes shouldn't complain about muslim rapes when they invited them here.

Also I am not swedish I'm Greek, I was just born in this hellhole

Asians look out for their interests only. They don't care about weebs

Hmm...

Attached: cultural hypocrisy.png (573x321, 186K)

Real asians love it when westerners engage in their culture because they see it as cultural superiority.

All I know is I want to play the drums on her backside. MOOARRRRR

Make sure to spread this infographic far and wide, Twatter-using anons. The white man is waking up. Let's help stir him from his slumber.

Attached: 1524156016788.png (773x554, 54K)

It's okay for him though. He isn't white.

See for further details.

Attached: 1524840676977.jpg (1242x1369, 207K)

To be fair I've seen quite a few Chinese Americans call this guy out on his stupidity. Like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNszY41GfFo

Also my future wife Roaming Millennial did something about it (please donate to her Patreon so she can provide for the children we're going to have some day):

twitter.com/RoamingMil/status/991054560641929216

On a side note most black people couldn't give a shit about cultural appropriation. Just the privileged middle class ones who went to university and get all their opinions from their professors who are white anyway.