Real Ashkenazi Jew will gradually deflate as the years drag on

>Real Ashkenazi Jew will gradually deflate as the years drag on
>They were genetically forced into 115 IQ through Christians wanting them to die
>600 years ago this happened
>In another 400 years, they'll be closer to 100 IQ than 115 IQ
>The blood of genius man will die with that

It's kind of funny to think they'll lose their super powers and float back down to earth.

Attached: 1525134509060.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their population will increase because of all the ultra orthodox Jews currently settling in the West bank and popping out 10 kids each

>implying they're not already 100 or below

That's only in Israel

The ones from Europe are still pretty smart

ashkenazi jews don't even go to school. They refuse to intermingle with goys. They collect welfare all day. To think anyone would believe these people are geniuses is beyond me

I hope they die off. They have been buttblasted since Titus and they brought it upon themselves.

Fuck 'em and they aren't smart you faggot.

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

>implying that gene technology will not make any of this irrelevant
The Chinese are already experimenting with their kids, it's only a matter of time until they pump out the first generation of super geniuses, who in turn might develop AGI and who knows what else. Race will be our smallest concern.

Can you source me on this?
I kind of can't believe people haven't fucked-up their genetics already by forcing people to fuck like they're vegetables.

>implying they haven't been lying on their average IQ by testing only their best, just like the chinese
>implying most of their IQ isn't verbal
>implying this isn't just their nepotistic tendances and in-group preferences as well as their communication skills that puts them above others
>implying they aren't just high-functioning shitskins leeching off the west

How naive you are

>Most of the scientists that worked on the atomic bomb were Jewish
>50% of Nobel Prize winners have the blood of super Jew
>John Von Neumann was a turbo Jew

Come on man, it's obvious

>They have been buttblasted since Titus
Have you read the fucking Bible? These people have been buttblasted since they got kicked out of Egypt

My IQ is 155 and I'm not Jewish.

T. Med

If you were Jewish, it'd be 170

>IQ 155 Med
>not Jewish

MCAT?

38. Really low considering the average now is 500

My mom is Ashkenazi and my Dad is Germanic. I ended up mentally ill but my sister is very smart and successful.

Your dad is a shegetz? Niiiiiice.

How do you feel about Donald Trump and Mike Pence?

Stop posting here

Can I post here?
The unassigned is actually 1.5% European for a grand total of 73% European

Attached: Me.jpg (1162x627, 215K)

>They were genetically forced into 115 IQ through Christians wanting them to die
It's actually 103 which is exactly the same as other western Europeans.

We have a problem.

Attached: 1463251234470.jpg (236x355, 20K)

>It's actually 103

That doesn't make any sense when you consider Ashkenazi Jew history.

Face it, they're smart due to Eugenics

Physicist because physics comes easily to them.

Yeah the eugenics of the the most successful banker, being the most likely to be killed by a feudal lord that can't pay his debt. Makes sense. Totally.
>Physicist because physics comes easily to them.
Or because being a doctor makes you Shekel.

>Implying bankers are stupid enough to endanger their lives and not just let things slide

That's kind of what being a banker entails.
Intelligence.

>Implying bankers are stupid enough to endanger their lives and not just let things slide
Apparently they are because there are countless historical examples of this happening.
>That's kind of what being a banker entails.
>Intelligence.
Actually in the middle ages it entailed not being affected by the church's ban on usury.

That's just more evidence of eugenics.
Those that couldn't think doing banking died or failed, etc.

Bankers that aren't Jewish are probably the ones that got killed toward the end of the Jew Ban on trades/farming.

>That's just more evidence of eugenics.
>Those that couldn't think doing banking died or failed, etc.
All killings of Jews were either debtors killing successful bankers or pogroms killing all Jews indiscriminately. How does that select for the smartest exactly?
>Bankers that aren't Jewish are probably the ones that got killed toward the end of the Jew Ban on trades/farming.
What? Why and how is that even relevant?

Those that weren't intelligent and Jewish were forced to disassociate themselves with the Jewish faith so they could have a job that they were smart enough to do.

They were never necessarily killed.

And on another note, is death really successful?

>Those that weren't intelligent and Jewish were forced to disassociate themselves with the Jewish faith so they could have a job that they were smart enough to do.
That's actually an interesting theory but there were jobs Jews were allowed that don't require great intelligence. If anything it selected for high ingroup preference and were have I heard that before?

>115
but that's wrong you nigger fucking peterstein shill

Those jobs were probably sparse and few.

If I were an average Jew, I would just quit being Jewish. I know some Jews that were very religious didn't think like that and decided to starve to death, but I would've hid.

I'm sorry, 110.

It's not like it's much better

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

I'm not exactly sure where you're getting "in-group out-group preferences are genetically selected" on top of this.

All races and peoples think like this.
Intelligence is irrelevant.

Occupational German-Jewish name give a pretty good picture of the professions Jews held at the time of their emancipation.
'Shoemaker', 'Brewer', 'Engraver' and 'Tailor' don't sound too bad.

Goldstein, Goldman, Silverman, Pearl, Pearlman, Goldberg, Sammy Diamond

>All races and peoples think like this.
To very varying degrees.
>Intelligence is irrelevant.
To ingroup preference? Maybe. But brains don't vary only in terms of intelligence. How someone responds to people different from him might very well be genetically determined.

Those aren't even all occupational. Everything jewel related refers to the tribes of Israel.

These people have average to below average IQs though so I don’t understand your point ?

Sammy Diamond is an occupational surname

This is such bullshit. If this were true, niggers would be colonizing mars by now. Ashkenazis showed a 115 average through sample bias. I have a 164 and I'm celtic and nordic.

>t. doesnt know what ashkenazi means and probably thinks it means haredi or some shit

Israeli Ashkenazi average IQ: 104
Israeli Mizrahi (jewish arabs): 95
Diaspora Ashkenazi avg: >110

What is that meme called????

OP is a colossal faggot

Attached: jew_smart.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

I've been wondering what the hell that is, it reminds me of some ps1 game

In 400 years there will be no need for human genius.