I think a crusade is in order to wipe the towlhead scum off the face of the planet

I think a crusade is in order to wipe the towlhead scum off the face of the planet

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-115014.jpg (1438x1552, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alukah.net/sharia/0/92521/
youtube.com/watch?v=qNTYLMnmoec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Sikh are based though.

Not a crusade, a White Tsunami

Good luck trying to make the church militant again

Bitch thats the easy part, hard part would be trying to get away with wiping out the sand niggers.

According to a Muslim prophecy, Christians and Muslims will unite near the end of times to exterminate the Jewish threat, and they will succeed. Even if we might disagree on some things, we must ensure the fulfillment of this prophecy.

OK Shlomo. We start with Saudi Arabia.

Are they?

Attached: 1524846602987.png (670x729, 91K)

Just release genetically modified bio weapons that only take out shitskins. They exist already.

Obviously we start with Constantinople first and work south. A greek should know this.

Deus vult for Greater Israel!

>and the protect God's chosen people
fixed that for you Kike

Attached: 1513787367653.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Never heard about that Muhammad, any sources?

He probably heard it from Erdogan hahaha
>The absolute state of Turks these days

Attached: 1523408135530.png (640x360, 53K)

>greek defending mudslimes
Stockholm syndrome

Muslims>kikes
The biggest crimes against christians were done by the secular horde of Kemal, in number 2 we have the catholic crusading German faggots and dead last the Ottomans where behind most of them were kikes

Muslim immigration is a symptom of a much bigger (((problem)))

Wrong. Let the muzzies take out the Jews first.

Can we exterminate them afterward atleast?

From a correct hadith. It speaks of the Muslims uniting with "الروم", which translates to the Romans but it can also mean the people of the book (Christians) against a common enemy (implying the jews). Here's the link: alukah.net/sharia/0/92521/
It's in Arabic so that might be a problem
Not a Turk nor do I like Erdogan

Let me get my hat.

Attached: crusade.jpg (500x666, 59K)

Well it's only a temporary alliance and according to this prophecy they'll fight long wars against each other after the elimination of the Jewish threat till the arrival of Jesus and the end of times. Humans aren't perfect I guess.

Good goy

just get ready for war

youtube.com/watch?v=qNTYLMnmoec

Attached: DZ9BxCKUQAAlYks.jpg (776x776, 125K)