Anti Immigrant Laws

What whould your approach be in dealing with 3rd world immigration in your country?

I find the most effective measure would be in handing out a generous sum of money for every immigrant head cut and collected then turned in at a designated place.

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 9K)

500EUR a head

i see you're trying to plan a head

>What whould your approach be in dealing with 3rd world immigration in your country?

concentration camps followed by some typhus

Setting up watch towers with snipers in the beaches is far cheaper and more effective

What would you do with the heads then ?

Saged.

One confirmed sniper kill = 240€

heads could (if still in good condition) be used for research, otherwise burned or mounted on spikes near the border to deter further influx.

invade, destroy and kill all the lesser countries and set it all on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1523484822814.jpg (400x400, 17K)

That would work pretty well, I think.

Use our navy for its actual purpose rather than as a ferry for apes

story on pic please.

ezpz
>be me
>president under martial law
>move n. guard and to southern border
>set up wall with monitoring (should take like 6 weeks to 3 months to complete with the engineering corps going full steam on it)
>have marine corps division deployed to arrest all illegals
>use NSA TAO and other SIGINT components to find all illegals who overstay visas
>any that werent given notice to leave will be given 3 day notice to leave, will allow appeals process for valuable illegals who want to nationalize
>any that were will simply be passed on to ICE who supported by the Corps would remove enchilada
>seize all remittance payments and chargeback all accounts that have remittance payments sent to them (take all their fucking money and use it to deport illegals)
>bill mexico and seize funds running into their country to pay their debts to us
>same with all other countries letting illegals into ours
>enchilada removed
>families of enchilada billed for removal
>removing enchilada becomes profitable
>allow businesses set up to privately remove enchilada and shamrocks
>peace established
>wall built
>now make immigration system much smoother and quicker
>disincentive to illegals that they are never allowed to legally immigrate in if caught once
>legals get in super quick, hold "fuck you illegals" party to rub it in their faces
>salty illegals try to come in and commit crime
>use media influence to turn public perception against enchilada
>enchilada ISIS bombs legal immigrants (read: citizens)
>smugly execute enchilada ISIS
>illegals: deported, demeaned, and executed
>now el-chado can't get my stacy
>revenge complete

Attached: 1521178260275.png (500x522, 127K)

Completely remove any gibs. Tell them they won't receive any help. They won't come.

Afro-turf

Hardly worth even discussing when we can't even get explicit anti immigration parties.

True

Better just to be advocating for anti immigration right now

Prevention is better than cure

Attached: rapefugees.png (1080x1714, 708K)

Paint 2 lines at the border: yellow and red.

Yellow line is the first border fence; cross and you will alert guards on the wall. Signs tell you that you are IN Range of gunfire.

100 ft. Away is the red line; so much as touch that line and guards with 50cal machine guns will turn you into Swiss cheese.

Never pick up the bodies.

Attached: 1460227938844.jpg (450x495, 38K)

OP i have your contact info and home address. Is it ok to post?

Why do I have a hankering to go bowling?

Sounds good