Some up you generation in one word

>millennial
>bored

Attached: 1524735000937.png (568x590, 189K)

>millennial
zombies

>Millennial
Dumb

>millenial
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor

Attached: 1515978915530.png (400x504, 164K)

>zyklon

Bipolar

Millennial
Faggots

>Gen Z

Saviours

>Millennial

S C U M

Attached: OrneryDisguisedEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 863K)

>millennial
>weak in strength, courage, and spirit

sorry,needs more than one word

>Zyklon
>False-Messiahs

>Millennials
>Fucked (in more than one way)

Attached: 1523246713872.jpg (348x326, 10K)

>millennial
>hopeless

>Gen Z
>fucked

>human
>pathetic

>Gen X
>Cynical

>millenial
>okay

Attached: 45576389.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>some up

>millennial
>retarded

What is even the point of existence for millenials? Our future is death

Everyone's future is death technically.

>grammar

>Millennial
>Awesome!!1! xDD

Attached: 1316123735056.jpg (295x295, 10K)

Doomed

All those who think life has never been as comfortable as now will practically all suffer eternal damnation

Unhappiest generation ever and they don't realise

>some
Sum

>GenX
>Dudeweeedlmao

Attached: 11_113_01.jpg (270x270, 9K)

You know, this resonates with me a lot. I have so many millennial co workers and friends, who constantly say they're bored. They literally cannot be engaged in what id consider a normal way, they are all ADHD esq tards. Sitting down and reading? Better have netflix on, headphones on listening to music, and your phone ready to go on instagram. Same thing with my gf, their attention span is so minuscule its like a generation of women. Oh and when you ask them why they're bored, or if they're bored what do they want to do, they have no fucking idea just like women. They will never know the joys of just taking a walk, listening and watching nature, sitting quietly in your own home reading a book. They have to be bombarded with information, colorful lights and loud sounds to even be somewhat interested. A generation of children.

>some up
Why do I always speak better English than English speakers here?

Attached: 1444874757371.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

Because being someone who is not a native speaker you take extra care in making sure you speak correctly, while a native speaker doesn't give a shit because a native speaker would understand what the person meant. You take great pains to ensure you are not misunderstood due to faulty translation or pronunciation that might occur due to your accent and unfamiliarity while a native speaker doesn't need to.

Learn to spell you retard
sum not some.
>Sum

>genZ
>hahaha Xd feminism sucks amiright guys lol identity politicsh is just like communism

fuck these niggers

I don't need to take extra care, because if I made the same horrific mistakes everyone would understand me all the same. I'm sure I misspeak a lot too.

My point is it's an education issue, so I'm gonna fix your post:
>being a non-native speaker you need to learn the language properly, while the education system of natives is completely shit but it's ok because "they understand each other".

A greed, their is no need of having a good grasp of you're native langauge to be an functional member of society, but idiots are a diamond dozen and OP should of strived at understanding his tongue better.

Attached: 5KI7bf.gif (235x277, 781K)

>better
fuck, sorry
***more gooder

Attached: 1441923692765.webm (600x450, 2.17M)

>milennial
>unemployed

>Millennial
Doomed

Attached: 1522787937985.png (481x406, 42K)

>millennial
>just drop the bombs already

millennial

DYSTOPIAN

MELENNIAL (f)
FRISKY

>Millenial
JUST

>Millenial
>Lazy

>boomer
hard working

> Gen X

Apathetic

>X
master generation

yeah beating sense into women can work occasionally, if not move on to next

>millennial
>lazy

>boomer
>best

depressed piece of shit although i have everything.
Seriously, i get everything i want i study something and will get fucking rich later. but cant enjoy life anymore. wtf is wrong with me.