JF Gariepy: cryptofascist plant?

This man is trying to brainwash you! He is a cryptofascist scumbag trying to hack the minds of normal people into becoming White identity extremists.

>(The truth about JF and how he mentally hypnotized Warski into being a puppet for White identity)
youtube.com/watch?v=O-89yiGUVUA

He pretends to be a cool & laid back intellectual! BUT HE ISN'T,
... HE IS ONLY A FANATICAL WHITE EXTREMIST TRYING TO NORMALIZE WHITE IDENTITY!

>He wormed his way into friendship with Andy Warski
>He hijacked Warski Live
>Now he cucks Warski Live into a White identity platform
>Always defends the most extreme White identitarian speakers on livestreams

He is:
>mindhacker extraordinaire
>puppetmaster
>propaganda producer
>white identity fanatic
>cryptofascist
>hacks the mind of normal people into accepting eXtreme ideologies/open to white identity

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism
Wake up before it's too late!

Attached: mindhacker installs white identity files into brains on video.png (540x445, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UO0pQ55NnSY
youtu.be/ZwAGw1Sf5Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that is wrong

Extremism is always wrong. Do you literally WANT a civil war? We need to come together as ALL RACES and stop caring about this petty small group tribalism.

Wake up because we are ALL doomed if we don't change. We all have bias to overcome. All of us do.

Attached: fuck white identity.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Fellow white people! Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's halfbreed bastard child!

Identity politics is for the left goy. Breed with the negresses goyim, ideology is all that matters not race.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

What about me you ask? No, no no, im Jewish. I'll only breed with Jews. But you goyim are all filthy mongrols anyways, so race doesnt matter...for you.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals! And a Happy New Year.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein $$$.jpg (900x900, 93K)

I'm proud of my 1/8 Jewish roots. The rest of me is White though?

I am White I just don't buy into your idpol identity politics insanity.

I also oppose Jewish identity politics! WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER. Your bias is showing.

Why so biased against Jews?

You'll be the first to go

Attached: Jew_Harold_Rosenthal_Grip.png (600x591, 504K)

he converted this guy in less than an hour

Attached: sieg_heil.jpg (1919x1080, 153K)

Jow Forums corrupted him you dumb faggot.
How many places are you spamming this in? Do you even know where you are?

Attached: IMG_5448.png (305x175, 35K)

Danny I'm still waiting on pics of your hot, hot sister.

A lot of evil fucking identity politics driven Tribal extreme Jews exist, YES

SO WHAT?

EVERYONE needs to be united. ALL group identities that divide nd conquer us need to be BROKEN. Including fucking superstitious identities like Christian or Muslim.

I like my 7/8 White European blood. It makes me happy. BUT I WOULD SURE AS FUCKING HELL NOT START A FUCKING COUNTRY BASED ON BLOOD THAT IS SOME BARBARIC MEDIEVAL SHIT BROTHER.

Sorry for caps but this issue fires me up very much. Good luck overcoming your insane identity cult!

Attached: fuck your identity cult in the pussy.jpg (272x272, 19K)

Tell us about your sister, sisterfucker.

Thanks for your indefatigable militancy. One day we will see the boundaries between people completely removed.

I said she is a much less sexy version of this girl who is part Jewish and part Euro White Gentile

the mishling look is automatically sexy because of natural selection

obviously I do not claim my sist is 10/10 ultra hottie. The thing is it's like a drug

When I enjoyed doing things w/ her in the past it's like you enjoy a bad drug. That's what brainwashing does to you

I used to be a degenerate brainwashed idiot who considered joining a religion or becoming a White identity cult member. That is the old me.

The new me is a spiritual being who has EVOLVED UPWARDS into a fucking advanced mindset

I reject the small barbarian stone age level thinking of "MUH GROOP / MUH BLUD / MUH PEEPO / MUH HERITIJ " - it's dumb

Attached: girl.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Of course Jews would hate a country based on blood, Ashkenazis are sick and disgusting

Attached: Jews_Blood_Vampire.png (863x1326, 630K)

Fuck liberterianism

Attached: libertarianismproblems.png (1262x2094, 1M)

How old were you when you fucked your sister?

Again?! Just move on. Let go of your hatred of Europeans. Accept that they should be allowed to exist and be free of hatred and harm from other races.

Part of me loves my sister because I know she is a damaged person who turned evil and abusive because of her past (I don't want to get into it)

But part of me fucking hates her eternally

Sex is a powerful drug and u can't expect people to 100% dislike bad sex. There is immoral sinful sex and we are all evolving

But haters who want to judge me are in darkness and have NO LIGHT IN THERE SOUL/MIND/SPIRIT

That's why I tell people to wake up
I AM PREACHING TO ALL OF U FROM LOVE AND STRENGTH, MY MESSAGE IS PURE

THIS IS A WAKEUP CALL!

I disagree. I think the Ashkenazi look shows how a little race mixing is hot. European blood with Jewish Middle Eastern blood is a nice look. Too much spice spoils the soup.

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Attached: whatanigger.png (854x216, 127K)

>extremism is wrong
>bronx blogger

Emily and JF
youtu.be/UO0pQ55NnSY

Luke Ford and JF
youtu.be/ZwAGw1Sf5Hg

Attached: 1524876404057.jpg (854x480, 75K)

>old me
You wouldn't fit in kike. It's why you reacted so poorly about the truth of the fate of Jews

Attached: Fellow_White_People.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

>implying that is bad por Jow Forumsacks
wrong board, go back to tumblr

I was just into puberty (12/13) and it lasted for a few years. I am not ashamed. You fucking haters trying to fucking shame me can't do it.

I am no longer controlled by shitty guilt feelings.

I am evolved above you people 100%
The spiritual soul > "MUH TRIBE MUH PEOPLE MUH HERITAGE" fapping

WHITE IDENTITY = MENTAL ILLNESS

Attached: white idenity fail.jpg (921x535, 139K)

>Namefag
>Lolbertarian
>Jewish
>Anti-racist
>Trying to divide and conquer
Gas yourself, kike

holy shit i remember this guy

So you had sex with your sister throughout your formative years? That's rough man.

I do NOT endorse everything Bronx says, but HE FUCKING UNDERSTANDS THE CRYPTOFASCIST THREAT

Cryptofa IS JUST AS WRONG as Antifa
Wake up!

I would post a rightwing extremist to expose antifa too because only the truth matters.

Attached: fuck your identity cult.jpg (320x180, 6K)

>I reject the small barbarian stone age level thinking of "MUH GROOP / MUH BLUD / MUH PEEPO / MUH HERITIJ " - it's dumb
The only reason it has to be advocated for is because whites are being invaded, colonized, oppressed, hated, abused, killed, etc. Diversity is racial strife. Nationalists want to cure "racism" forever by keeping the different groups, especially the disparate ones, separate.

she fucking indoctrinated me into self hate and thinking I am a weak weirdo who needs her, and she bblackmailed me and tried to control me through withholding sex and the free fucking booze and drugs she gave to me

AND PEOPLE HERE FUCKING ATTACK ME OVER IT AND MAKE JOKES ABOUT THE ABUSE? I WAS UNDERAGE AND SHE WAS OLDER THAN ME AND DAILY MINDFUCKED ME OF COURSE IM FUCKED UP

protip nazi retards I'M STILL RIGHT ABOUT YOUR EVIL WHITE CULT

/endrant

Attached: 1470144290027.jpg (597x585, 88K)

How old was she, when she started fucking you?

Listen idiot,

Anti white ideology is a HUGE issue and needs to be stopped, YOU DON'T STOP THAT BY BEING PRO WHITE

YOU BEING PRO WHITE JUST MAKES MORE PEOPLE HATE ALL OF US, YOU'RE MAKING ALL WHITE PEOPLE LOOK BAD BY BEING PART OF A WHITE IDENTITY RETARDED IDEOLOGY

just be smart dude. I'm so sick of having to worry about this

>I'M STILL RIGHT ABOUT YOUR EVIL WHITE CULT
Survival and being free from hatred and oppression is evil to you? Only when it's whites, right?

lmfao how is he a crpytofascist you fucking idiot? He has openly said he supports fascist policies under certain circumstances. He's just an open fascist.

>Do youj literally (millennial idiot altert) WANT a civil war?

Yes.

I don't want to get close to maybe doxxing myself but it was already 20s

I am just trying to wake you people up, I got drunk and posted some private infos and then people bring it up every thread

I NEVER BRING MY SIS UP ON HERE
I AM JUST RESPONDING HATERS

So we should lie down and be friends with le based negro while we get replaced because otherwise we would be mean?
You're not even subtle.

Those who want to support shitskins instead of their own race should be hanged with the rest of them.

Oy vey

>extremism
>anarcho capitalist
I'm detecting a hint of hypocrisy

Didn’t know a mongrel quebecois mutt who tried fucking a literally retarded spic could lead anyone who’s not a beta male into anything

Nobody wants to dox you Danny I'm just trying to understand the what's and why of of the damage you having sex with your sister caused.

Read Hoppe.

>do you want a civil war
Hell yeah

white identity can't fix freedom issues

if you want to live free from hate and oppressing bullshit you need to fight statist idiots and be AnCap and libertarian

LIBERTARIANISM BECAME A BIG THING BECAUSE OF THE NAZIS AND COMMUNISTS AND FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE SAW THE NEED TO BE HARDCORE IN THEIR DEDICATION TO FREEDOM

got it?
NOW WAKE UP!

AnCap only looks extreme in an extremely Fcked up world dude!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP

Attached: evolving mindset KIllz IDENTITYCULT.jpg (684x800, 131K)

>wtf i like jf even more now
science has always been a fascist thing

please stop asking when I think about it I go crazy and can't think

just fuck off

I'm obsessed I can talk about it all day please I just want to feel OK again not insane from the fucking issues.

GIVE UP YOUR IDENTITY, GOY! WAKE UP! BELIEEEEVE ME!
Kill yourself Kike

scientific racism is NOT science!

DAILY REMINDER JF GARIEPY TRIED MARRYING A LITERALLY RETARDED SPIC.

>capitalizing "jew"

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY&t=4s
k

You should greentext it...get it off your chest..

THIS IS NOT /X

GET THE FUCK OUT

>memeflag
>namefag
>"g-goyim, no!"

It's too late, hook-nosed user. The avalanche is already !urching down the mountainside.

Attached: 1524798136682.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

>This man is trying to brainwash you! He is a cryptofascist scumbag trying to hack the minds of normal people into becoming White identity extremists.

Yes, you are right, we shouldn't care about our people or atleast secure its existens.
It's not like we literally discovered, invented, built and conquered everything.

Attached: 1524145088169.png (1950x1816, 1.56M)

>"Oy vey, tribalism is evil goys, I-I mean guys! You don't even need an identity, we're all global citizens! There's only one race--the human race!"
Take your circumcised shrivelcock and fuck yourself with it, Shmuley.

Attached: IMG_1053.jpg (594x479, 112K)

>admits to being a jew
>shills against white togetherness
Hmm...

You're an anarchist
At what point are you not an extremist

what is up with you lolbertarians
havent you noticed that shit like individualism destroys societies ?
must you have , you joined natsoc , but there are still retards that lurk around