Abdi Mohammed lured a white British teen into his car outside nightclub and raped her

50 thousand years of evolution separated them until the moment he chose to plunge his Ethiopian dick into her Anglo-Saxon vagina
An Ethiopian rapist who lured a drunk teenager into his car after she was out celebrating her A-Level results has been jailed for seven years.
Abdi Mohammed, 21, picked up the victim, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, from outside Oceana nightclub, in Leisure World, and took her back to his friend's house in Derby Road. He then took the then 18-year-old upstairs into his friend's parent's bedroom and raped her as she screamed and shouted for him to stop.
After the incident, the victim said she ran barefoot from the house and sought help at the nearby Royal South Hants Hospital – where she told staff she had been raped.
In a poignant message following his conviction, the victim’s mother said: “There are no real winners.
“Love your enemies, forgive those who trespass against you. Pray for their souls. Judge in heaven is greater than on earth.
dailyecho.co.uk/news/16192208.PICTURED__The_man_who_lured_a_teen_into_his_car_outside_Oceana_and_raped_her/

Attached: rape england.jpg (679x832, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyecho.co.uk/news/district/southampton/16143782.GUILTY__Mum_forgives_man_who_raped_her_daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares? part and parcel. """rape""", I bet she actually enjoyed it and is just claiming rape because she regrets being revealed as a whore

>outside nightclub
>lured into car

yeah 100% her fault

Chapter Two: Forgiveness
Mother forgives Abdi Mohammed who raped her daughter after picking her up outside Oceana
A MOTHER has offered forgiveness to the man who sexually assaulted her daughter.
A jury unanimously found Abdi Mohammed guilty of raping a teenager who was out celebrating her A-level results.
Mohammed, 21, picked up the girl from outside Oceana nightclub, in Leisure World and took her back to his friend Safaraz Khan’s home in Derby Road.
He then took the girl up into Khan’s parents’ bedroom and raped her.
a poignant message following his conviction, the victim’s mother said: “There are no real winners.
“Love your enemies, forgive those who trespass against you. Pray for their souls. Judge in heaven is greater than on earth.
-Lessons for everybody
“There are lessons for everybody involved to learn. The responsibility of the club, of the friends, of bystanders, of the individual, drinking alcohol and security.”
During the three-week long trial, Southampton Crown Court heard that Mohammed’s DNA was found on the victim.

Attached: 1456069755392126.png (892x501, 803K)

Checked, medkit is of course entirely correct, fpbp.

Attached: 1484327407351.png (535x509, 50K)

Chapter 3: Second Man Khan
After the incident, the victim said she ran barefoot from the house and sought help at the nearby Royal South Hants Hospital – where she told staff she had been raped.
Mohammed claimed that he touched the victim, but did not assault her, because Khan, 20, “told him to.”
However, in an interview after the incident in 2016, Khan told officers he thought his friend would “do something like this one day.”
Khan also said that he had previously confronted Mohammed because he would “hug and touch” women without their permission.
In her evidence, the victim said she shouted ‘Don’t touch me, don’t rape me’ while Mohammed was on top of her.
Khan claims he was out of the room when this happened, but the 18-year-old told the court she saw someone watching her in the room.
The victim, who is believed to have been at least twice the legal drink-drive limit when tested by officers, was forced to give evidence during the trial.
The prosecution say “he knew he was leaving someone capable of rape in a room with a very drunk girl.”
During the trial, Mohammed refused to call the victim a liar but said she had “her own opinion” of the incident.
Mohammed was remanded in custody after the jury’s verdict.
A pre-sentence report will be compiled on the former Cantell School and City College student before he is sentenced.
The jury has yet to return a verdict on Khan and were sent home yesterday and will return court on Monday.
dailyecho.co.uk/news/district/southampton/16143782.GUILTY__Mum_forgives_man_who_raped_her_daughter/

Attached: _20180430_160138.jpg (714x522, 53K)

Why do white teenage woman lack the inherent sensibility that comes with living in a multicultural society? Evolution?

>women going out at night
Considering the things I've seen going out at night I'd say she should have stayed home if she didn't want this to happen.

Stupid slut who fucking cares

>Whore went out at night to party and got fucked by some nigger
Toll paid

sage ira(tm)

She was young and completely wasted. Perhaps she thought he was a taxi driver.
Regardless, it is clear she did not want to have sex with him. You could say it is the fault of white men for leaving one of their own outside alone and drunk.

Is the fault of the white man for not killing him, if you can't protect you must at least avenge

>She was young and completely wasted
That's her fault for being a stupid thot whore.
Maybe don't go out and get wasted at night and you won't get raped by niggers.
She didn't mean to burn coal, but she paid the toll regardless, and it was 100% deserved.

This is why I always laugh about goofs on here talking an ethnostate. White women are legitimately retarded and useless. Asian and spic bitches are the only ones with sense.

>are you my uber
>yes
>raped

Yeah what a whore
Not everyone is a brainwashed fetishist you cuck

Not all women who enjoy a drink and dance are thot whores.
She was celebrating the end of her exams with friends by dancing and drinking. You would have found this scene being played out in the UK a hundred years ago. The only difference was that men were protective back then.

>Not all women who enjoy a drink and dance are thot whores.
Whatever you need to tell yourself moron.

Also she comes from a Christian family. Just a naive young girl letting her hair down with friends who had a little too much to drink. Common.
In the past, 99 times out of a 100 she'd have been walked home by kindly boys from the parish and that would have been that.

>lure
Oh yeah totally

Bongs are so fuckin stupid and don't realize you can't act the same way when the country is flooded with savages.

another ho with buyers remorse. same ole same ole.
How many more "mattress girls" is it going to take to stop falling for the skank lie?

What could he have said through his goofy Ethiopian teeth?
>come, come. I tek u home
are u... Jesus? *hick*
>yes, yes now get in car

Maybe she should have been out with said kindly boys instead of alone with a bunch of degenerates.
No sympathy here, she got what she deserved frankly, I might feel a twinge of remorse if she wises up, but I'm not expecting much.
If anything, she'll just become an even bigger degenerate and serve as a warning to women that aren't retarded (the few that exist), but I doubt she'll consciously change any of her behavior.
Exactly, you invite a bunch of savage niggers into your country and act surprised when you're not safe at night.
She should have taken the proper steps to ensure her safety instead of having little to no common sense.

Funfact: Coming from a Christian family != being a good Christian.
If anything, a good Christian wouldn't be going out partying and drinking late at night.

Are you fucked in the head Nigel or just trolling.

>Abdi Mohammed, 21, picked up the victim, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, from outside Oceana nightclub, in Leisure World, and took her back to his friend's house in Derby Road. He then took the then 18-year-old upstairs into his friend's parent's bedroom

all of that sounds consensual, I would say its her fault but its not, its yours you fucking cuck

Whore paid the toll.

Alcohol is not banned for Christians. What if it was the first time she had been out clubbing as a way of celebrating her exams with friends, misjudged her tolerance with innoucuous looking shots and before she knew it she was wasted and separated from her mates? Its happened to us all at least once especially at that age

>Its happened to us all at least once especially at that age
I have never once been inebriated to the point of blacking out, falling over, or losing my bearings, and I'm a fucking nigger.
If this is common among bongs then it's no wonder you country is in such shambles.
But regardless, as pointed out by , that nigger drove her home and took her upstairs where she was fucked, bitch burned the coal and paid the toll.
No sympathy.

>“Love your enemies, forgive those who trespass against you. Pray for their souls. Judge in heaven is greater than on earth.
lol, white women are so trash,. they rather let their daughters raped and sons killed than saying anything racist. girl was trash too, going into car with a nigger. LOL:

What flavour crisps did he have?

Here's a picture of the other guy who was involved at whose home the attack took place
Looks like an African paki collab number against a white victim.
This will become more and more common as their numbers continue to rise and whites descend

Attached: 151713786.JPG.gallery.jpg (1200x778, 97K)

Yeah well, he'll only serve a few years, maybe even less. During serving, he'll have access to the internet,
a ps4, weed, and a giant playground.

Just served right. Take that you Amerifats, this is how you punish those that rape the daughters of your own
race.

Are they also providing him with a live-in cuck to suck his dick?
How kind of you britbongs.

Anglos have always jerked off at the tought of african dick raping their women, they are finally realizing their dream

The Lustful Turk, or Lascivious Scenes from a Harem is a pre-Victorian British erotic epistolary novel first published anonymously in 1828 by John Benjamin Brookes and reprinted by William Dugdale. However, it was not widely known or circulated until the 1893 edition.

PlotEdit

The novel consists largely of a series of letters written by its heroine, Emily Barlow, to her friend, Sylvia Carey. When Emily sails from England for India in June 1814 her ship is attacked by Moorish pirates and she is taken to the harem of Ali, dey of Algiers. Ali rapes her and subjects her to his will, awakening her sexual passions. Emily's debasement continues when Ali insists on anal sex, arousing the horror of her correspondent Sylvia, who expresses her indignation at Ali's behaviour, in a letter that the latter intercepts. Annoyed at her attitude, Ali arranges for Sylvia to be abducted and brought to the slave market of Algiers. After an elaborate charade in which Ali pretends to be a sympathetic Frenchman, bidding to save her from sexual slavery, and engaging her in a fake marriage, he deflowers her and awakens her sexuality, as he had done with Emily. Revealing his true identity Ali enjoys both girls together. This sexual idyll is eventually terminated when a new addition to the harem objects to anal rape and cuts off the Dey's penis with a knife, and then commits suicide.[1] Seemingly unfazed by this, Ali has "his lost members preserved in spirits of wine in glass vases" which he presents to Emily and Sylvia, sending them back to England with these tokens of his affection.[2]

Jesus fucking christ.
This sounds like some shit you'd expect to see on literotica or ASSTR.

Anglos are sick

>until the moment he chose to plunge his Ethiopian dick into her Anglo-Saxon vagina
are you guys from r/cuckold?

Why do pakis in the UK always have shit fashion sense?

Attached: 151713782.jpg.gallery.jpg (1200x1800, 205K)

Nope, we just call a spade a spade here

This is actually a good point, you can go back and look at history 100 years ago, 1000 years ago, people have always enjoyed socializing while drinking alcohol. The difference was that back then if a woman was raped, someone from her family, either her husband, brother, father, whoever would just go kill the rapist.

>Anglo-Saxon vagina
this is kinda hot tbqh, the way u phrased it an all... fu

This is why I have very little sympathy for these cases, look at that animal she got in the car with. How stupid and pathetic do you have to be to get into a car with that thing?

Maybe in her inebriated state she thought she was getting into a car with Zayn Malik
(((Simon Cowell))) has a lot to answer for

This, but no one wants to accept it. I wish to god they would though. I'm getting impatient.

Attached: 1521057630816.jpg (541x541, 50K)

Was she dressed like your basic British slag that night? That means she wanted it.

checked,
but maybe if women didn't cast aside men so eagerly today it would be a different story.
If a woman isn't attracted to you, she will push you away.
Not enough chads to protect all women.

Why does every fucking mother in this day and age love the idea of their daughters getting raped? Where the fuck is their maternal instinct? What kind of a piece of shit parent is this?

what a surprise, always that scum

If you're stupid enough to get anywhere near these cunts it's your own fault.

British women are the easiest women in the planet to "lure" into rape or be "plied" into sex for crisps. Or maybe they are actually just gigantic whores

>in this day and age

It's a normal female thing actually. They adapt and survive. It's not biologically hard wired in them to bear grudges against men for things like this. It isn't limited to rape either. If it is men who are wronged they tend to take revenge, when women expect other men and the state to take revenge for them at best.

My uber driver has never followed me home and taken me up to my bedroom. Maybe I'm just not fucking retarded enough to let that happen?

Where's that whatsapp screenshot of the paki offering a white British girl crisps?

funny how shitbongs talk big on the internet. yet your daughters still voluntarily gangbang pakis. they only claim that they were raped after they have been caught so that you beta orbiters lick their cum dripping asses instead of justly casting them out from society

all this """grooming""" and """luring""" is complete nonsense. if you voluntarily follow some shitskin into their car and house ALL the blame is on you

she could have screamed before getting into the car. she could have screamed while in the car. she had countless opportunities to resist before his dick was already inside her wet pussy. but she didnt

wanna know what real rape looks like? real rape is when the victim resists, when the victim gets beat up and often even murdered. when the victim did not walk alone and drunk in the darkness wearing slutty clothes but when the victim gets attacked in broad daylight or by burglars in their own house

19 year old girls who voluntarily go to a shitskin's house are NOT rape victims. theyre dumb cunts, worthless sex toys for fikki fikki

What do we do about the African-Arabic InCels that are opportunistic rapists?