There are people on Jow Forums right now that pretend to hate jews but worship this filthy kike

>there are people on Jow Forums right now that pretend to hate jews but worship this filthy kike

why are Jow Forumstards so dumb? is it genetic or they were just brainwashed to be like that?

Attached: ישוע.jpg (634x896, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&bpctr=1525198732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Jesus_Not_A_Jew.png (1860x1108, 225K)

>hurr durr the kike I worship didn't belong to the bad kike tribe he belonged to the good kike tribe so that makes it ok to worship a kike hurrr

kys kike worshiper

Jow Forumscuck admins hate this thread.

pruned in 4 3 2...

Leftist infiltrators trying to make people abandon Christianity by using "kike" memes to try and mimic being "one of us".

Many such cases.

Attached: 1456836678808.jpg (287x395, 16K)

haha yeah tell me Cletus!!

Tell em the real truth how Jebus was a blonde blue eyed aryan born in Alabama, just like ur racemixed obese grandma in the ghetto used to tell you Cletus!

don't worry guys, christianity will save the west, just sit back and wait

Attached: 1461371769212.jpg (1220x846, 279K)

fortunately we whyte men still have christianity to protect us. I mean can you imagine what we would be like without Christianity? probably cucked slaves just like those Romans and their weak empire

Attached: 1111222.jpg (700x405, 76K)

Spoiler alert:

Jesus Christ is GOD in human form and he gives eternal life for free,it is a one time decision like the decision I made to cum in your mom and make you son.

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

yeah but his dad is Yahweh, a semitic desert god so his son is a kike too

Attached: truth.jpg (768x425, 53K)

why are white men worshipping a sandnigger?

Dumb nigger! Everybody knows this is what Jesus looks like. That is a photo of muhammed! KYS!

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (800x600, 112K)

because white men are pretty loving and empathetic people. just like our lord Yeshua Christ said, all humans are equal and we should invite them to our homes and kiss their feet and give them unconditional love

holy fuck this guy is right!! This is the original scientific face of jesus before the evil commies got their hands on it

Attached: real-jesus.jpg (634x896, 125K)

>freedman
wow, you're that fucking dense aren't you? never ever ever ever ever ever EVER trust a jew!
do you really think a real holocaust denier wouldn't have all kinds of shit trashing his name on a kikeypedia article? agent provocateur!

Attached: benjewmin-freedman.jpg (855x665, 449K)

our lord is zeus, you fucking degenerate heretic, and someday you will be crucified just like your false god. racemixing trash scum. fucking kill yourself already, it is the only honorable thing you can do.

Attached: wrist cutting bw.gif (500x289, 977K)

Thats not jesus. That is what the (((jews))) want you to believe. They took an olde photo of muhammed and wrote Jesus' name on it, and then they ry to tell people it's Jesus! This is how they make you worship the devil!

Attached: Hard_At_Work.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

He wasnt. He was a Galilean. Your racism is retarded. It goes beyond the bounds of logic to weird hatred and bitterness. Go back to your own kind at leftypol. Before the raid you fuckers were not so thick as around here. I dont mind the atheists and "freethinkers" usually, but you faggots are getting old. I dont want to go through the same debate over and over and over and over.

Why are you aiding in the subversion of the west? The masons main goal was to infiltrate the Catholic Church, and fulfill Voltaire's vision of erasing the memory of Christianity. You are the footsoldiers in the subversion and destruction of the west. You then mock the Christians who fell for the worldly spirit, instead of lamenting it. Get out you devil.

Jews ceased being Jews after Christ.

>difference jews and (((jews)))
Don't bump this slide thread.

this guy gets it. After christ, Christians became the real Jews

>antiZionist
I can't even parse what you said
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&bpctr=1525198732

Go suck vargs cock elsewhere brainlet
Sage

he's *pretending*, numbnuts. controlled opposition, just like alex jones!

They’re the same being. If you’re going to sharpen that edge to a fine honed tip at least get the theology right. Jehovah, Jesus, and the Spirit are all the same thing. The Triune God.

Cite book and chapter on that plz

topkek. your kike religion isn't even monotheism, you are basically worshiping avatars of "the same god" just like indians

Boring jidf brainwash
You kikes are pathetic
Sage, Christ have mercy on yous.

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Pantocrator_Vatopedi_Monastery_Hand-Painted_Byzantine_Icon_4.jpg (663x1000, 89K)

why do you hate kikes brother? your lord is a kike too

>? your lord is a kike too
most certainly not, like I said Christ have mercy on your souls, He's the mote in your eye.

>the jews of 2000 years ago are the same as the steppe-mongrel talmudists of today
>implying Jesus didn't warn us about you shills, "The synagogue of Satan, those people who call themselves Jews but are not."
>implying Jesus wasn't red-pilled on the JQ when half of the Gospel is just him BTFOing Pharisees

you hate jews, the tribe of your lord

I don't think Jesus would be very happy with you when you offend his own tribe... he will throw you in hell

nobody is capable of hating Jews more than a self-hating Jew

yeah thats why Jesus hated other Jews too, he was a self-hating Jew

do you understand why we like him now?

yeah. its like when a nigger kills another nigger, that somehow makes the nigger killer look better than before

Not feelin guilty, besides jews hate our guts and the Lord is of no father, born unto a hebrew nun. Good stuff. They even changed to matrilineal descent for that, pretty hefty.

jews enlightened you.. they gave you the lord..

if it wasn't for jews you would be a degenerate heathen now.. have some respect for the people that showed you the light

>ITT: a Jew trying to convince the Christians that Christ was a Jew using a drawing made by Jewish historians
Our Lord and Savior named (((you))) long ago, ye brood of vipers

Attached: Lentulus on what Jesus looked like.png (1365x272, 129K)

I know right? Israeli archaeologists trying to draw a man that was born in Israel? preposterous!

Wrong.
Firstly modern jews are of entirely different genetics to the first original jews. Jews as we know them today did not exist in the time of Jesus.
Secondly, the bible is as antisemitic as it gets.
>jews beg for a messiah
>they get Jesus
>Jesus criticizes the kikes for their kikery
>the Jews threaten Pontius Pilate with a riot if Jesus is not killed
>Pilate kills Jesus due to a literal hand rubbing backdoor conspiracy
>Writes, 'Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews' on the cross
>Jews tell Pilate to instead write, 'He said he was Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews'
>Pilate says, 'I have written what I have written'
>Somehow people fail to see the message here
>the jews betrayed Christ, and Pilate is happy to highlight their bullshit

Shills trying to twist this are never going to succeed. The murder of Jesus highlights the failure of the jews to be God's chosen people, and their efforts to prevent his message from being spread to the rest of the world. The jews are now waiting for a savior that has already come. They are heretics.

Attached: 1506216559274.jpg (986x1200, 128K)

stop denying reality. all genetic studies proved your dumb khazar conspiracy false again and again. accept the reality that you are worshiping a semite

I'll leave this here, and drop a sage while I'm at it

Attached: 1524521679127.png (3650x598, 370K)

>Israel masked behind a memeflag
>>>/auschwitz/
this is not Jesus
stop shilling the picture of one of your two dads, degenerate kike

>visceral hatred for jesus, the hitler of the classical era
>op's id is EJW

What did kek mean by this

Jesus wasn't Jewish. Read the Talmud you faggot, it says he was the son of a Galileans whore and a Roman soldier. The Galileans themselves were barely considered Jewish since many were still pagan and they were on the far geographic fringe of Israel, furthest area from Jerusalem.

The Pharisees themselves saw the Galileans as impure, in blood and religious spirit.

OP is a autistic fag

Attached: 1510463618365.jpg (599x547, 108K)

Brainwashed by Jesus.

OP Christianity is the backbone of the west. As you saw a decline at the beginning of the enlightenment, you saw the degradation of the west. The masons, archenemies of the Catholic Church, are sons of the enlightenment. Read of the Alta Vendita. Read of the grand orient lodges in France and Italy. The elites want to destroy Christianity, just like you progressive faggot shills

It's too late to shut it down Juden, we already know

Attached: Illuminati.jpg (441x345, 32K)

I agree m8. What we need right now is some good ol classic Christian values like love and tolerance to save us

Attached: 3223.jpg (190x180, 19K)

ohhh now I get it. Jesus belonged to that semitic tribe in the desert that were good guys instead of that other semitic tribe in the desert that were the bad guys. thanks buddy, now I can freely worship my semitic lord without guilt

>good guys
>bad guys
>worship my semitic lord without guilt
pure unuanced autism. I'm talking about the Jesus the man not his ideas or the religion he spawned you goober. Contemporary Jews of Jesus didn't consider him to be a pure Jew.

>dead grog on stick from bad guy tribe
>grug no like bad guy tribe, grug from goodguy tribe :)

so are you telling me Jesus belonged to a semitic tribe even more inferior than jews?

>37 I know that ye are Abraham’s seed, but ye seek to kill Me, because My Word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with My Father, and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.”
39 They answered and said unto Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said unto them, “If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.

58 Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am!”
59 Then they took up stones to cast at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

>9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Do you consider Assad semitic?

catholicism and protestantism is heresy, the eastern orthodox church is the only true chruch.

Atleast spell worshipper correctly holy shut