What the hell is hate speech?

Seriously, it is like "assault rifle" I keep hearing it but no one ever defines what it means?
>I hate mexicans is not acceptable
>I hate whites is
>I hate dogs? Maybe not in the future
WHAT IS IT LADS?

Attached: hammertime.gif (487x560, 898K)

It's a Jewish invention to make Whites weak against Jewish fuckery, same as labels like racist etc.

There is no such thing. Free speech is black and white with no gray area. Ask the Supreme Court

Hate speech doesn't exist in our country. You can go out and say 'I hate niggers' and the government cannot do anything to stop you. The only type of speech that isn't protected is speech that directly incites or encourages violence, such as saying 'let's kill some niggers right now' which leads to violence against black people. Sure the left gets their pantygenders in a bunch over distasteful things, nut the first amendment makes it very clear that the government cannot act upon you for exercising free speech.

Hate speech just means the words you said resulted in a negative emotion felt by the person who heard you say them.
It's a great conversation derailing tactic if you find yourself losing a debate or argument.

Assault weapon is what you're thinking of. Assault rifle has a specific definition and identifiable traits, and the term is used wrong in 99% of cases.

A derailing tactic so easy, toddlers do it.

“Hate speech” is often just truth (((they))) don’t want you to hear/voice.

Hate speech is white people saying "I have a right to exist."

Attached: scarlett.png (937x527, 415K)

Hate speech = some opinion that the government doesnt like, so they try to shut it down by demonizing it . Thats it

Attached: 1521389410656s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Since it's so easy, the people who use it are not respected by their peers for using it. It's like a boxer hitting below the belt, no respect.

fucking white people

Hate speech will inevitably be considered what they tried to redefine racism to mean. Any speech that is derogatory to a minority, so long as that minority isn't straight, white, or male, and it's especially hateful if done by a straight, white male.

It's the reason why when the black teens kidnapped and beat a kid on Faceberg they weren't put on trial for hate crimes even though they explicitly blamed whites during the video. Blacks can't be hateful of whites, only whites can be hateful of blacks. I'm sure someone has a chart for most at-risk or something with Jewish people being absolutely untouchable.

There is a hierarchy of oppression chart that exists. Straight white males are the most oppressive in the chart.

Hence why I am waiting patiently for the fall of the 'progressive' left here. They're really losing traction and it is hilarious.

>Straight white males are the most oppressive
No shock there.

Blow it out your ass.

Just a bitches way of keeping you silent. Fuck that cut their heads off. LOLOL

Thank God he made me better than you.

any speech that criticizes jews or their agenda is hate speech

lol the weaklings are trying to stop people feeling and saying "Igh ate joos."

>namefag missing the point by a mile
like clockwork

You hate something and speak accordingly.

Most retarded law ever.

>leaf

Attached: 1522807004803.jpg (800x522, 77K)

I'd nut the first amendment

Mmmmph

And what is that point exactly?