Mandatory Church/Mass

How much do you think society would benefit if people were made to attend church every Sunday? Also no businesses could be open on Sunday. And anyone caught working would be arrested.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (960x720, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you insane?

streamable.com/bk3v2

Just tell people the Truh plain and simple more people would go to church if they knew why.

Attached: 1524979795776.gif (320x180, 565K)

It would turn out like when Rome forced pagans to Christianize. All they did was bring their pagan trash into the church.

Attached: 1522337492366.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

We will have a screening system for the clergy to make sure none of the paganism seeps in

It has already seeped in. Catholicism is a pagan orgy with a Christian sheet over it.

Attached: 1522337508511.jpg (946x1773, 581K)

What denomination are you in the Christian faith?

good.

it's a trap
all of the khazar/abrahamic religions are mental enslavement devices

Attached: Research the legend behind the Catholic faith.jpg (736x593, 122K)

Does the Shepherd let his sheep starve on Sunday ?

Christ is the Messiah. Repenting our sins to God and accepting Christ is the only way to salvation.

Not at all, people wouldn't suddenly become believers, they'd just be bored by it and regard it as a chore. Then they'd grow resentful and the downfall of christianity would accelerate./

Then maybe stop the separation of church and state and let the church be involved politically?

So we can become the christian version of Iran? How about no

Christcucks are cancer to all things pro-white. Die, already.

That used to be the case but you're two centuries late.

How are Christians most “christ-like”? They worship a zombie Jew, and thus A) like zombies, they don’t seem to fucking die after being destroyed with reason and logic, B) they perpetually act like goddamn Jews.

It would hurt society

yes let me go listen to a sodomite tell me that the kikes are God's chosen people, and even though I'm not I should dedicate my life to his service. Also I'm born with sin and the jews aren't because they're le chosen
fuck off christcuck, don't you have a donation to go make to isreal?

Attached: christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>force everyone to worship a jew
>"better"

Do you not know the bible?

where Law abounds, sin increases.

Jews are as lost as you are. But you're not blinded, like they are. So you have no excuse left.

I would call everybody kikeslaves forever, probably from a cell.

>Jews are as lost as you are. But you're not blinded, like they are. So you have no excuse left.

Attached: 1523325742111.gif (650x705, 38K)

You worship a fucking Jew.

Might as well be sitting on a circumcized cock.

>Also no businesses could be open on Sunday.
In the USA this existed, and they were called Blue Laws.

No it should be mandatory to send your children into the desert to face the devil so they know the stakes and appreciate the church when they return. A two week visit to Orlando Florida is enough.

It's as if you can only think in binary.

Attached: adfe09b6b8533d2234b6e9519238d979s.jpg (710x703, 84K)

yeah yeah fuck off shabbos goy

Huge benefit.

Id attend it with a jerry can full of petrol and some matches.

Attached: 1524784392250.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Terrible, The Lord gave us free will and we ought to allow others their free will too. Remember; in order for the Lord's ordained work to be complete, there also must be unbelievers in the world.

Yeshua will come again soon, I pray I am not a failure before Him, He has helped me find the love of my life and given me the strength to lose weight and better myself as a man and person. I always pray he is with all of Man who believes in Christ, for He is the King and Lord of all creation, the Word manifested from God to give creation its Saviour and King.

Glorify God and beware of evil serpents and lies from fallen angels. Even peacemakers can be deceptive, be wary of everyone at this time of the end..

Let niggers, mudslimes, queers into politics. but not Christians. ((Who)) would want this?

God chose the jews as HIs chosen people because they were the people against all odds in the desert, they also constantly turned their back on God, it is a representation of mankind. But now, if anyone accepts Christ as messiah and repents they will be also God's chosen. Christianity is for all people.