What do we know about DuckDuckGo?

been seeing more adds for them lately. no doubt some big pieces have been moving between tech giants lately behind the scenes (zuck, cook, etc)

how does duckduckgo fit into the bigger picture here? should we support it? is it a legit bastion of privacy or are there backdoors?

Attached: Screen Shot on 2018-05-01 at 10_00_18.png (780x1590, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duckduckgo is shit. Use searx, its good and reliable than duckduckgo.

>Duckduckgo is shit.
[citation needed]

They hire furfags to do advertisements

>been seeing more adds for them lately
They you can be sure than kikes are behind it.

I was trying to use it for a while but there search results kinda sucked. I’d love to use a search engine other than google but all the alternatives I’ve tried are garbage.

I've heard the CEO/creator supports Antifa.

Great for finding stuff you aren't allowed to find on google.

fpbp
duckduckgo is a kike fest

startpage is pretty good...although there is always Ask Jeeves.

this is true, the results can be a bit shit

CEO is a kike. No thanks.

i like it

Search results are not good on duckduckgo. They promise about preventing NSA, FBI and CIA from tracking you but the fact is it is an US based company. There is no way there are no backdoors. Also the founder is a supporter of Antifa. I use searx and prefer it more than duckduckgo.

CHECKED BLESSED BY THY JEEVES

Attached: askjeeves-540x334.jpg (540x334, 30K)

rare knows

Does searx provide comparable search results to google?

Nobody is close to jewgle. Honestly.

t. google shill

Used it, Google searches provide much more relevant content based on my user experience

>Also the founder is a supporter of Antifa.
Any proofs?

Also, if searx is a meta-search engine, is it paying google for results?

Attached: proofs3.jpg (1888x2137, 568K)

No search engine can deliver results as good as google does. Google collects your data and provide results on the basis of your data on how you like it. But still, if you don't like google collecting your data, searx is preferable than duckduckgo.

I've heard a few years ago that the founder is a Jew. I mean, the concept is great. Don't get me wrong. But it's all about whether we can really trust them.

Why is Searx preferable? Better search results or you like the company and its people?

I always use DuckDuckGo. Search results are always American even with uk set as my location. Prices are always in dollars etc.
If I’m looking to buy something then I’ll just use Bing. Haven’t used google for a very long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1-photo-u1.jpg (650x471, 82K)

Better search results. I used duckduckgo before I discovered searx. Also duckduckgo isnot totally open source. I always have doubt duckduckgo on why is it partially open source

Mysterious origins, objectively bad search results.