Why is it that despite being an European language, Spanish has no glamour attached to it in the West?

Why is it that despite being an European language, Spanish has no glamour attached to it in the West?

If you hear a person speaking French, Italian, German, etc you often think "Oh, I wonder what they're doing here, what's their story?"

If you hear somebody speaking Spanish, you think "Learn English already, you're in America".

Why is this?

Attached: my-experience-learning-spanish-language-55d91655c9643ba13c04c89dab25b3c4[1].jpg (1920x1920, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77Ms1oCiDH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because when they speak French, Italian, or German we see a white. When you hear Spanish, it is mostly a goblina brown.

Attached: IMG_2429.jpg (1024x791, 95K)

Yo onions Blanco, ese

when I hear Spanish I think diaspora who forgot how to speak Romanian but that goes for Italian and French and well so it doesn't count

>tfw my mother language has been asociated with the wrost scum I've ever seen in my country's life
meh, at least I still have the constitution

Attached: no humanity.png (249x200, 66K)

Spanish is a European language. English is a European language. If the Indians can learn one, why not the other? Its not like they have any real ties to Spanish other than its what their conquers spoke.

Gee OP this one sure is a mind boggler! Definitely isn't a totally obvious question you could have figured out yourself. This absolutely required a thread.

Dios mio...

Because Spaniards "muh dick"ed their way through South America and left it a mongrelized shithole

Because the Spanish spawned the goblins into the world and left a dark mark in their heritage.

>the West?
You're mostly talking about the USA where you have your very specific Mexican problem. In the Protestant part of Europe, there's an issue with the "Black Legend" that was cooked up to fuel the religious struggles and later colonial rivalries of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. As for things in the rest of Europe, I really don't know much about the perception of Spain or the language. Anyone care to comment from those parts? Obviously, we've suffered a loss of prestige geopolitically since the other Western powers took the lead from us in the wider world and we were crippled in a series of civil and external wars at home, but there's more to life than that. Maybe we just weren't much on the radar since the Golden Age of Spanish imperialism?

no hablo frijolero

I have friends here from the Banat who barely teach any Rumanian to their kids. Shameful, really, and I even told them so. Why rob somebody of such an advantage in life as bilingualism? It's good for the brain even if the language isn't commercially "useful".

Spain speaks beautiful Spanish, as beautiful as Italian or French.
Blame Mexico.

Grazie mile

Attached: 1523990912643.jpg (600x505, 89K)

I speak 7 languages. I don’t give a shit about ignorant Amerimutts and their “”””thoughts””””

>Why is this?
beaners

Spanish from Spain is ugly as fuck. Colombia has some of the best Spanish speakers in the world, very neutral and beautiful.

Because of rude, smelly spics from Mexico. They have ruined the entire reputation of Spanish speakers, and for good reason. They are often much worse than niggers. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't lived around spics, or is one.

>South-american spanish
>Neutral

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Fucking cringe

Attached: 1516378093060[1].png (826x738, 1.32M)

Stay mad. Why are you shitposting in your "ordenador" and not at work?

Because it is a language that requires 68 syllables to say what four syllables of German/English can convey.

Tool use versus fucking around

This pretty much
Mexicans speak Spanish the same way Negroes speak English.

t. guy who lived in Spain for a few years then moved to the south

Attached: 1504210125778.png (420x420, 16K)

He must live among people who whine and wail plaintively and pathetically all day, if he thinks that's neutral. (Okay, Columbian isn't that bad from this respect, but Peru and MesoAmerica are awful).

Because in the US you are used to Mexican spanish and has that connotation attached to it, pretty much like hearing chinese, albanian or vietnamese.

>t. I don't speak Spanish

europeans are mostly tourists, mexians live there.

My friend just came back from Barcelona and said most spanish girls are gross, fat beasts and the guys are greasy manlets. How true is this?

>spells Columbian
>thinks he has an argument

k

In poorland Spekaing spanish seems cool. It has al the „language of passionate love” associated with it, but without the faggy part. Also hearing spanish makes you thing of summer holidays, eating oranges and partying.
And who hasnt heard of Cervantes?

Very true, short and stubby is pretty accurate. Girls in the south like Seville, Malaga, are the only good ones. Madrid was pretty average as well as far as big city's go.

Dumb fatass, when i hear real spanish i think about the Armada and pic related instantly comes to minf comes to mind, along with the painting of the last tercio

Attached: Our lan' now.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

That's only in America, because you associate it with Latinos.

I've heard some people speak Spanish here. I first thought they were Arabs speaking Arabic but when I got closer I realized it was Spanish. At times it sounded a bit like Arabic though.

spanish is dead because it is associated, as you say with goblin peasant swine.

Spanish is a language of losers and criminals in the US.

Spanish from Spain has a lot of aspirated H sounds. Those hard AHJ sounds that Arabic has.

How many languages do you speak?

>Why is it that despite being an European language, Spanish has no glamour attached to it in the West?
Mexicans.

You are known for food, women and football. The obligatory summer-pop-song has pretty much always spanish lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=77Ms1oCiDH4

Speaking about politics you are pretty much non existent in history class apart from a short mention of the whole mayan intermezzo. My teacher also told us about testing our Luftwaffe in Spain, helping General Franco.
And recently you have earned yourself the reputation that you are not only an anchor to EU, because of your financial situation, but also to Catalonia.

It's almost as if the usa is descended from British politics that were anti Spain for hundreds of years and the history surrounding it demonized the Spanish, but Italian being a historical language and the art that took place in late 1800s to modern France have it a foreign type of suave while Spain is still pressured by Anglo revisionist history needed to end Spanish empire and continue to harass Spain. Also, after spain lost its empire it didnt participate in most modern conflicts in total, cultural. Or militarily the way France and Italy did.

Depends on if it's a beaner or a proper Spaniard speaking it. There's a nasally inflection with beaners, Spaniards speak with a deeper unwavering voice.
The Spainiard has conviction in his voice, years of reconquista and exploration has proven him worthy as a person. The nasally voice of a beaner is fraught with defeat from having his Aztec ancestors killed and raped, displaying the weakness in his bones.

Attached: 1523008096010.jpg (1620x2288, 720K)

>Why is it that despite being an European language, Spanish has no glamour attached to it in the West?

americans dont know the difference between mexicans and spaniards, literally think spain is not white country, literally have never left their county lines let alone got on a plane to barcelona or madrid

I've never even heard of the Black Legend. Spain seems to be "cool" here for the last some years, tho I'm quite detached from current popular things because I don't watch TV etc.

Cringe. Spain Spanish is beautiful and poetic with more structured. Whailing and slurring your speech isnt neutral ir pretty.

Europeans eventually learn english. Or they return to their country. You fucking beaners stay here. And never learn the language. So everything has to have english and spanish. You dont fucking integrate. Youre invasive cowards and i cant wait to fucking kill you in a civil war

That has nothing to do with the fact that Spanish has become stigmatized as the language of lowlifes here

THIS.

The larp is strong with this one.

Pretty sure OP is Mexican or Colombian immigrant. España>your shot hole

because of mexiniggers

because the spanish haven't taken part in europe since like 500 years ago, and they let the mudslimes in the door first, fuck em

its true, caribbean accent is horrifying. It sucks that the laguage is being degraded by mestizos (and also by reggeton and all that jewish mestizomierda trash). Now we also have americans thinking spanish is native to the americas... what a fucking mongrel goblino they should be barred from posting TBQH...

The only accent i dont like from Spain is from Canarias because it somes too much like cuban for some reason....

funny how this pic has a WE WUZ aspect to it.

indios didnt develop structures of even half the size you see there. They literally piled up some chunks of mud and thats it. Their greatest "invention" machu pichu was done by the people Leif Erikson took to the americas. Same with the other shit they got in mexico i dont even know the name lmao
its like some tower bs

>bringing the gospel to the americas

Gee I wonder why. It's the creaturas that "speak" Spanish that turn it into lazy retard garbage.

The anglo royals / kike partnership hates Spain.
1. For kicking the synagogue of satan out of Spain.
2. Having a greater empire than the British and kicking their ass.
Unfortunately this group writes the history books in the USA which are full of anti Spain trash.

Attached: quistadord.jpg (736x536, 153K)

A city issue. Connected with "modernisation". My small town lacks a railway station, thank God, saving us from these influences, that often go to uglify the girls, as I've seen to be the case in Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona.

>And who hasnt heard of Cervantes?
Plenty, and plenty more have never got past the first chapter of the Quixote!

Your navy bombarded my grandmother's town too. Wasn't just the pilots who got to have fun! She was seven at the time. All ultimately for the best, though! Thanks for the info.

>I've never even heard of the Black Legend
Not necessarily by that name, though you will have heard all sorts of things about the wicked fanaticism of the Inquisition, and perhaps stuff about abuses in the Indies where our representatives were depicted as cruel and rapacious destroyers of noble savages...

You dunce...

because you're unironically afraid that in 100 years Spanish will become murica's official language. not so with any other language

Because of a recent over population of Hispanics in the US, which makes it not exotic; and also due to an overly idiotic general perception of Spanish. The latter is a result of (((their plan))), that aims to a simplification of the Spanish language to its lowest denominator; this is part of the a africanization process that the West is undergoing. The Golden Age of Spanish literature was deeply neoescolastic, hence based. Reminder that of all the vulgar Spanish crap that is engineered nowadays is mostly consume by people in the US.

Attached: carlistas-requete--644x362.jpg (644x362, 42K)

what the fuck are you talking about retard, they built literal pyramids.
indios are hispanic now, and your brothers in Christ, or at the very least your cousins, and by nature preferred to any jew, anglo, non-hispanic nigger, etc.
if you don't like it then fuck off and let me laugh at you while the anglos or germans laugh at you when you ask them to take you in

fuck off with this shit. Luis Fonsi is riding the tiger.

Fuck off, negro uruguayo.

oh yeah, totally forgot about that. the guy fighting the windmills all day.
It is pretty funny when you think of the stereotypical spainard as someone who just does siesta all day.

>Jow Forums doesn't register the "I am" in spanish snd thinks its actually onions bean
cucks

With Spanish, it’s a lovely, rich, sophisticated language when spoken by whites, and sounds disgusting when spoken by subhumans, no different than English.

the answer to this is so fucking obvious that it is actually annoying you're even asking the question

chupala chicano traidor

ohhh nooo its the eternal mestizo-negrified-mulatto-subhuman uruguayan... imma filter ur flag, thanks bro

cuántas copas tenés?

Because the legacy of the Spaniard is a continent of self-hating rape babies that nobody wants to take care of.

because the spanish rapefucked a bunch of savage goblinas and created a shitty cockroach tier race that's invading the US

To add to that, judging Spanish based on how niggers from Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic speak it is just as unfair as judging French based on Haitian Creole. Standard Spanish is a great language. Spanish’s only problem is that it’s spoken by so many subhumans.

sure but those things don't bother normal people

but aren't you guys super fucking lazy and suck up tax dollars from catalonia

This became real to me when I met an ultra-rare pure-white Mexican, whose accent was nothing like the hoards of brown Mexicans I've lived around.

Stay insecure.

Nice try, but I’m a gringo who’s nearly fluent in it, and I’ve heard it spoken by both humans and subhumans. I don’t have a drop of Spanish blood in my body.