Which one of you did this?

Plebbit is going apeshit

reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/8g1sda/white_supremacist_nazi_flyer_found_at_sour_land/?utm_source=reddit-android

Attached: 1d71e3c.jpg (1152x2048, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q0OyFD0xltM
reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/8g1sda/white_supremacist_nazi_flyer_found_at_sour_land/dy9hqdx/
courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-biology/chapter/formation-of-new-species/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1524938726052.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

which one of you did this?

I am the hacker known as Jow Forums and I take full responsibility for this meme.

Attached: 1521175918503.jpg (500x374, 29K)

that hand looks like a pig's hoof

also pic isn't wrong, so why would they cry about it instead of celebrating the end of whitey (and the subsequent end of their life of excess).

Attached: simple explaination behind 'white majority' from a global perspective.jpg (624x466, 135K)

I’m the hacker known as Jow Forums and I take full responsibility

I’m the hacker known as Jow Forums and I take full responsibility

Nice

Attached: this it's cultural apropiation.jpg (308x395, 29K)

Not worth logging on there only to get shadowbanned — expressing my opinion to absolutely nobody.

Reddit is probably the largest pillar of censorshipism on the internet. Literally trying to turn the internet into the niggernet. That site needs to be gassed.

why show mother and baby
fuck that shit that's not what we are preserving here
show a man for crying out loud
I'm not fighting for some dumbwhore and her baby

The flyer is 100% correct. I don't see how they have a problem with it.

>"There's no such thing as race, it's a construct"
Day of the rope when?

Attached: dotr.png (824x83, 5K)

>t. poofter

this really hit a nerve, lol. Next time add a chart showing whites as percent of the world, like this

Putting up gay little flyers and stickers can be fun for triggering lefties, but does it really do any good? They just tear them down, and then people who might actually resonate with the message would never see them. I think we need to be smarter about our messaging. For example, there was recently a gathering by a pro-white group in a public park in Nashville, TN:
youtu.be/Q0OyFD0xltM

I feel like it would have been more effective for them to pool their money to have one of those sky-advertising companies fly an “It’s OK to be White” banner behind an airplane over downtown Nashville where potentially hundreds of people could see it, and the lefties would be powerless to stop it, or identify who was responsible. This was a problem that some of the pro-2nd Amendment rallies had last month. Low turnout in some states made our side look weak. A sky banner would make a much bigger impact than a small gathering.

Attached: 32C92A89-1832-46AF-8CB3-4DD615B5A05F.jpg (600x600, 103K)

>that fucking shrek the third hand
everytime burgerland

it got a shitload of normies on reddit triggered and others seeing it vs sitting in some shitty hall I say it did pretty damn well.

>there is no such thing as race
We're all human species, unless ur white.

Lol i got banned from r/nj once upon a time due to collective buttrage
>t. PA

You can see why they elected chris christie.

Look at that mutt thumb
What the fuck

*teleports behind you* heh nothing personnel bigot

Attached: anime.jpg (1017x530, 128K)

Yeah, but did it actually turn any fence-sitters, or did it just trigger the people who are already too far gone? I guess what I’m saying is that pro-white people should spend their money more wisely to bring more sympathetic normies to our side rather than proping ourselves up as villains for the left to go after. What did Charlottesville really do for our movement? I’m sure they had their hearts in the right place, but I feel like all it did was vindicate the left.

Attached: BBF3A30E-24DF-40E1-93B4-BCECE4334552.png (1242x2208, 988K)

the person who placed this flier is the one who put this on reddit and made this thread

So what about skin, eye, and hair color, bone structure, genetic diseases tied to these groups specifically, and the IQ and visual-spacial cognitive abilities of these groups? There obviously are differences. So if race doesn't exist, how ledditors explain this? Do they not understand that all mammals are somewhat genetically related? What's their method of classification for human vs non-human? How about plants? We're all carbon based after all.

>RapedByWeinstein69
No way that isn’t someone trolling.

Attached: 21AA2DD7-B961-4DB3-9661-84B26C60F3ED.jpg (1509x1509, 86K)

but it says endangered species

humans are all the same species

implying anyone can actually be convinced once they're out of the center. The point should always be to cause a maximal shitstorm to show how much the lefties are fucked in the head.

>implying theres anything wrong with that

Attached: 1522465343549.png (894x763, 421K)

Attached: 1509046998914.jpg (640x512, 57K)

This boy's hands getting close to basement ogre status

>stop following a dictionary definition
Fucking retards

only Islam will save the west and white race from the horrors of judo-communism

Attached: e91u89kzrc3bgxjatzgbx0qe[2].jpg (652x408, 23K)

>then people who might actually resonate with the message would never see them
wrong. the triggered tearing them down makes the news. their reaction is promotion, its not about who sees the flyer, its about who sees the news report to the over reaction of the flyer which is a much wider audience.

southpark explains it beautifully, its not about the troll(person A), its not about person(s) B who get triggered, its about all the people(C) who react to the over reaction

Attached: saintnik.jpg (850x400, 104K)

It had an effect my fence sitting family talks about (((them))) openly now and how they hate whites. They also talk about suppression of religion and conservative ideals. I now only have one Israel at all costs family member left it used to be like 80% pro Israel now it's "Why doesn't Israel want peace?". Shit has changed, even my democrat at all costs uncle would rather support Isis than Israel.

dictionaries are filled with hatefacts. you should use RationalWiki definitions, approved by AIPAC and each article is blessed by a rabbi.

Tell your uncle ISIS operates at Israel's bidding. This can easily be demonstrated by pointing out how they never attack Israel, instead attacking Israel's enemies.

Asian, nigger, white, Indian, and everything cross bred in between are all different species. It's simple Darwinism

>The point should always be to cause a maximal shitstorm to show how much the lefties are fucked in the head.
I feel like anyone who doesn’t realize that by now is either brainwashed or a brainlet. The left endorses child crossdressing for crying out loud. The reason why the “It’s OK to be White” thing was so effective was that it directly confronted the anti-white narrative while also being palatable to normies. A giant banner that says “Identity Evropa” or chanting “Jews will not replace us” makes it easy for normies to write us off as Nazis. I’m not saying we should moderate our message, but we shouldn’t turn ourselves into cartoon villains that make the left look like the good guys. We need to emphasize that our side is made up of normal people, and the left are the crazy ones. Basically, don’t give the left the rope to hang ourselves.

Attached: 32C0AC81-6D97-4BCF-B847-B184C6FB944F.jpg (1096x1200, 199K)

There are lots of endangered species that are in way worse shape though.
Please think this shit through.

>I don't see how they have a problem with it
They don't see why either. They are acting on pure brainwashing.

anyone who wants to fuck with these idiots, report this comment for inciting violence:
reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/8g1sda/white_supremacist_nazi_flyer_found_at_sour_land/dy9hqdx/

You are thinking of race.

Different species can't have fertile breed.

child crossdressing is considered a fundamental part of white culture in 2018, I'm sorry but it is.

>and only one endangered species is trying to protect the others

I wonder how long its going to take till someone actually bothers posting it to a not dead subreddit so we can start laughing at large volumes of normie reactions. t. too lazy to make a burner account

" Its WORLDWIDE APARTHEID I tell ya !!! It must be stopped !!! " - some jew

> cleaning grafitti off of historical monuments is explicit white supremacy now

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-110458.jpg (1393x723, 160K)

Won't be me. I went there for like ten seconds, I don't like the drop down shit where everything's nested, fuck that.

Oh great this is going to shit up my state further. College aged people my age have been starting to turn away from liberalism, but I'm sure this will place them FIRMLY back /in/ with the liberal party lines.

Selfish cunts think showing off how "redpilled" you are and being "shocking" is helping in any way shape or form, but really they're just autistic and have no idea how a culture changes.

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-biology/chapter/formation-of-new-species/

>all dog/cat breeds
>assorted other large mammals whose habitats do not overlap in the slightest but can still crossbreed

>I need more random memes for the meme folder shits too specific

Attached: 1522732462821.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Oh maybe I'm just retarded today. What animal has different types of race?

It works pretty well. Stick to true talking points. Mention the stats on the flyers, cite sources.
Memeing, rallies, really all sorts of activism so long as they are high quality. The truth shall always prevail.

dogs, a handful of equine species and i beleive dolphins iirc, there may be more but thats off the top of my head

Attached: bestgifontheinternet.gif (207x207, 808K)

if we're all one race then there should be absolutely no problem tossing everyone under 120IQ into a big furnace

That's an old national alliance flyer they used. Never heard of the group using Dr. pierce's flyer.

>ogre thumb
lmao

He switches from a broad definition of 'social construct' which would include both race and species (and gravity, maths and everything) and then switches to a narrow definition which wouldn't include either, but acts as if he's dealing with the same definition.

>were all a single species that magically stopped evolving as soon as people arrived in Europe

They all do.

We just use different terms to describe phenotypal variations for animals than people (breed, subspecies, etc.)

Tigers, elephants, housecats, basicallyany animal that is indigenous to two continents

I think that’s an old National Alliance poster.

Stay right where you are. We will find you.

Attached: 4chanWhoDis.gif (250x333, 1.54M)

>implying the average idiot cares about facts and peer-reviewed sources
Projecting strength and numbers is more important for propaganda purposes. Part of why the left has been so effective is that they’ve been able to manufacture the illusion of consensus through schools and mass media.

Attached: 9DE5CC7F-BBA5-443D-B491-85CDB6CC138E.jpg (640x725, 90K)

Look at didierjimenez's post history and see a pic of his goblino nephew and his goblino friend.

Let's find some info on this fat spic manlet.

thats so retarded because islamic sand nigger people of color oppressed eastern europe for 400 years yet muslims are the sacred lamb, fuck them, and fuck these fake people of color theyre intellectual subhumans, if anything whites brought them written language, electricity, medicine, and a bevy of beneficial inventions, its just penis envy they cant beleive they were such savages for so long and we had to pull them out of their mudhuts and into the 20th century, not that us slavs did any of that, you anglo niggers should have colonized us instead.

>tfw my county actually got whiter

what is so controversial about this?

Attached: 1496021677374.png (391x480, 257K)

All of that doesn't refute what I said. The different human races are the case of allopatric speciation.

Is the mad max ogre from /tv/ holding that flyer? Good for him for getting out of that basement.

half the fucking posts on that thread are deleted anyway

the slavs held their own. Russia has never been properly conquered since the Mongol invasion, which is pretty impressive when you consider how dominant Western Europe has been and that it kept invading them

Between this and the hierarchical thread layout reddit is fucking unreadable.

What’s ironic is that most of the Western Europeans advocating colonization at the time would have been considered “liberals,” because it was seen as being a humanitarian effort to help the poor savages. “The white man’s burden,” and all that. Now those fags are getting shit on by the very subhumans they tried to help. If Europeans only cared about taking the natural resources from Africa, for example, they would have just exterminated the natives like every other conquering force in history.

pic related

Attached: butitstrue.png (1113x717, 199K)

>It’s a recording that says “You have reached the European Heritage Foundation. Help preserve earths most endangered species: the white race”

I don’t know who recorded it but it was very much the voice of a nervous south jersey 19 year old who drives a pick up truck, smokes Marlboro reds but not in front of his parents because he’ll get in trouble
Why does every single post on reddit reek of passive aggressive snark and a superiority complex

Attached: 1449335701813.png (444x579, 325K)

Sgt Jow Forums

I wonder if he ever finished his basement extension.

Holy shit the Jersey goys strike again

This is Shiro and the gang iirc

"whiter"

Reddit HQ needs to get dirty bombed. That fucking comments section

>Facts are racist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

>do nothing
Sure thing schlomo

The message isnt controversal, its the fact that everyone knows these brainlet teir statements of "preservation" and "the white race" only attract retards

>r/somewhere

Why is it in every city, in every state, in every nation, in every language these kinds of things instantly attract a clique of status climbers who all want to get into a public dickmeasuring contest with eachother?
It's like they're all hoping to be judges on a talent show or something and they're all auditioning for that.

Just a gallery of the most basic bitch, tryhard snarky fuckwads the earth has ever seen.

I mean this is what happens anytime there's any form of censorship at all.

>either out right deleting or "soft" hiding of other's posts via making them more difficult to find.

I'm sgt.Jow Forums and I radicalized the person who put up that poster

God, I actually have barely ever read Plebbit comments, this shit is more cringe than I can handle

Obvious honeypot. Way too extreme language and most points seem picked from a lazy reading of WN cliches.

I'd avoid.

Attached: 1523909886389.png (700x638, 702K)

well the natives in Africa were especially useful because they could be used as slaves, or as workers with a degree of freedom, while Europeans couldn't really work in those conditions because diseases like Malaria kept fucking them up.

It was a mix of oppression and symbiosis like all other colonial arrangements.

Belgian Congo is the defininitive example imo. Leopold comes in, brutalizes the fuck out the natives, basically a genocide, then the Belgians build the Congo up into one of the richest countries in Africa by governing the natives with European law amended for the apartheid situation there. By 1950 they have started to educate the natives to take over administrative roles, infrastructure is established, the Bantu are thriving, etc. Of course then independence ruined everything but that's a different story.

It has the worst and best of the colonial story in one example.

Welcome to reddit.

Attached: culturalappropriation.jpg (225x300, 8K)

The more I read the more my brain melts

>40,000 years isn’t enough time for specific traits to appear and specific genes to develop
Lel, even Science is starting to backtrack on that, they just say it in such technical terms no one notices them say it

Whites and Asians will soon join forces and exterminate the blacks and browns. Its what the globalists ultimately want anyway. in 150 years US, China/Japan and whats left of Europe will join forces and starve out the undesirables. Soros is just waiting for immigration to cripple the power of the nation states so mega corporations like Google and Amazon can over see the final solution.

150 years you wait

the recent slew of 'race is real but it still isn't real' articles and the outrage over even that concession has been comedy gold

>they just say it in such technical terms
there was a recent case of a new species observed evolving in 3 generations, I believe in the galapagos but would have to look it up.

This is clearly a false flag perpetrated by Ebaums.

Yes, meaning a larger white population.

[deleted]

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-123939.jpg (1036x250, 55K)

just a regular irish kid I don't see the big deal

what are the chances this guy has ever been in a fight

>new jersey has a subreddit
>people post on it

Attached: 1509338930408.png (833x577, 90K)