Why is California so much better at managing it's economy than red flyover States...

Why is California so much better at managing it's economy than red flyover States? Flyover states have no excuse since they have fewer niggers and Mexicans.

Attached: 51625.jpg (629x821, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/abc7/status/991190207864033280
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html
thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/28938-economists-predict-800-000-people-will-leave-new-york-and-california-because-of-high-taxes
fightthenewdrug.org/in-n-out-burger-joins-fight-against-sex-trafficking/
mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/florida
mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/california
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

130,000 homeless in Commiefornia. Also a ton of their shits are leaving their states and are moving to red states.

It's almost like the cost of living is higher in california... hmm..... really makes u think

In n out, in n out, just like my nigger brussel sprout

After going to an In n Out each time I visit Vegas, that is one well oiled fucking machine they have going on back there and are fully desrving of that wage

yea but how many hours a week tho

That would be mcdonalds. This "In and Out" doesn't even make the top 20.

> commies are praising a Hard-Right theocratic foodchain with harsh drug testing and an unspoken ban against hiring homosexuals and individuals with tattoos and piercings

I am actually cool with this.

Attached: john-3-16-in-n-out1.jpg (500x354, 48K)

Cool. What's the average cost of living in California?

>managing economy
>still can’t fix roads despite highest taxes in the country
yeah nah

Had the same argument with a "bay area" faggot a week back. Tried to claim he made twice as much as me and had to point out that housing in his area was 1/2-2/3rds his income while mine was 1/6th. Idk why this cali fags think a high paycheck matters when milk is $8 a gallon and gas is at $5.

California used jacked up property taxes that the rich could write off on their federal taxes to fund their horse shit entitlements, basically subsidizing their welfare programs on the other 49 states taxes.

Watch this change drastically now that they can't keep doing it.

Niggers

That’s wrong though

Attached: B6938AB4-B8DC-4E52-8876-EA49A247185A.jpg (750x1334, 265K)

45th in education

All major cities in massive debt

Massive income disparity

Highest rate of homelessness

>Why is California so much better at managing it's economy

Attached: 1460120542769.jpg (625x626, 115K)

They are not competent. The CA government is largely incompetent. I hate bait weasel-worded questions like these, but I'm bored.

I used to live in SoCal; was making $100k+, but just scraping by, and almost got stuck in a rent trap (all apartments are set up to be rent traps).

$16/hr there is like $2/hr in Idaho - you'll spend the rest of your life rooming with people, or as one of the "working homeless". I do miss In-N-Out, though.

>Why is California so much better at managing it's economy than red flyover States?

Don't know, why don't you move there? Oh wait, you cannot even afford a house

>Why is California so much better at using slave laborers and the lowest stratum of endemic laborers to prop up every sector of its economy?

kek, this

>Idk why this cali fags think a high paycheck matters when milk is $8 a gallon and gas is at $5
>BUT DUH NUMBER IS HIGHER
they're literally brain damaged

You actually believe christianity is hard-right? LOL Sure retard.

>minimum
That means no matter what state you are in, even if the minimum wage is below $11 you'll start at $11. You seem like someone well suited for fast food.

it's almost like california cost 50% more to live in than the base live cost of living for american

>john 3:16
>hard right
i guess Forever 21 is hard right as well

>

Attached: 1524158826901.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>working homeless
Is that like japs that live in those little boxes in Tokyo?

Attached: capsule-hotel-home-photography-enclosed-living-small-won-kim-japan-16.jpg (880x587, 110K)

Have you looked outside lately? Today that means you're basically Hitler.

>california
mobile.twitter.com/abc7/status/991190207864033280

Well, there is an advantage to living in a high-wage, high-housing-cost area. After you build a lot of equity in your house or pay it off, you can sell that bitch and move to a more affordable state with a nice big nest egg.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

>Most profitable fast food chain in the country
>Operates in six of fifty states
>Has zero presence outside of Cali and the American Southwest

Attached: ComeOn.jpg (338x305, 34K)

really make you think

Attached: Democraps.jpg (712x485, 75K)

Yeah because thats what these kids are doing or what anyone living below their means is.

I have heard about california. There are places where $16 an hour is extreme poverty and you will need food stamps.

>over 100k homeless
>have to make 100k a year to own a shack in Cali
yeah, real good management

thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/28938-economists-predict-800-000-people-will-leave-new-york-and-california-because-of-high-taxes

I hate these fags so much

brb moving to mississippi

>"I've never been to California" the posts.

Attached: Chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

There are lots of people who sell their northern homes and retire to Florida.

Customers: I would like a single cheese burger with medium fries and a drink

Cashier: that will be $22 plus 10% tax plus $5 gratuity. Your total is $29.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Coastal regions are more populous.
California is one long state following the coast.

You can buy a really really nice home on the coast in the low 100k$ range.

Rent trap?

You rent a room but it's full of chicks with dicks.

post yfw they are all going to texas

Attached: 1443200405059.gif (300x456, 567K)

In & Out most profitable burger joint in US? Over McDonalds? Shit Cali-shill, you’re too high.

Also, go stick your head up a San Fran bum’s ass and gas yourself.

Yeah, honestly, why can't all states do $50 billion in agriculture? Then this place would be a paradise.

Attached: calf.png (746x450, 107K)

using all of the money you're making paying rent to the point where moving somewhere, making less, and paying less would result in more disposable income

see also: DC treadmill

>All those high moisture crops in a state where 2/3rds doesn't have water
That makes sense.

Attached: 1521207045561.jpg (731x565, 26K)

If that were true, they would literally have no employees.

They started their own anti child trafficking foundation. Unlike the other organizations posing as good but actually do the trafficking in pizza gate, they are probably real.

fightthenewdrug.org/in-n-out-burger-joins-fight-against-sex-trafficking/

Attached: In-N-Out-Slave2Nothing.jpg (2924x3745, 1.77M)

You got to understand Californian business models. In that state every single business, and I mean every single one, has a "now hiring" sign in the window. They're not fucking hiring. they just keep that sign up 365 to make it seem like they're doing well. like their business is doing well. They're not hiring fucking anybody.

McDonalds pays 18.00$ in Williston ND. Combo meals range from 7-10$ and the COL is higher than Cali. Makes do difference what minimum wage is, only purchasing power.

United States median income baseline $55,775
CA cost 40-50% more to live in but median come is only about 10k more

>thinking we spend our money effectively instead of just ramming high-water crops up
It makes Californian sense.

$100,000 in CA is like $50,000 anywhere else.

There’s zero point in living here if your not in the tech/entertainment industry

Attached: IMG_20180416_191143.png (1080x784, 149K)

I left CT a few years ago, make about 1$ less per hour and live much better than before.
But hey, rural and suburban people are retards.
Smart people pay 1500 a month for a shoebox.

>most profitable fast food chain in the country
>In-n-Out

They're located in a handful of states, they're basically a niche company. In what way are they the most profitable?

even at 16hr. You barely get by...but you so.

In N Out is also a private company so they are not slaves to Wallstreet and muh quarterly earnings.

Yeah, like 80% of the water in California goes to agriculture, irrigating like nine million acres. But yeah, the solution to the drought problem is that people need to stop flushing their toilets so much.

$10k cap on SALT deductions and out of state migration is going to put a big dent in Cali's economy

Red pillionaire over here
Only managers get full time and you have to be 18.
It's almost like post doctorate is the new high school meme...

>Tfw good goy smells non go beef

Attached: 1525154443111.jpg (300x300, 39K)

check'd and kek'd

>zero point in living here if your not in the tech/entertainment industry
and you are still better off in Texas
Plus the fact the the low skill job market is flooded with illegal labor

>the standard is set by corp, not the government
I have no problem with it.

Why can't liberals grasp the concept of variable costs of living by location?

>bay area
literal landfill gathering human refuse. anyone whos walked a block past tourist destinations like piers can plainly see san francisco for what it is: a degenerate engine for consumerism and hedonism gathering more niggers and homeless by the day. just like every other (((city)))

I work at In n Out, in California. Managers make this pay, not burgermen. Your move, JIDF.
This is also true. Two bedroom homes go for upwards of $120k, even without any land. Single acres, $20k and up. Fuck this shit hole state.
Less than 20
Too much.

Not even Tech anymore, they are all moving to The South (Georgia, North/South Carolina, etc.)

Literally where?

In n out is an outlier. California is shit. You dumb fuck.

only possible because of inflated demand due to imported mexicans

California has money problems what the fuck are you talking about faggot. Folks are packing up the homestead and leaving the state.

You’re making $150,000+bonuses and RSU’s in SF/SV straight out of college if you know how to code. Anything else and you’re living like a serf in the Bay Area. Can’t speak for the rest of the state, but the red parts of California still have all the negatives like shit tier laws and high prices.

Attached: texas.jpg (250x202, 16K)

>Two bedroom homes go for upwards of $120k, even without any land.

Where?

check'd. Not all Califags are libs, dems, progressive wastelanders. I'm not leaving my home state. There are places of cali fighting back...but time will tell if it has ANY effect. I'll remain optimistic, but stay vigilante

mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/florida

mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings/california

Because they never leave their urban hives and just assume the rest of the world is as crowded, expensive and miserable as them.

Wow you are fucking retard. In and out has some of the best fastfood pricing. You can spend $7 bucks and get a full deal with drink and fries. Get out of your fucking echo zone basement you faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (2124x1411, 363K)

>mfw in in out and chik fil a walking distance from one another

Attached: 89DC6E87-A690-4815-BF27-BCA6634573C9.gif (840x488, 511K)

>DON'T INSULT MY BURGERS!

Attached: Angery.jpg (800x797, 222K)

>private cooporation pays $16/hr
>Why is California so much better at managing it's economy
oops you forgot to connect the dots, op.

40 hours. >40 is overtime. state law.

because you live in a region that no one wants to live.

>2014
try to keep up. also $16 may be that location's starting wage and not company-wide minimum

>130,000 homeless in Commiefornia
Well duh. All the homeless and unwilling in the fuckin' USA are flocking to Cali because of the climate. It's not the state's fault that travel across the US is borderless. How many of them are 'vagrants by choice'?

Except In-N-Out is still super cheap.

I'm assuming they're talking margins.

>Why is California so much better at managing it's economy than red flyover States?
It isn't, It's just host to big tech companies and glosses over the cracks by splooging the obscene money they bring in from around the world.

you think someone wants to live in california?

be more upset

Huh, elaborate.
What has been changed and did federal government find a way to close that loop hole?

Fuck off. We're full.

Ok no one has this shit right so far.

CA has fucked laws and a pretty low minimum wage. In n Out makes the bold move of paying their workers more to attract top quality workers. That's what makes them sucessful.

I could make the argument that they are sucessful in spite of being primarily located in CA. But their business depends on high volumes of highway traffic so maybe I'm wrong

>It's just host to big tech companies
Clearly there's something about California, otherwise why wouldn't big tech companies move to the dreamland that is Nebraska or Idaho?

In and out was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. Just a burger, nothing even special about it.

California doesn't know how to handle money. Top Kek

>Port city that recieves absolutely everything from their Chinese off-shore manufacturing which then is distributed to a massive country.
>Has a lot of money in circulation.
Gee I wonder why.

The best part is that $16/hour is poor as shit in california