IITS

HAPENNINNG!!!! GET IN HERE!!

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fhaaretzcom%2Fstatus%2F991343398543155200

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/alleged-israeli-strike-in-syria-shows-readiness-to-pay-to-remove-seismic-threats/
lejdd.fr/international/moyen-orient/israel-et-liran-tout-pres-dun-affrontement-direct-en-syrie-3640589
youtube.com/watch?v=nF4JkJZvso4
history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/arab-israeli-war-1967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all so tiresome Jow Forums....

I will continue to support my psychotic piece of shit government by not paying taxes and draining resources.

>phoneshitter
Kys

it's not real
just checked the website
also why would we ask for help from a country which buys most of their military tech from us?
(google rafael and raytheon)

Attached: 1523717973109.jpg (688x1000, 68K)

worst screenshot ever

Yes finally. Raise your hand if youre ready to fight for a country that isn't yours

Attached: bolton-yes.gif (352x240, 987K)

Just shut up and show them the PowerPoint we made for you Bibi

Attached: Mike_Pompeo_official_CIA_portrait.jpg (1200x1500, 254K)

O-okay...

Attached: bibiOC.jpg (1185x799, 549K)

That's right
We're all going to get drafted
And we're going to invade Iran

Attached: tonythetiger.jpg (804x787, 126K)

>an iphoneposter
please kys

Good job
>2.6 on the Richter Scale
timesofisrael.com/alleged-israeli-strike-in-syria-shows-readiness-to-pay-to-remove-seismic-threats/

You think them Iranians are still operating their secret Syrian nuclear facility with the Uranium One Obama and Hillary gave them?

Attached: cleeseno.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

I already fought and died in Syria.
I also fought and died in North Korea
I’ll be damned if I fight and die in Iran.

Admit it, you’d get one if you could afford it.

I also served in North Korea
It was horrible

Attached: asiangroominggang.jpg (475x720, 66K)

pol is a phoneposting forum now. We bring Hiro the dosh. If you don't like it, redd*t is a click away. They love that pcmastahrace stuff

iran dindu nuffin
remember with jews you lose

>"Grichka it is of no use. I call but he does not pick up."

Attached: ForbiddenImage.jpg (295x171, 6K)

yeah all they want to do is nuke us i mean wth leave them alone

>wanting a device that does everything it can to restrict you

lejdd.fr/international/moyen-orient/israel-et-liran-tout-pres-dun-affrontement-direct-en-syrie-3640589
FRENCH NEWSPAPER ARE SAYING WAE IS IMMINENT

AAAAHHHHH

Attached: angrypepo2.jpg (495x362, 17K)

I think our government is alarmingly close to starting a regional war which will possibly drag the whole world to a war..

Attached: 1525111060198 copy.jpg (1360x766, 245K)

key word is ''want'' which literally means they dindu nuffin

>You think them Iranians are still operating their secret Syrian nuclear facility with the Uranium One Obama and Hillary gave them?

It would be odd if some entity predicted this?

This, gas yourself OP

Wake me up when it's time to start playing Hell March at full volume

clearly we should let them build a nuke so they can then

I hear sirens. A velociraptor just flew past my house

as long as israel and the US are taking the resulting refugees, i don't care.

project blue beans?

Attached: image.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

This. Im going to bed

Attached: 1525059497211.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Now's your chance for a sneak attack Germany

fucking nigger OP

look at north korea they built nukes that can reach most US zones they still havent fired them lol

You better preemptively surrender just to be safe.

In a moral and just world we'd let them all die. But as is usually the case, the Boomers were enamored by Netanyahu's wonderful cabaret performance from the other day and I can only assume the morally-devoid gears of government are currently tumbling towards yet another war they themselves won't have to fight in. Israel wishes to be the sole military power in the Middle East, armed with nuclear weapons, with the West chained and subdued by the mythical Hall of Costs, leaving one whole hemisphere under their control. Nobody seems to mind it, because the capitol of the fucking planet is apparently in Tel Aviv. So do I wish for death? Yes. Definitely. Mine, yours, and most certainly all of theirs.

>ads
>on the internet

theyve been launching missiles left and right trying to perfect them what the fuck are you smoking

made me laugh, which is super rare have a (you)

Attached: banana.jpg (800x599, 215K)

test missiles to test thier designs and motors they would be retarded to actually launch a nuke tipped missile at us

already did

Attached: angrypepo1.jpg (957x621, 51K)

>not paying taxes and draining resources
Allowing in immigrants? Checks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=nF4JkJZvso4

Tell Israel and Iran while you're at it to fuck right off.

L-LOOK AT ME SHINY DISCS AND FOLDERS..L-LOOK AT T-THIS BOMB D-DIOG-GRAM....I-I-IRAN IS B-BAD GUYS I S-SWEAR

I would laugh pretty hard if the US formally said 'no' and made it with great fanfare.

Goodluck with that you fucking filthy animal.

>inb4 russia says "there will be consequences if Israel atacks Iran"

once again israel messing with the middle east... more arabs will go to europe... great.

go to sleep goyim

There's no reason why we would join an offensive war.

I'd be interested in seeing Israel 1v1 Iran... but Russia/US will jump in to help Israel if they get pushed back.

Russian supporting kikes?

Hello newfags

Russia supports Israel and literally said that any attack on Israel from Iran would be met with Russian military response

>Oy vey goyim, now that the war has started you'll come fight it for us, right? Goyim? Uh, President Trump? T-they're getting closer...

Attached: 1520384477013.jpg (720x547, 37K)

good redpill. anons need to realize all the people they think will stop israel wont.

You can't honestly think they only control the US, right?

Attached: putin.jpg (900x500, 143K)

CHOKE THE JEW TILL HE TURNS BLUE

Someone in the know, someone who is something in life or someone who is an agent or reporter would use an iPhone because they do work for a living. Can’t sit on their Alienware PC or incompatible generic phone.

>doesn't notice Putin's clenched fist
>doesn't realize Putin at that moment is holding back from gassing the kikes

What does Russia get out of supporting Israel? They can’t sell them as much shit or give them enough dats as we do. Or is their government made up of Jews like ours is?

>doesn't notice Putin is just another unimporant figurehead who has no choice but to obey those who control the money

Remember that the initial push of the Holocaust after WWII was from the Soviets. They are the ones who erected the sign saying "4 million Jews" died at Auschwitz.

And you might as well stop asking what people get from being Israel's lapdog, because the answer is NOTHING.

It was jewish financiers in Wall St who funded the Communist Revolution for fucks sake, it doesn't get any more obvious than that.

But what about those dry eye treatments? That can be a real problem, y'know

OH GOD i hope we lead them on and leave them to die alone on the battlefield

Attached: mfw6.png (274x313, 177K)

Not happening. Israel is caught in a rat trap.

I liked Colin Powel's bullshit spiel better. He had fake anthrax (to represent non-existent anthrax), Bibi looks like some crazed DVD collector.

Attached: slam_dunk.jpg (776x590, 80K)

Where can i get dry eye treatments? Asking for a friend.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 3456547678.png (583x711, 560K)

geez that looks like a comfy pussycat

You're a disgrace to your country.

Attached: GoodGood.jpg (494x358, 27K)

Because you almost always get the US to fight your battles for you now.
Fact is you can fight them, you just don't.
>Inb4 you post about your various border wars and btfo'd Arab invasions
They were all years ago and the closest you've come to fighting a war is by Goliathing your piss weak neighborhood David's, the Palestinians. That and adding a few drops into the ocean that is the Syrian conflict.

Time to invest in diapers

Attached: 1967.jpg (470x1022, 371K)

why do the kikes think we all have 'dry eyes'?

Literally been the state of affairs for weeks.

IF NOT FUCKING YEARS.

thanks op

number one, i have picked up
number two, when i do pickup the fucking bogdaniggers don't say a goddamn word, nor do they leave a fucking voicemail stating what the fuck it is they want, fuck them both, and the third one too
either leave a fucking message or ill just keep blocking your numbers you fucking idiots

>Israel
>no supported by section

history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/arab-israeli-war-1967