Anglophobia on Jow Forums

At first, I was confused at the shard increase of Britain hate on this board, then I saw something that fucking made my blood boil

youtube.com/watch?v=KaMvsDmeO5g

This fucking shit is shown to children to indoctrinate them into thinking Britain's a multicultural utopia

Attached: (((BBC))).png (847x637, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/amp/
youtu.be/KaMvsDmeO5g?t=1m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
youtube.com/watch?v=LC6jO6yIsLc
youtube.com/watch?v=lnkWUFukA_4&bpctr=1525203941
youtube.com/watch?v=KaMvsDmeO5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Sharp

Yeah but the BBC is correct, it’s literalky scientific fact.

Attached: B1718EDD-4926-4C09-918F-EB388F28EFB9.jpg (907x509, 105K)

>arthurian legend isn't actually british, but french
I feel so deceived

Not even a negroid, looks more like a poo

>In the 1920s when you got on the bus everyone was able to understand each other and there was a sense of community.
>Today when you get on the bus everyone is speaking different languages with no shared sense of belonging or common identity.
How is this a positive? They even highlighted how alienating multicultural societies can be.

>the BBC
I know it's an easy joke but I find it humorous

(((they))) dont even try to hide it

Checked but also what the hell is going on in Britain. What are your politicians thinking?

>This fucking shit is shown to children to indoctrinate them into thinking Britain's a multicultural utopia
Welcome to the club

Attached: 1518276315169.png (943x428, 123K)

They realised that our unnamed movement has two main symbols of victory: Trump and Brexit.

Trump was the target of attacks for a while, but it didn't matter because Trump was a symbol of a group of issues. Brexit however is tied absolutely to a single issue: the British people and their survival. This is why there's suddenly so many posts that revel in the British peoples' destruction. It also turns Brexit into not only a loss for our side, but also something that "we" were against from the start will be part of our downfall.

Kinda looks like a niggerchink

That they hate us, and want us rendered non-existent. How can there be an extermination of the British peoples if there never was a British peoples to begin with?

>literally a scientific fact.
Nope. The media push that but we are the least genetically integrated race in the world short of Pygmys (get it) and Inuit. Island. No conquerors or mass migrations. Even now with London we are still nearly 90% white and 82% Anglo Celt.
Why do you come to /pol. You come to attack white people for being white don't you, Gonzales?

Keen insight, but how do we fight it?

No it's fucking not
google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/amp/

Fuck I love Trump

The other day there was a bong here actually defending his "country". Since then the UK is my most hated country.

>RAPE OF NATIVE ALERT! RAPE OF NATIVE ALERT!

Attached: sexual emergency.jpg (1200x1800, 1.05M)

>Jews?
Russians. Posting with every flag.
Think I'm British?
I am but could just as easily be sat in an office near the kremlin.
There's a Russian team here probably as big as RT.

Attached: IMG_2891.png (310x372, 45K)

we wuz monkz!

reminder

Attached: 1518024160084.png (475x641, 73K)

>dat like/dislike ratio

MUH ETHNIC FOOD!

youtu.be/KaMvsDmeO5g?t=1m25s

Attached: 1512780375686.jpg (500x500, 86K)

POTATOES COME FROM SOUTH AMERICA THEREFORE YOU CAN'T HAVE IDENTITY YOU RACIST!

Attached: 17bc15a15e818e0f654f99e3178fb1b78517db6407201a23bc3ee42ab58cd3ee.png (730x600, 94K)

>muh parents arrived in Britain a handful of decades ago therefore I'm as British as anyone else

Attached: 1514844914872.jpg (460x874, 46K)

I refuse to watch this, OP. I don’t think I could stomach it.

I’ve seen people getting their heads sawn off or smashed in with a hammer on here. I’ve seen Chinese engineering. Any manner of horrific brutality, I’ve seen it.

But not this. I will not watch this.

OP next time use an image from the video you're promoting in order to avoid confusion.

that like/dislike ratio gives me hope

>that poortherner accent

Attached: 1457821696093.jpg (600x496, 38K)

Take your fucking country back and then start deporting.

OH MY FUCKING GOD
1:02 IS WHEN THE POZ HITS
WHAT A MASSIVE CHANGE OF TONE

Britain used to be SO BORING before the age of multiculturalism! The British people ate nothing but rocks and stale white bread before the VIBRANT and EXCITING diverse peoples started to arrive! Becoming a minority within their own homeland is a small price to pay for the ability to eat foods from other cultures!

Attached: 1512775784935.jpg (710x556, 249K)

I love the obvious civic nationalist hit there at 2:02 onwards

since when plebs have individual liberty?

Attached: 03601c0def1d6ede8514d087ddf10ff4c97650ffe795652c7072f52f9d986c8e.png (1800x1013, 299K)

that last line
>''I guess the only thing we all have in common is liking fish and chips''

Attached: 1454670712761.jpg (327x309, 13K)

Attached: 1458175709414.jpg (1280x1707, 961K)

its painful

You had it coming.

Attached: 1475384070120.jpg (651x632, 214K)

YOU LIKE FISH AND CHIPS M8? WELL POTATOES COME FROM SOUTH AMERICA, THEREFORE THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN FLOOD INTO BRITAIN WITHOUT OBJECTION!

CHECKMATE, BIGOT!

>WE WUZ ANCHENT TEACHERZ

never forget

Attached: never forget.jpg (520x250, 29K)

I remember the cancer beginning 28 years ago. All schools had to have special assemblies where (all of us were Brits) the teachers had to tell us we weren't britisher than anyone else who arrived here (that was foreign). Nobody believed a word, the teachers were pretending and a few argued but we mostly ignored it because we wanted to go and play with the dinosaurs in dinosaur corner and only the first few in got the best dinosaurs.

Hmmm....

Attached: Britain's “Visible Minorities” in the Year 1951.png (684x635, 132K)

Attached: UK Public Opinion toward Immigration.png (958x1091, 146K)

>implying may will ever start brexit

I fucking hate royalte. Its funny how niggers think claiming to be kings makes them more likable. Royalty gets the guillotine. Or a nice blood eagle.

But this is your own doing, BBC. How does this qualify as anglophobia?

It's kinda funny when you think of how evil it really is and how bloodless and faggy the dismantling of Western civilization is

Attached: 1111.jpg (1500x1000, 271K)

It's really time we got around to that "Defund the BBC" campaign I've had in mind for a while.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Do we have a modern version of this street in London? Where is this on Google Street View?

>Colour film of London in 1927

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968

>Daytime Streets, 1960s London Soho, Rare Colour Footage From 35mm

youtube.com/watch?v=LC6jO6yIsLc

Attached: 5e3f3116ce6414598ed072399bbe15186a636406b00f64b0bc86116b013e11a2.jpg (526x701, 46K)

Man if I was you I would literally go hero.

My grandpa, born in 1930, child soldier on Wehrmacht side in ww2, born in some shit village in Herzegowina, hungry for bread and thirsty from water, later was an expat.

Germany, Britain, etc.. to him those were the glorious lands, he respected them. You know German engineers(best cars, best machines), British navy( most powerful, ruled the seas of the planet).

He has such a respect, because he knows how powerful and strong these nations were. He worked in Munich as construction worker. He always spoke high of the city, he was proud because he worked there.

And today we come to this, the very own ethnic people of these nations are backstabbing them, working against their own heritage, culture...

I don't know what to say, its disgusting, its like disease. If I told my grandpa now that Munich is multicultural place, with browns walking, women with veils he would not believe me.

Sad times.

this is disturbing.

Attached: 1522233753255.png (515x433, 318K)

Attached: 1464117506667.jpg (735x533, 233K)

Attached: How Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK.jpg (543x4413, 1.05M)

Attached: Immigrants We sent out search parties to get them to come... and made it hard for Britons to get wor (676x2604, 803K)

>Germany, Britain, etc.. to him those were the glorious lands, he respected them.
>He has such a respect, because he knows how powerful and strong these nations were.
>He always spoke high of the city, he was proud because he worked there.
Hmm. I can’t identify with this at all. Must have been nice.

Attached: quote-keep-england-white-is-a-good-slogan-winston-churchill-107-25-07.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Attached: t3_6q503q.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Attached: ivw2d4agj7wz.png (595x423, 429K)

Attached: 1476569835945.jpg (671x739, 233K)

Attached: typical-england.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

lol

>There's a Russian team here probably as big as RT.
muh russia

Attached: 8288cb6cec6ad659530c12b4b9ce32725dc19532ac7061f8c2e16e7e35483c7f.jpg (482x517, 65K)

Anglos have always jerked off at the tought of african dick raping their women, they are finally realizing their dream

The Lustful Turk, or Lascivious Scenes from a Harem is a pre-Victorian British erotic epistolary novel first published anonymously in 1828 by John Benjamin Brookes and reprinted by William Dugdale. However, it was not widely known or circulated until the 1893 edition.

PlotEdit

The novel consists largely of a series of letters written by its heroine, Emily Barlow, to her friend, Sylvia Carey. When Emily sails from England for India in June 1814 her ship is attacked by Moorish pirates and she is taken to the harem of Ali, dey of Algiers. Ali rapes her and subjects her to his will, awakening her sexual passions. Emily's debasement continues when Ali insists on anal sex, arousing the horror of her correspondent Sylvia, who expresses her indignation at Ali's behaviour, in a letter that the latter intercepts. Annoyed at her attitude, Ali arranges for Sylvia to be abducted and brought to the slave market of Algiers. After an elaborate charade in which Ali pretends to be a sympathetic Frenchman, bidding to save her from sexual slavery, and engaging her in a fake marriage, he deflowers her and awakens her sexuality, as he had done with Emily. Revealing his true identity Ali enjoys both girls together. This sexual idyll is eventually terminated when a new addition to the harem objects to anal rape and cuts off the Dey's penis with a knife, and then commits suicide.[1] Seemingly unfazed by this, Ali has "his lost members preserved in spirits of wine in glass vases" which he presents to Emily and Sylvia, sending them back to England with these tokens of his affection.[2]

You as an individual might be ok, the uk on the other hand deserves to be destroyed. I personally have no mercy in my heart for bongs.

>Your not Danish
youtube.com/watch?v=lnkWUFukA_4&bpctr=1525203941

Attached: YourenotDanish.png (780x450, 307K)

It really is, a great nation completely deconstructed and prepped for invasion, like it's the most natural thing in the world.

From what I have seen
>amerimutt posting had been continuing on for several months
>many had finally learned to ignore it but a lot of lads were saying shit like “uk is dead to me”
>suddenly tons of news showing the Uk gov trying to demoralize everyone by cucking out as hard as possible
>Lads decide to take revenge for all the mutt posting
>Britain gets bantered to death
Anyone disagree with this timeline?

Blimey that like/dislike ratio

Attached: 1456826581368-0.png (634x566, 30K)

99% of these things are because of women. Women (who also enable cuck men) place empathy and tolerance on the highest pedestal much above security and strong future.

Learn from Japan, but to be Japan you first have to have a strong and distinct culture, Brits are too much of globalists for that.

>some technical task needs racial diversity to be done well.
Shit like this makes me want to kill all the lying scumbag PC propagandists.

Basically this

You fucking deserve it, mate.

Attached: 1493767559995.jpg (640x689, 84K)

The cucked men enabled women to vote in the first place.

HOL UP

Fake news

>Anyone disagree with this timeline?
you haven't been here long enough. After brexit, they began namefagging and forming awful /britpol/ threads and thinking their shit didn't stink. I wonder how many "Brits" on here are actually White. They have a feeling of superiority with nothing to be superior about. And now the Jews are even taking away Brexit.

BTW, look up "le amerimutt" on google trends. It literally began with a jewish raid on a single day, you can see it in the trends, that image had been around for almost 2 years. The more Whites fight on here, the less the focus is on the Jews, which is exactly what they want.

REMINDER AMERICA IS WHITER THAN BRITAIN

Attached: BRITAIN BTFO.jpg (1568x460, 168K)

I mean yeah that's pretty warm but it's not that bad of a temperature

>thread about British media brainwashing its public into accepting multiculturalism
>dumb faggot decides to post D&C content
Fuck off.

the jews are including mexicans and other assorted la creatura in that. the real number is only 53%, and that includes jews and arabs.

fuck off jdf shill, stop playing d/c.

54% white births for USA.

what about all the shit you country is doing to Russia? Can you imagine how many russian people are actually suffering because u britbongs decided to subjugate yourselves to the jews? And you start crying because you feel totally justified hostility towards you cucked people? i wont even begin on how much u fucked europe by going against the germans in the world wars

>youtube.com/watch?v=KaMvsDmeO5g
What show/movie is this? I'd like to watch it. Seems woke af.

that actually makes sense

Shut up Brazil, you fucked up by allowing yourself to be 50%+ creatura

Like de Gobineau said, everyone in Brazil is mixed and ugly.

not true but regardless not exactly something to be proud of when both countrys will eventually be 1% white

You know it's harder than that Sven

so uve never heard about how much pure blood europeans we have here? never heard of brazilian actresses and super models? u must be quite ignorant, u meme flag bastard

>23 degrees Celsius is when Anglos faint doing exercises
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant tolerate heat, but 23º degree is just pathetic

>23 degrees
It's everyday bro

Attached: 9086.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

Congrats, like 10% of the population?
Arthur does not lie, he was the French ambassador there, he saw it first hand

it was the portuguese and the spanish who fucked up and racemixed a lot. a considerable amount of italians, germans and eastern europeans preserved their whiteness in the south of brazil. I've visited 23 countries in europe and am able to affirm that brazilians can be some of the most beautiful ppl on the planet, thanks to our germanic, italian and slavic genes. Not your arabic muslim genes though, el califato del iberia

That dislike bar. I can't even see a pixel of 'like'.