More shit the media won't talk about

one doesn't come near the studio, another one mysteriously quit, and another one is suing the shit out of alex jones. this is an obvious goldmine of dirt, yet the ZOG controlled media won't talk about them, or about jones' alleged affairs, or his courtroom bullshit where he denied he was serious in his supposed convictions, they merely laugh at his paranoid satanic pedophile conspiracy theories because he is controlled opposition, deflecting attention from (((THEM))) and keeping you firmly cemented in your christian, jew worshipping, race mixing cuck beliefs.

Attached: moar-shit-the-media-won't-talk-about.jpg (893x353, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-11.28.43-AM-600x528.jpg
insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Powerful thread. So sorry I missed it. Oh well.

Attached: 152461sage5856024.png (1793x1313, 317K)

nice digits

Attached: 1520815742387.png (716x716, 351K)

Very nice!

Attached: checkem.jpg (590x350, 23K)

Attached: CHECK.gif (467x468, 1.98M)

The first is taking care of her grandmother. The second was sued by a muslim billionaire. The third is black.

>alleged affairs

Is Jones your husband? Why do you fucking care about a man's sex life?

>he denied he was serious

Post the quote.

>ZOG controlled media

See this is how I know you're a moron
Western Jews particularly American liberal Hollywood secular Jews HATE Israel and love the muslims and palastine

A Zionist jew =/= a Liberal Globalist Jew
retard

Who's the redheaded semen demon?

Attached: 1515859735011.jpg (835x1380, 216K)

they love muzzies because they want them to miscegenate and take down the west. we've proven ourselves to be a much greater and more formidable threat than the muslims could ever hope to be, and jews will simply "convert" and blend into the background and become the ruling class of the caliphate.
>implying islam is not just another cuck religion for slaves of the jews.
margret howell
>Post the quote.
you mean the court documents, where he testified that the show was all an act?

LeeAnn is suing Jones?

Bueno.
thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2018-02-07-at-11.28.43-AM-600x528.jpg

Attached: 1517683954062.jpg (1000x563, 77K)

A major issue when deciding whether someone is helping or not is always his stance on racemixing, as EVERYTHING stems from that.
And that redhead is gorgeous.

that's a man

>he testified

Post the quote, faggot. Do it. Do it now.

Hence.... "showing beef" - that's not the Arby's roastie either.

Attached: 1523465750722.jpg (600x600, 44K)

His lawyer said it in court.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case

No evidence whatsoever. What a liar you are.

I provided a news link. AND from FOX, which is the news source you faggots love.

AJ was saying the hyperbole and antics are exaggerated and a show. He is a showman. We all knew this. He said this because they were using his goofy acts to try and take his kids away. Why do you shills constantly push this? AJ is a national treasure. Leave the goofy cunt alone I like him you shill fucks. He has affairs, he is an alcoholic, and he is full of himself. That is AJ you unamerican bastards

>
>>Post the quote.
>you mean the court documents, where he testified that the show was all an act?
you mean that part where his Jew wife was trying to take his kids, and her lawyers were insisting that he was serious when he dressed up as the Joker and said all that horrible shit?

how do you people seriously think this is an effective tactic? I would say anything in the world if some JEW was trying to take my children away. and more to the point, he was covered in makeup dressed as the joker!

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

are you autistic?

AJ does not believe the Jews should be slaughtered en masse. I agree with him. Only the black Kabbalists and progressive elites should be slaughtered. The innocent should not die with the guilty.

You shills push this so that those opposing your precious progressive agenda will not gain power and defeat you. You are subversive scum

I watched your video. A bunch of talking heads running their mouths. What a waste of time.

>FOX, which is the news source you faggots love.

Where the fuck do you come from? You are definitely not from Jow Forums.

youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk

...was awesome to watch!