Definite False Flag IV: We Gon Be Rich N Shieet

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170079432/#170079432

Previous thread for context.
Continued from the last thread, it was pointed out that some black woman down in Florida had her cars and home vandalized by some "racists".
Yet, the spray paint on her car and home says "nigga" instead of "nigger", her tires were not slashed, windows at the house left unbroken, and the "fire" never happened.

Also, one user found out that she took photos with the spray paint can on her countertop and her daughter claiming "we gon be rich soon hold on"

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 1.31.08 PM.png (1364x636, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/resources/victim-assistance
marionso.com
wesh.com/article/marion-county-home-cars-vandalized-with-racial-slurs/20106436
ocala.com/news/20180430/clues-sought-in-painting-of-racial-slur-on-home-and-cars
breadbreakers.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: williams_g_3_RICH.png (514x301, 65K)

How can you not trust this face Jow Forums? You all are just raciss

Attached: Nig.jpg (720x960, 36K)

dont forget that her kitchen table is also spray painted with the same color as the graffiti

Her negro mobile. Where's she getting all of these WHITE appliances?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 1.16.45 PM.png (1365x767, 727K)

Attached: dumbnig.png (2708x2428, 1.94M)

You completely missed the post where we already figured it out retard.

Read your own threads

Attached: file.png (1742x1502, 2.59M)

Don't forget the lack of paint on the rims too

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-082439~2.png (1080x1076, 1.09M)

Attached: 83E8D9BD-DA8B-4888-8D92-F903897902E4.jpg (1066x1661, 1.08M)

Attached: 1525195131562.jpg (972x768, 94K)

Attached: gibs.jpg (378x414, 32K)

Whats those 2 arrows pointing at? The table one makes sense.

No one posted the spray can until last thread. I already saw the table in the house listing since it was on one of the photos they used. Don't take credit for something you didn't even do, user.

>Need some help painting?
wtf is this timeline ahahahaha

Attached: Untitled.png (1690x1010, 516K)

Showing that it is in fact the house in question, showing the table inside

She's getting all that money because she spray painted her own property. Wow, niggERS are greedy. Life is unfair. Satan really hates us.

So are you going to call the police or what?

Anyone could act like a jew and spray paint t swastikas on their shit and get some free shekels from libtards and conservatives

That was me. I'm currently looking around for cooking spray cans. I just find the lettering odd. It does seem to match up to Rustoleum.

Nah we just need to send everything to the Gofundme. Maybe send a folder to the local news stations too, just for the lulz

Oh duh

Are the local police wise to these kind of false flags?

>WE GONNA BE RICH "NIGGA"
The state of muttmerica

Attached: 8k kek.jpg (6144x3456, 850K)

It's 100% a rustoleum I can make out the EUM and the red lettering is right above it,

Update: Cooking spray cans are not shaped like this. I also cannot match the colors. Boys, I think we might have found the smoking gun.

Nah, call the local news stations and send them some photos. Say that you're an investigative journalist or some shit. The cops don't give a shit because she's Black and thinks she was affected by a hate crime.

6k isn't enough to cover the paint job damage on those nigga mobiles

support.gofundme.com

Do we have enough evidence to get her investigated, or do we need more?

after this, no one will hire her based on the terrible job she did on her cars and house. she covered only about 2-3%!

She's going to get away with it isn't she?

>no mlp or prostate massager
Its like you're not even trying

To the local sheriff's department too.

less than $1000 would cover it if they dont try to PIMP DAT SHIT OUT NIGGAAAA

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Can't you just polish away that shit?

probably, yeah. nigs gonna nig

Naw she gonna be rich, nigga

Just wow. I can't believe I spotted that. If it's true.... LOLOLOLOLOL. Should I report it or has another user already had the honor?

What is insurance

I think we've got plenty.

Let’s dive deeper into her business and appliances operation

why'd you faggots figure it out so fast it would have been better to sit on that until it became a nationwide scandal with talcum x tweeting how shamefur racist whites are and she had to kill herself after realizing her $100k payday would never come

At least she'll blow through the money quickly and then when she dies she'll go to Hell because she never repented. Any eternity in Hell for several thousand dollars; as a white guy, that doesn't seem like a good deal.

confirmed she did it

HOLY FUCK!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!
HOLY FUCK!!!!

Attached: BFABC48A-3D76-403A-B5C4-C108B9AF8011.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

fbi.gov/resources/victim-assistance

report as hate crime so the government investigates

marionso.com
Her local PD.

wesh.com/article/marion-county-home-cars-vandalized-with-racial-slurs/20106436
Definitely report it to this news affiliate.

And this one
ocala.com/news/20180430/clues-sought-in-painting-of-racial-slur-on-home-and-cars

*an

I officially got negro fatigue. I have to ignore these threads for a while. Fucking wow.

Like it's not going to happen anyways

If anyone emails the news, GoFundMe, or law enforcement use a burner account with a normal name like [email protected] and not [email protected]
Same goes for Twitter

iirc, some dealerships offer a chemical compound treatment (I forgot the name) on vehicles that resist spraypaint. I bought a car recently and they tried to upsell that product. It's possible they could have something similar.

CASE MOTHERFUCKING SOLVED!!!
Can’t we send this to the local sheriffs office???!!

Attached: 2AE14BCD-6EE4-4C4E-A6D4-FB6A31EFBE21.jpg (923x866, 231K)

she'll just beg jesus for forgiveness

easiest gibs ever, christfag

Fuck that. Let it get bigger

It's too late once your mortal body has died. This is everyone's chance now.

Calm down
We’re all working together
We’re all Anonymous here, faggot
No upvotes today

I'm willing to email whoever about this as long as you tell me who to email and the email address.

Attached: tm8ao9W.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

breadbreakers.com/
Her church as well. Niggers hate to be shamed by their church.

This. Listen to this user and don't look like an obvious Hitler Youth or some shit.

Attached: 1520374071603.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Aftermarket rims like this are not covered by standard insurance policies. good thing the vandals didnt damage them in any way right? would probably cost the entire GoFundMe to replace just the rims

Attached: 0B76E1C2-7AF3-4D1A-8571-8F8F6DABC5FB.gif (500x374, 2.02M)

>Lucifa, you got a dolla?

>...No.

>Sheeeeeeeit

Nigger detected. Don't listen, anons, either get her caught now, or she will just reap more cash-that will never, ever be seen again.

Nah, let's wait until the donations get bigger. The satisfaction will be greater to see a campaign with a few hundred grand get shut down after this niggress is found to have done it herself for free money.

Everybody fire up the twatters and kikebooks and spread how raciss wipipo are then after a day or two drop truth bombs on these niggers

Yeah, you're right.

Some nigro/possible dreamer spray painted my car and the estimate was about 1.5 - 2.5k

And it wasn't as bad as that black womans two cars + her house. I eventually did it for way less (7 dollars, brake cleaner) but the gloss was affected. Unless they don't care about how their cars look it wasn't a profitable plan

it's obviously a woman's writing too

This is a double false flag. This was planned ahead of time and the “clues” you guys are finding were designed for you to find. It’s a treasure hunt for NEETS. I bet the ciccada people designed this ARG.

Not sure what you're saying. Good job.

Um....what the fuck am i seeing?
This can’t be real.

If that's what you want to do, go ahead. Tell the news, tell her church, and let them tell the police. Unless you feel like you can handle telling the cops, user.

She had help

You’re acting like a self victimizing nigger.
Stop it.

Attached: A8E2D267-2BCC-4C22-A453-3EE7946A6C14.jpg (947x625, 99K)

You shut your mouth.

Attached: please consider deleting your post.png (1280x720, 566K)

>afraid of calling the cops and assumes I might be too

Fuck off, nog.

God niggers are SO stupid
This is what a 80 IQ looks like

Someone plz report this to the police and post results

Don't tell me what to do, cuntrag.

Ugly nigger faces, looks like they got smashed in the face with a can of soup

I don't have a burner, user.

[Batman Voice]
>”No. She’s not.”

how is this supposed to be "miss me with that gay shit"

Attached: 1522351563752.jpg (720x960, 43K)

Go buy one, or use your real phone. What the fuck are you afraid of? You don't have to mention this website, just refer to all the other sources. Why do I always have to do all the thinking, Lord?

Lol

>Literal Nazi marches all over the country
>Massive swaths of whites identifying as Alt-Right and calling for a white ethno state
>Monthly white mass shooter
>81% of hates crimes committed by whites
Yea whites could never be capable of something like this, muh false flag an shiiet

>If anyone has any information please contact Marion County Sheriffs office.
>There is a Channel News 6 Van here so I don't know if you want to deal with that at the moment or not.
marionso.com
clickorlando.com
report fraud at the GoFund: contact?t=donation_page_report&url=darisaw-family

posted after the events, still funny

Attached: la creatura.jpg (720x960, 39K)

It's obvious she did it , or someone had done it for her , she will get money appliances , whatever she asks , its a scam , id try it but . . . Im white , i work , sooo . . Fuck these niggers

Report it!

>be white
>have the balls to march as an open nazi or be a mass shooter
>can't bring self to write NIGGER

Why can't you call them? I made the last four threads trying to figure this bitch out. Cut me some fucking slack.

>implying niggers won't nig to this degree in 2018

Attached: 1522893788029.jpg (800x800, 94K)

>heilhitlerpepeanime
What a great email address

Anyone have an email address to any local reporters/investigators? I'd look, but my lunch break is just about up

Coincidence? Nah.

Ugh, she should've gone to Flea Market Montgomery.

Attached: flea_market_montgomery.gif (150x112, 84K)

>niggers get rich by scamming idiot white liberals

Attached: 1516060015305.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

And try not to have your voices quiver.

AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Untitled.png (1087x960, 233K)