Your whole religion is FAKE and just a rip-off from various cultures, your flag is based in Satan...

Your whole religion is FAKE and just a rip-off from various cultures, your flag is based in Satan, Your Kaballah is stolen from the Egyptians, the Talmud is just Jewish gossip/rumours/Deception, you worship a fake female light deity from the Kaballah known as Shekinah, which you spiritually copulate with(Lol), that is the pelvic thrusting at the Wailing Wall, and your garb/culture is stolen from your time in the East. The entire cultural foundation for your people in based in death/darkness/lies. There's not one thing genuine or real about your culture, which explains your incessant need to tear down others'. EVERYTHING about Jewish culture is just stolen from other cultures, and rebranded with your Jewish Ego. You WILL be unmasked. There is nothing Real or Spiritual about Judaism, it's a FAKE religion to cover the criminal enterprise of bastard false Sons of Abraham.

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nwmiO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're right about it all.
the funny part is addiction plays a big part of this crooked khazar belief system.
Matzoh balls have blood in them.
If you consume enough blood your body becomes addicted to it permanently, they call it Tay-Sachs disease, and that's how they keep their population addicted.
Then there's trauma based mind control with infant genital mutilation that stunts testosterone production and permanently damages the brain.
They're FUCKED!
but the best part is genetic testing says ashkenazi jews are not a race but in fact Iranian.

Bump

I'm not sure you'll find too many arguments against your points here

Just help keep it pasted/bumped. This shit triggers the fuck out of the Jews/Israelis

Attached: 1493317072168.jpg (480x600, 50K)

And yet the west rips it off via Christianity. Stay mad.

Very true, I shall

We need to fight these people with the Pen on all grounds possible. Break them down

Attached: AbsoluteKino.jpg (750x500, 274K)

Nothing better than a triggered kike, well I guess maybe a creamated one

This , jews are plagiarists.

Attached: 1525059321526.png (445x265, 111K)

Saved

Attached: JIDF Party Van.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

bump

Rat vermin

Take it easy brother

jewyism is a rip off of egyptian monotheism. 1 pharaoh in egypt proclaimed all gods were fake but the sun god. this was a political move on his part. the holy men had authority and rights based on different gods and religious practices for them. they didnt take to kindly to that shit and killed him. the followers of the 1 god version of things (which does drastically change like everything about the religion if you erase every other god even the after life stuff changes) were exiled

the dead sea scrolls has some of the story time bits but is not a monotheist religion. its a secret jews keep from every one. its a secret the vattican keeps from every one.its not a very good secret since you can find translations of it. the arc of the covenant is a rip off of a egyptian device (its just a fancy capacitor) made of the same materials in the same layered order.

the jews claim they were enslaved but there is no record of them being conquered. egyptians kept records of everything. they have fucking ancient receipts that survived to the current day. they werent enslaved they were the lower class in egypt

Bullshit, you're as ugly inside as the kikes are. Perhaps even more.

Thx for the bumps boys keep these fuckers on their toes

Stupid fuck pointing the finger at others.

The only one on their toes is you. Now fuck off

Wew lad. You got a dog in the fight?

Attached: 1493330428842.png (378x406, 276K)

LMAO. This shit triggers the fuck out of Kikes. Down to the Proxy Kikes

truth hurts

No, i'm not a Jew.

Guess so lol, where's the lieeee? Can't forget the baby dick sucking either.

You don't know what pain is.

I don't have a problem with pointing the finger at others per-se, it's a tactic. Just don't do it from a place of bullshit, i.e unironically believing you're actually better than others or even above cow manure. I feel like fucking Jesus on the mount preaching to the masses. Yes, Jesus was a "Jew".

I don't generally believe in equality exept when it comes to this: you're all equally worthless.

Pain is watching your whole civilization destroyed by jews while not being able to do anything about it

BUMP

There's plenty you can do but don't have the balls for.

Nah, I guess you live in an alternative reality. Enjoy you're comfortable thoughts.

saved

>Boohoohoo there's nothing i can do :(

Or maybe just maybe, you're a fucking coward.

Thanks for the bumps joo

Bump

Polytheism is the original religion of Arabs, Persians, and Europeans. The Jews have enslaved us with their culture, and we need to fight back.

Prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't).

Bump

Truth hurts, as they say.

Mindless fucking retards everywhere you go, i almost don't evenc are anymore.

Read this kikes

Attached: 1525200765839.png (912x514, 1.1M)

Yeah, i must live in an alternate reality. Or, maybe, you're wrong about something. Consider that that may be a fucking possibility.

this is correct

Why? i bet you don't even have an answer.

Bump

DO IT !

Calling out everyone is rancid horseshit is my new pastime.

everyone's*

Is Tel Aviv a shithole or something?

Bump

>but the best part is genetic testing says ashkenazi jews are not a race but in fact Iranian.
wot? lmao

Oy vey the six gorillion the gas chaymbas its anudda Shoah!

Lmfao squirm kike

>Kaballah is stolen from the Egyptians
Stolen From Platonism and made retarded and inverted into Semitic primitive thoughts. Same with the (((Gnostics)()(

Attached: plato democracy dictatorships liberty.jpg (719x960, 86K)

Gotta' nuke somethin'.

Bullshit, Jews are Jews.

to melt the kikes

You're a fucking moron, i'm not Jewish.

You don't have to do anything.

i read where they are trying to wobble like a candle flame for muh tard magick, but humping the air seems likely too

Do you think jews could survive a nuclear blast six times like they did gas Chambers?

You're a fucking genius.

Start asking the right questions and i may start answering them.

Trump supporters are overwhelmingly pro Israel. I'm sure I'll get called a shill or something for saying that whatever.

>thinks magic isn't real

>If you consume enough blood your body becomes addicted to it permanently, they call it Tay-Sachs disease,
You're thinking of kuru in regards to transmission. Tay-Sachs is a genetic disorder alleviated by drinking blood predominant amongst Askenazis. One can lead to the other though.
Bump, fine thread.

Attached: 1523590784081m.jpg (768x1024, 144K)

>uraguay
no you

>don't have the balls
>hides behind proxy
yeah you are such a good example for us

What's triggering you then? You seem awfully upset, Schlomo.

Nuking Tel Aviv would be a waste. If anybody were to nuke a target in Israel, it'd be better to nuke and rape Jerusalem.

>Tel Aviv is the second most populous city in Israel – after Jerusalem – and the most populous city in the conurbation of Gush Dan, Israel's largest metropolitan area. Located on the country's Mediterranean coastline and with a population of 438,818, it is the financial and technological center of the country.

yes dont resist my goy, just sit back and let it happen like a good goy

>thinks magic is real

LOLOL
you little retard, I fucking KNOW magic does not exist, never existed, and will never exist

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT

Attached: FactCat.png (400x499, 140K)

I have the balls for whatever, it just so happens that 1) i'm not White so i don't give a fuck 2) even if i was i still wouldn't give a fuck, much like you i prefer to let someone else do the job for me (btw, no one will do the job for you, get off your ass or your race is doomed).

>proxy
>things are the way i say they are because that's the way i want things to be hurr durr

I'm not using a proxy you moronic little retard.

This is me being calm, consider that i may "insane" or as i would like to call it "wide awake". Charles Manson was right, complete paranoia is complete awareness.

b*

Fuck that, go do something about it faggot. I dare you. I double dare you motherfucker.

Yeah, but why would he want Tel Aviv to get nuked?

Bump

patience my little jew

Just like the level 1 knows there's only 33 levels even though there's really 66.

>You WILL be unmasked.

Do you actually think they care?

You won't do shit you no dick faggot.

>Tel Aviv is, for lack of a better description, super gay. It could even be characterized as post-gay. Most urban centers have a concentrated epicenter affectionately called a gayborhood or a gay ghetto. Tel Aviv doesn’t need to bother with such a dated concept.

>“Everything in Tel Aviv is gay, inherently gay,” said Leon Avigad, who owns two very chic boutique hotels with his partner Nitzan Perry.

>The long-standing rule of thumb is that 10 percent of the population is gay, give or take. The estimate by officials in Tel Aviv is 25 percent of its population is gay. I’m no Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss, but according to my remedial math ski lls and the calculator on my iPhone, if the population of Tel Aviv is 420,000, that means 105,000 people in the city identify as LGBT.

>Did I mention there’s a thriving gay scene?

>Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth

Attached: 60DF8B5D-CBE0-4626-9364-3ED881630D8A.jpg (300x300, 41K)

>not using a proxy
cool story browww

>i have the balls for whatever, i just dont give a fuck
>22 posts by this ID
cool story browwww

Attached: ive-noticed-that-you-mad.gif (500x561, 18K)

Israel allows immigrants and is growing more tolerant. You conspiracy fucktards are the worst.

Of course they do.

archive.fo/nwmiO

kek

A lefty shithole.
You'll basically be killing the only thing keeping us back

Of course.

I think their opinion of you is so low, that they couldn't care less

I'm not mad, i'm mad.

I'm not clicking shit.

In a way Charlie does have a point. What about you? What do you consider to truly be "awake"?

From doing what? genociding the Palestinians?'

>thinks the Jews are that delusional

All religions are ripoffs of each other.

If being a Jew is bad, imagine being a Christian or Muslim which ripped Judaism off.

This Hell and there is no hope.

is*

LOL "genociding the Palestinians"

I guarantee you more niggers have been killed in Crip and Blood warfare over the last 40 years than Arab sand niggers have in their wars with Israel.