Why do you always get so butthurt, Jow Forums...

Why do you always get so butthurt, Jow Forums? Maybe you should check out Jordan Peterson and realise that your problems are within yourself and you should work on yourself instead of blaming others?

Attached: mc9q0s3pv8v01[1].jpg (908x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozHSlke-DRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maybe you should check out Jordan Peterson

Attached: ntma.jpg (620x400, 55K)

>Jordan Peterson
Take the SRI pill goys.

>op

Attached: 1515879940477.png (600x450, 139K)

Did I miss something? What should I be butthurt with?

OP this is a safe space.

It was some shitty comedian nobody really watched that joked about Trump. Unironically the funniest part is the left is the ones who got triggered and upset so they post here thinking Jow Forums must have been too.

Because conservatives (and Trump) are incapable of taking what they dish out.

Attached: 7432109856.jpg (515x389, 15K)

A comedian joking about a republican president? They've gone too far this time!

Attached: 1491245374326.png (900x900, 605K)

>so they post here thinking Jow Forums must have been too
The level of projection here is staggering. You do know that not everybody acts the exact same idiot way as you, right?

So funny how they continue to wish we were butt hurt. Leftists have amazing fantasy lives.

Ugliest girl in school screams insults at H.S. QB. Do you think the guy cares or his teamates? They would just laugh at her.

>Liberal accusing someone else of hurt feelings
lmao

>your problems are within yourself and you should work on yourself instead of blaming others?
A bluepill of the size of a car. Noone can swallow that shit.

and in turn you fucked yourself

Attached: 77777777.png (662x626, 370K)

isn't it possible that people have problems, but that also they have legitimate reasons to be angry at others?

Like we can all imagine an extreme case of this- slavery or the like. So at what point do injustices become insignificant to the point where people shouldn't complain or try to change the situation?

Do you have some example of the right wing being upset about what she said at all? Or is it just leftists on the internet that are saying that we are upset? Because I don't know any right wingers actually upset about what she said. Maybe some people made fun of her for being pathetic, or for being a woman and thinking that she is funny. But I have noticed about the same number buthurt about her roast as there are right wingers upset about the latest Starbucks cup design... Which is to say it is totally fabricated outrage.

I thought that the monologue she did was pretty bad but as a first amendment fundamentalist I support her right to say what she said.

lol it's true, people just think she's gross and pathetic

I am offended that is considered funny in 2018.

fuck that bitch. she looks like carrot top

Yeah, what was even said? I saw some troll threads about how I was butt hurt, but I don't know what I'm butt hurt about. Please help me be butt hurt pol

It's incredible how much constant butthurt and projection this place has.

>but that also they have legitimate reasons to be angry at others?
"No!". It creates resentment. Seriously Jow Forums should watch more Jordan Peterson.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozHSlke-DRQ

>Believing many of the problems you face exist because of things out of your control
>durr-hurr todally rebilled guis

Grow up

well "comedian" but still, who cares.

>The level of projection here is staggering
A-are you trying to say you actually give a shit then? By all means tell me more how a comedian making a joke about a current president upsets you. I'll give any (You) need.

Only person thats butthurt is the op but thats because hes a muzzie boy toy fucking nigger

Subjecting liberals to the same tactics they use until they agree to be adults again. Perfectly reasonable tactics even if it calls for a bit of hypocrisy, because we spent most of the last 50 years trying to stick to principles.

So fuck them. They can learn what it's like to be afraid to speak up for fear that your career will be ruined by an unreachable and uncaring mob.

i dont give a shit about the whcd
i was more annoyed by the way she ruined an episode of 8 out of 10 cats do countdown
shes the jeff foxworthy of the left, low hanging fruit comedian
she is just awful in general

>meme flag
check
>literal who? in OP pic
check
>reference Jow Forums as a whole
check
>shill for Jordan peterson
check

Did I miss anything?

Attached: 1524930361756.jpg (225x225, 12K)

heres the thing tho
conservatives dont actually give a shit
we just call you out on yout double standard horseshit

Attached: ok chief.png (600x450, 457K)

I'm listening to it right now. I feel bad for the girl, it's hard to be come up with something new when every angle was already used during the last two years.
>Trump is poor amirite guise?
Which wasn't used at all during the campaign...

>Pointing out liberal hypocroticy makes you butt hurt
>We should not shame anyone for how they look and that includes the color of their skin
>LOL LOOK AT THE UGLY FAT REPUBLICAN WOMAN LOL WHY YOU SO GROSS, DRUMPF LOL AM I RIGHT? LOL I FUCKING HATE THAT ORANGE SKINNED MAN, HE HAS ORNANGE SKIN LIKE EWWW LOL LET'S DRESS UP LIKE GHOSTS BACK IN THE OLD DAYS OF THE PARTY AND LYNCH CHEETOS CAUSE THEY MAYCH THAT GROSS SKIN COLOR OF THAT GUY I DON'T LIKE LOL
>Diversity is our strength, and racism of any kind is wrong
>DRUMPF IS ORANGE LMAO!!!!

Attached: 1501438558865.png (1012x1016, 591K)

At an event that's known for comedians roasting Washington. Her jokes weren't particularly funny, even Stephen Colbert was better when he did it.

Maybe in ptg you can find a few butthurt boomers, otherwise nobody gives a crap. She might even be a half-decent comedian, but I just cannot listen to her disgusting vocal fry.

fucking this

Nigga I don't care. Go bug some Fox News worshiping boomers on Facebook.

that guy needs to gas himself

Uhhhh That's a woman with a penis user

that bitch made fun of Sarah's makeup!!!!

Jow Forums

>not realizing that no one's feelings were actually hurt
>not realizing that the Right is simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left

Attached: likeigiveafuck.gif (298x172, 1.17M)

lots of clinton libs are extremely unhappy about how rude and uncivilized she was at their millionaire champagne party, most actual lefties think shes based for bringing up flint, michigan

Actually, she complimented it.