How rabbis are taking up the fight against Icelands circumcision ban

jpost.com/Diaspora/How-rabbis-are-taking-up-the-fight-against-Icelands-circumcision-ban-553199

>Melchior said that pressure from various groups together with shedding light on the issue were the key factors in stopping the bill. “I hope the reason they stopped it is due to understanding – as a rabbi that’s the right way to go,” he said. “Europe should be accepting of its minorities and it’s important that it’s not only we who say it,” he said, gratefully pointing to the support they had received from the churches in Norway.

>“It was incredible to see how all the organizations and civil groups took initiative fast and acted fast because we didn’t have a lot of time,” Melchior said.

>“If we succeeded in stopping it in Iceland, we can in other places too,” the rabbi concluded.

Attached: why cock cutting is still legal.jpg (898x628, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/4016822/jewish/Icelands-Rejection-of-Circumcision-Ban-Praised-by-Its-First-Rabbi.htm
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/376074/jewish/The-Mark-of-Truth.htm
grapevine.is/news/2018/03/08/catholic-bishop-of-iceland-speaks-up-about-circumcision/
grapevine.is/news/2018/02/19/bishop-of-iceland-circumcision-ban-could-criminalise-judaism-islam/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/245193
grapevine.is/news/2018/04/26/ban-on-circumcision-to-be-dismissed-in-parliament/
pastebin.com/N5thWcXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How could one support the Icelandic people in their fight against the mutilators?

rabbi's are not Icelandic people
they have no say in what the people do and must fuck off back to their pedovore pits

you underestimate how vindictive and insane jews are

Attached: 471fb1f0621565b74fffc4283cb39547.png (772x177, 40K)

heh, i do, but i learned why:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5
also:
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
They willingly cause damage to their child hoping that one will become a genius from it.

Attached: kidickiller.jpg (490x653, 54K)

What fucking scum.

Gas them em all let satan sort them out.

whats funny is that i always tried to not be biased against jews because my great grandparents were jews but all that changed when i found out they were communists

Attached: 1502783753270.jpg (800x850, 25K)

Now replace iceland with africa and jews with whites.
Just kiding thats what a shill would say.
Fuck those zionist kikes. Litteral psychopats

damn
I would also like to know how to help the Icelandic people against the kikes
there must be some way to donate to laywers

He's the worst one, but the whole comments section is incredible. It's filled to the brim with living, breathing caricatures. They really do have the biggest victim complex in history.

Attached: why do people hate jews.png (718x304, 45K)

The sooner people realize we're dealing with an entire race/religion hybrid of psychotic, genocidal blood sucking baby killer racist satanists the better

>people should stick to their own
Agreed.

Exactly.

Attached: 1525194824217.png (569x138, 29K)

>Now replace iceland with africa and jews with whites
Why would I do that?

Oh by the way, remember that rabbi that got sent to Iceland to fight the ban?

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/4016822/jewish/Icelands-Rejection-of-Circumcision-Ban-Praised-by-Its-First-Rabbi.htm

>Rabbi Avi Feldman, director of Chabad of Iceland and the nation’s first full time rabbi, welcomed the news and he was appreciative of the members of parliament “who heard our concerns and responded accordingly.”

From the same site/group: chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/376074/jewish/The-Mark-of-Truth.htm

>"Circumcision purifies and refines. It forces us to make a sacrifice. Removing the foreskin diminishes the pleasure and enjoyment of intercourse.1 We sacrifice such pleasure and proclaim that, on our scale, Divine instruction is a greater priority than self-gratification.2"

>when you send a rabbi to fight the ban on dick snipping and win while failing to tell people your organization openly admits dick snipping is sexually harmful and that's a good thing

I mean, I know why you're framing it that way. A small number of whites are psychopathic tribalists, afterall. But it seems to be a commonplace in the tribe.

>"Circumcision purifies and refines. It forces us to make a sacrifice. Removing the foreskin diminishes the pleasure and enjoyment of intercourse.
here's my argument, why not wait for the child to grow up and choose to have this barbaric process done, that would be a true (stupid) test of faith (retardedness)

>pointing to the support they had received from the churches in Norway
ahahaha fucking christcucks

I guess to prevent tribal infighting and ensure indoctrination stays strong. After all if you give people choice they can then choose not to, and your tribe can't have that now can they.

Lol, Denmark is in the process of forcing its politicians to take a stance on a ban against underage (under 18) circumcision.
Too bad it will be in vain, had really hoped for something good for a change.

OUR PRIESTS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS?

JEEZ

Attached: 1525181955881.jpg (640x789, 128K)

>Chabad

Color me surprised

what comment section is this, link it.

why is the article pretending like the bill won’t ever be passed?
an iceland user told me like last week that the bill is still under consideration

>Scholmo my son, will you choose a fully intact and fully sensitive penis, or an extremely painful procedure that will reduce the sensitivity and protection foreskin provides
yeah I can't see that going well. I'm pretty sure they remove foreskins so they won't masturbate. Letting them reach the masturbation age is defeating the purpose

what's it status now?

grapevine.is/news/2018/03/08/catholic-bishop-of-iceland-speaks-up-about-circumcision/
grapevine.is/news/2018/02/19/bishop-of-iceland-circumcision-ban-could-criminalise-judaism-islam/

Join the club, dad
There's not a single religious institution in the world that kikes haven't sunk their claws into

>WE MUST CHOP BABY DICKS AND SUCK ON THE BLOODY STUMPS, GOYIM! ITS A BEAUTIFUL TRADITION!

it's been dropped
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/245193

>The judicial committee of Iceland’s parliament has recommended scrapping a bill that would ban the nonmedical circumcision of boys.

Sorry lads but we're going to need a miracle if we want the bill to pull through at this point.

At least we tried.

Attached: disgruntled Yukari.png (606x661, 321K)

gas them all.
evil cunts deserve to die in the worst way possible.
they think that mutilation of babies is fine and if you critisise them you are the bad one.

Attached: mad.jpg (345x556, 29K)

fucking ridiculous, are there even any Jews in Iceland?

oy vey that would interupt the flow of shekels to my cosmetics company goy

If you dont want your child circumcised then dont.

>flag
the child has a right not to be mutilated

Attached: 1489696747309.jpg (641x549, 65K)

The bill won't be discussed in the Parliament. It's up to the government to decide. It might still be referred to the government.

I hope they'll manage it, it's a foolproof immunization plan

grapevine.is/news/2018/04/26/ban-on-circumcision-to-be-dismissed-in-parliament/

Attached: the-golden-trolley-problem-5-people-will-die-but-it-26965895.png (500x644, 47K)

oh well, that's their problem and still say a good way to test the faith.
you mean it's not going to pass? Here's a list of articles you can shove in their face to remind them of the brain damage it will cause the babies:
pastebin.com/N5thWcXQ
checked
that may be the case but what about everyone in america that isn't jewish or muslim and the hospital pressures the parents to have it done, and go as far as sell the remainder to the cosmetics industry. It's very ghoulish and intentional. Even the CDC pushes for it in spite of the physical and psychological damage

so jews dont give a shit about iceland and iceland didnt even have a rabbi living in the country until they want to ban circumcision. then jews are all about iceland

> the only people who matter are Jews

How disgustingly spineless can these politicians be?

Neo-Nazi Homosexual foreskin fetishists never rest. Their only goal in life is to suck on the Holy Prepuce.

> t. cutcuck

show flag

Who the fuck gives a shit honestly? Have you ever spoken with a guy who was circumcised? They're not regretting it at all, it doesn't even cross their mind that it could be a bad thing.

poor kikes went to the wrong island.
One way ticket to "Madagascar".

Attached: gas-haus.png (468x957, 36K)

That's because they're on dozens of levels of denial about what was done to them. Even if they're a lost cause you shouldn't resign future children to the same fate where they're traumatized into propagating such a barbaric act.

Because it's called trauma based mind control and that person didn't have a choice.
Not only are they brain damaged, irreparably, they're also going to have a stunted testosterone system, exactly like gelding a bull. What on earth can you say other than "tradition" to defend such a definitively damaging act on a days old infant.
I will probably have to end all my posts in threads like these with this.
I believe a ban for infant genital mutilation is definitely is required world wide

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

get pewdiepie to make a video about this

>whites

Hitler did nothing wrong. Unironically.

I am circumcised. I think I'll have my son's circumsized just bc in want them to be like me. I don't regret it.

But i have looked into it. It does seem pretty uneccessary and dangerous and a money grab

Fuck off (((Pierre))), Jewish psychopaty has an organic cause, and this cause is sexual trauma on babies.

Same remark for maghrebic nuts.

I WANT MY FUCKING BODY BACK

>just bc in want them to be like me
With all do respect, I think that the child’s opinion is the most important opinion. Please just let them decide for themselves.

heh that'd be neat

>they're not regretting something they had no say on
really makes you think, doesn't it? Not in your case I guess, it seems you were lobotomized at birth. Hopefully you're not regretting it.

You really are a fuckface, re-read what you just wrote.

Of course goy

Attached: C035EB67-3C02-4475-AC1E-3ADC079A668E.jpg (1024x639, 112K)

You should try restoring user.

goddamn i hate being circumcised.
these monsters belong in hell.

if you pay my ticket and give me a piece i will them for free not even meming.

Fucking Jews.

I know, and this is just before parliament goes on summer break so they're probably going to try and scrap the bill altogether.

And this is all despite an overwhelming majority of the public agreeing that nonmedical circumcision should be outlawed.
So much for """"""""""""""""democracy"""""""""""""""".

I love it.

and a Preemptive thanks for all the (You)s buttflustered dogdicks will inevitably give me.

the only thing missing from OP's pic related is a MOAB

Does Iceland have a mechanism for public referendums? It seems to be the only way to actually get the people what they want these days.

The point is what the child wants. What if instead of removing the foreskin it was removing one of their fingers? Or a leg? Is it right to irreversibly alter a child's entire life like that without their consent?

The kikes really won't stop. They're going all in with this one

Man, these jews just can't stop cutting up baby dicks.

Why are they so obsessed with baby dicks?

I will sometime, not the same but better than nothing.

The number one thing you can do for the white race is not circumcise your children

Fake.
We do, but like everywhere else (apart from Swiss) it's woefully underused and the last time we had a public referendum was 2012.
Gone are the days where governments go "hey would you like more immigration/tourism/refugees or not?", now it's just easier to do what you want and only start asking people for their opinions when something's become a problem. (See: the 2008 economic collapse and the resulting referendums that happened only AFTER our economy was jeopardized)

Kike parasites plotting against the host.

the wife is so beatiful

>I will sometime, not the same but better than nothing.
I does take awhile (potentially several years) so if it's something you want to do I'd advise starting as soon as possible. You don't have to buy any of the devices either. You can just do manual exercises and still make good progress.

>We do, but like everywhere else (apart from Swiss) it's woefully underused and the last time we had a public referendum was 2012.
That's unfortunate but maybe it's worth a shot if there is sweeping public support being ignored.

blessed quad power
get people together and remind them of the damage it causes to babies, if anyone opposes it immediately charge them with wanting to harm day old infants. There is no defense for wanting it done to a baby.

There is an ongoing debate about it in Denmark as well. +80% of the population are in favor of banning non-medical circumcisions until the age of 18.

Our politicians however are scared stiff of actually proposing a law. It might have 'national security consequences' as they put it...

Attached: DS.png (170x170, 5K)

>That's unfortunate but maybe it's worth a shot if there is sweeping public support being ignored.
The problem is that's it kind of stuck in limbo.
Most people here would like to see it go through but then again it isn't really a problem in Iceland so it's not about to cause any protests (at least I don't assume so)
You misunderstand
There's no need to convince the public any further, all that's left is for the politicians to grow a pair

>national security consequences
kek like what, Israel is going to start terror attacks until Denmark stops being so anti-semitic?

>It might have 'national security consequences' as they put it...
Sounds like they should just go full bore and package the ban with a round of deportations for all the mussies.

>Most people here would like to see it go through but then again it isn't really a problem in Iceland so it's not about to cause any protests (at least I don't assume so)
It's understandable that it would be hard to get something together on a national scale for a topic that's basically a non-issue in the country. It still would have been a nice gesture even if it was in practice mostly symbolic.

Jews shouldn't even be in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1517112500824.jpg (2782x2044, 797K)

Kek