Jow Forums on suicide watch

Looks like you're going to have to find a new city to obsess over, faggots.

t. Chicongoite

Attached: F101E264-47D5-4372-A7A5-F4D4ECEE20C4.png (1242x2208, 1.47M)

Praise Trump! He's done it!

still have
>baltimore
>st louis
>detroit
>nawlins
>nyc
>atlanta
>newark
you get the picture

So kiss Trump's arse then. Also just love how you're butthurt by this one board daring to talk about the crime in your city, but you're not offended by the crime in your city so you will actually tolerate it and keep voting for Democrats who caused it.

>CNN

Attached: a1cb38d6c86677a9c2d328500af93993.jpg (507x700, 75K)

>Chicago killings drop for 14 past months.
>Trump has been president 15 months.

Really makes you think.

Suburb fags finally grew a pair I guess

Top kek. Is there anything trump can't do?

Maybe the population of retards has declined because of all the killing.
I say they should keep going.

This

Tired of winning yet?

They finally killed all the feral niggers?

Gentrification

Attached: 1524804797559.gif (300x300, 892K)

>chicago's CCW ban ruled unconstitutional
>14 consecutive months of murder rate dropping
pottery

It's getting warm out again which means the shootings will rise yet again. Niggers are less active in the winter and as you well know it's been unseasonably cold up until now. Coldest April recorded in a hundred and some change years. I am also from the Chicagoland area and I know how this shit works.

Can thank Trump for that.

Dropped down from what? Is your ass going to start walking around those neighborhoods at night to prove a point?

Attached: 1520454394531.jpg (650x793, 39K)

So, now not as bad as Kabul Afghanistan, only as bad as Mogadishu Somalia. Way to go Chicago!

NYC is not dangerous.

t. Lived there for 20 years

Black unemployment at historic low.
Hispanic unemployment at historic low.
Welfare at historic low.

Attached: Donald-Trump-Wallpapers-2016-1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

just natural equilibrium you kill off enough predators and predations drops off for a while.. predators multiply and the killing rises..

>Chicago forced to issue concealed carry permits by the Supreme Court
>Killings and shootings drop
Goodness, I wonder what has happened to cause this unexplained drop in murder?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1518459503829.jpg (330x516, 91K)

It's just been a long winter and they haven't gotten caught up yet. The niggers were too angry about Trump getting elected so they were focused on bitching about that rather than killing each other. On top of that the extended cold kept them from getting up to their shenanigans as quickly. This summer is going to be a record breaker in Chicago for shootings.

This

Attached: aay01w5he5u01.jpg (1125x868, 59K)

its because liberals had jewed the nigs. the last 2 years they have been sending them out to turn some states blue like texas. they arrive then are killed by rednecks from other states who dont want those states like texas to turn blue

same thing happens with republicans and cali. they send them in and the blue part gives them aids or gives a whole city hepB

Is the city still full to the brim w nigs? If so it's only a matter of time. When it starts getting hot you know nogs are getting shot.

1: Check the demographics of the neighborhood you lived in
2: Check a crime map of NYC
3: Check a demographics map of NYC
2&3 create a perfect overlay

So you lived everywhere within New York? Wow! Impressive!

Not really.
>t. suburbfag

Attached: 1486452760260.png (1000x687, 1.55M)

>Atlanta
I don't know what you're talking about. It's pretty safe here except maybe like two neighborhoods.

>Diverse cities are pretty safe except the neighborhoods with highest black density

>t. a nigger

Attached: 1488095217620.jpg (1348x2268, 706K)

No, he's right. Atlanta crime rates are nothing compared to any other city with an analogous black population. Too many white gun owners in suburbs for them to really chimp out.

They even think about it, the sound of thousands of shotguns being racked comes echoing in and they calm the fuck down.

Under Trump management?
Why didnt Obongo did it?

Huh. I don't really believe it but I'll give it to you.

Attached: 1488095630970.jpg (1625x540, 514K)

hmmm roughly the same amount of time we've had trump as president which resulted in the lowest black unemployment we've seen ever... im sure all that is unrelated

Attached: dawkness.jpg (600x300, 26K)

Is there anything trump can't fix? Holy shitballs

maybe they're just running out of people to kill?

>Supreme Court overturns Chicago's unconstitutional gun laws
>crime drops

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

--Trump becomes President
--Chicago crime drops

The problem with that is.............?

why cuz the trump effect hit chicago?

Bingo! Demographics is king when it comes to violent crime. Sad thing is, black on black homicide was dropping before the institution of The Great Society and the War on Drugs.

Yeah, he's completely incapable of doing anything that actually matters to fix America. Wake me up when he fixes our nigger, spic, kike, fag, trannie, commie, self hating White, feminist, etc problems. Get back to me when he corrects history and names the jews and their holohoax lie, comes clean on 9/11, actually talks about the racial and cultural problems that have been destroying us for decades. Get back to me when he replaces the (((MSM))) so White American's can stop being gaslit by kikes all die.

>muh tax plan
>muh jobs
>muh north korea peace prize
>muh chicago is less violent but still more people die in Chiraq every month than US soldiers dying in the middle east

You dumb cunt he's literally not done a single thing that actually brings long lasting and positive change to America.

Trump vowed to clean up Chicago. He's been in office since January 20th, 2017.
>16 months ago.
>gang bangin niggers had 2 free months to keep shooting each other under Obama rules.
>another promise kept

Pic related.

Attached: HaroldTubbyAugustus.png (955x778, 1.43M)

You are super mad, and none of that shit you said is true. Also:

>implying tax relief is not good
>implying employment is not good
>implying peace is not good
Fuck Chicago

Attached: 1517934975646.jpg (720x585, 22K)

That picture gives me a giant boner.

Agreed

I think what I do is fuck the little one from behind while she eats the big one, then fuck the big one, then pull out and come on their faces.
t. too much time on my hands today

Two Nobel Peace Prizes! MAGA libtards, now get the fuck out of our country and move to Venezuela you worthless assholes (and take Michael Moore-on with you)!

Attached: Savior Trump.jpg (237x250, 8K)

#metoo

Correlation and causation in effect here. Though on the bright side at WORST the mandated issuance of CCW permits has had a neutral effect on the homicide rate. That alone is a victory for 2A, even if it isn't necessarily the root cause in the decline of the homicide rate.

Damn you earned like 3 cents with a comment like that, good job!

Fuck Chicago and its corporate interests. This city has no culture anymore, just bs consumer shit and 2nd hand 'urbanites.' NO TALENT IS IN THIS CITY!!!

Attached: 2018-05-01_14.10.27.jpg (1720x1068, 565K)