Whites In American Prison

"...White area over here" - Literally a Mutt. Memes are becoming real

youtu.be/VyVmoCWIOrg?t=1m4s

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (862x444, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy7jEc0vI
youtube.com/watch?v=x8no8ItMebQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6NmhcePit8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qTKgMUbOY
youtu.be/1LjVifO1FMY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fucking love louis

You have to recruit whoever you can in many prisons under a united cause or die

He looked a bit sunburned perhaps but could easily be fully white imo, only his nose seems a bit flat to imply negro ancestry but there are whites who just have a nose like that.

Attached: 1524957547696.png (800x800, 1.36M)

fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy7jEc0vI

hes a madman, a national treasure. When my country goes into the abyss this is what i will remember.

straight outta oxfordshire

Im whiter than 90% of those guys and Im a green eyed spic, are whites accepting the hispanics are white meme? wtf?

czech nose

yeah half asians and half spics can rol peckerwood in cdc

>alf asians and half spics can rol peckerwood in cdc
alf asians and half spics can roll peckerwood in cdc, prison in california isnt the internet

>california
I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8no8ItMebQ

Like all Anglos he is a cuck who has an instinctual need to harm central Europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

He's a funny guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6NmhcePit8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qTKgMUbOY

post pic

If your blood is Spanish (and not moorish), you're European. If you're European Spanish, it doesn't matter where you live, you're white

>WHITE AREA OVER HERE
Wut

This
Louis is top tier bantz

>And what are these?
>Oh my, those are a lot of folders
>And they're all,...
>They're all filled with pictures of cartoon frogs?
>I see a lot of frogs,.. and toads
>Why do you have this on your computer?

Attached: 1487779712067.jpg (639x473, 131K)

White Hispanics, like the kind with pale skin, green eyes, etc, have always been white

Those guys are like 10% black not Asian or Hispanic

>hispanics are white on pol
>italians aren't

those are all beaners

isn't he that guy from the yogscast?

makes sense, Had a buddy whose family were in the peckerwoods and NLR gang, some were half spic, some white guys married spic women and other members were full blown spic

ill never post any identifiable posts that reveals my indetity on Jow Forums famalam, I have nothing to gain by larping as a white person, I accept what i am.

spanish, costa rican, german mutt.

I guess so, since hispanic really isnt a race, i guess I have a narrow view on what white is (blue eyes and blond hair)

Attached: 1525129304953.jpg (550x1176, 102K)

im fitzpatrick level 2 btw

what the fuck is a white in america serious question

Attached: 1509754316911.png (207x211, 48K)

If thats white, then RD is an aryan nation

lulz

Haiti Lebensraum when?

The sooner the better, theyre turning the fertile land on earth into wasteland. The island belongs to spics, the antiquated french farming equipment has no legit claim.

Attached: 1525200765839.png (912x514, 1.1M)

You can be a really nigga ... lol

Ive never said that. Italians are white

Yeah that's retarded. I guess America is like 20% white

Depends what the context is desu

Not at all political.
Fuck off to bant.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Only someone from Jow Forums would accuse San Quentin peckerwoods of being nonwhites

i love it when canadacucks throw stones in their shitty glass houses.

Attached: canada_mutt.jpg (680x497, 61K)

>mutticans

Attached: 1524251416898.jpg (512x512, 24K)

What you guys don't realize is that those spics and mutts are often the only thing that saves actual white people from getting killed by niggers.

Vid related. As soon as the riot happens the room breaks into racial divisions. The mexicans don't care what tint of white skin you got; they save that one guy after he was knocked out and then defended his limp body. That has to say something

Attached: DP1aL2hUQAAU269.jpg (675x1200, 128K)

Somebody with a job, grew up with 2 parents, finds at least some amount of country music passable, has had deviled eggs more than once in his or her life

Most of the whites guy looked white but the main dude talking there is clearly part spic.

Really weird but that is Cali for you.

Forgot vid

youtu.be/1LjVifO1FMY

Mutts feel that they have prove themselves even more than purebloods, that's an asset in your gang. That's also why the altright is full of mutts.

>Louie
>((Anglo))

lol

t. mexicunt trying his hardest to be an amerimutt
all new worlders should be genocided, even if they have 100% european genetics

White is a construct, there is a social aspect that differs from community to community and country. These guys in prison are likely going off the scientific definition of white as in Caucasian. They cant afford to get autistic and selective with what they define as white because there isnt enough literal pale white muh Nordic blue eyed blondes in prison, theyre competing with hordes of nogs and spics.

>why are you segregated
because pussy ass bitch nigga' PC'ness doesn't mean anything in prison aka the real world, they understand that segregation is natural, and that's how they maintain a semblance of order in a 'chaotic' world

Do you think Mexicans consider him one of them? This isn't a fucking larping ethno state this is life's or death. If you are going to turn away help because the people who are there to defend you aren't white enough you don't deserve the help and you will die on your own.

>theroux
>anglo
>not a jew
>anglo

Attached: 831be688d70930708a2b8d405bf991ac.jpg (600x426, 32K)

Fuck off jew

They're most likely meds, micks, slavs, and spaniards.

it's not like there's one true human race that looks swedish and all others are created by chinese and nigger admixture. That's some ANP tier shit. Rather, all of us evolved from nigger cavemen, with some admixture from some other cavemen, and some races retained different nigger caveman traits (nordic whites, for instance, retained the brow ridge shared by both their cro magnon and neanderthal ancestors), and differentiated through isolation.

Niggers are just the ones who didn't evolve. Unrelated, but we actually need to keep them around in case we all die in a plague, so they can evolve by interbreeding with our remnants and becoming us again by living a primitive, unaided life in our old, wintery countries. However, keeping them around means keeping them pure jungle monkey, so they have to stay in Africa so we don't fuck it all up and replace our unevolved genetic backup plan with half-evolved mutts.

Attached: nordic skull.jpg (279x279, 15K)

Long hair = Latin Kings

"he guys lets all play tag lol but with our fist. whiteboi tag your it"

>fitzpatrick level
That's only for jews, by the way.