Japanese girls name hottest type of guys

What did they mean by this and what are the political ramifications?

youtu.be/9HFSAe1gjow

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
youtube.com/watch?v=l7PWm8WgMXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the cute ones prefer their own. This is because only low confidence uggos date inter racially.

holy shit, japan got alot of uggos

I can see that. I hope Japanese men start doing a better job making babies. I know cost of living and an aging population puts a burden on them.

I think that is the big takeaway from the video.

>He will take the initiative
>Unlike Japanese men

haha

wtf average japanese women are this ugly?

She's cute tho

Attached: a3ac6bf50daba900b5d7eb10d1b2e202.jpg (1014x793, 374K)

Unfortunately yes. However I have it on good authority that they do not shit in the streets.

Agreed. She was the cutest. And tall. She is a winner.

I'm white and dated two Japanese girls that Asian guys complimented a lot on their looks.
better than manjaw swedish sluts

Give me a 6' man jawed Swedish chick please. Our child will medal in the Olympic games.

kys rice cooker. I hope your wife fucks a nigger to get back at you for being a degenerate.

Attached: next time.png (500x723, 842K)

Asian guys always repeat this meme and it’s hilarious every time I read it.

Attached: C340F599-CA5F-46D3-A736-B1C81943F0C5.jpg (650x494, 61K)

Attached: blacked1.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

Azn bro here, I'd give her 6 on a good day. Not THAT cute

Almost every coal burner I know is an ugly reject as well. There are exceptions to the rule, but most people end up with girls similar to their own family/culture.this signifies a good family upbringing. upbringing. Girls with daddy issues tend to look outside their community for affection because they weren't paid attention to at home.

>what did her teeth mean by this?

Attached: save 2018-05-01 at 3.28.13 PM.png (423x335, 251K)

but there was no Italy on the Pacific theater. And yet they got their asses handed off.
Just like Germany with the USSR.

I don't want an italian gf

That's the real takeaway. As much as everyone wants to kill us, their women of all classes want to have our kids.

All ethnicities have skin whitening creams and shit, and colored contacts is a billion dollar industry. All to just imitate God's perfection that is white Aryan people.

>girl with fucked up teeth likes brits
a match made in heaven

if everyone wants a white gf how will the white race survive?

It's irresponsible to breed or even date inter racially if you're white. We should look out for our genes and only date girls that are white. This includes everyone with pink lips and nipples. Every other race is dating up to be with us and dating them is going down a level.

i have pink lips and nipples but i'm hairy and have shitty brown eyes/hair. Do I count as white?
I still want a cute japanese gf though.

But what am I supposed to do if I don't like white girls?

>it’s hilarious every time I read it.
I totally don't believe you. Cry moar, faggot.

well, I have to admit all they say about spanish men is true in my case, I'm quite great desu

You speak the truth asiaman.

Attached: 1517594348876.jpg (480x390, 59K)

I wish I were you.

They mean come and visit Asia!

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

Mormons.

thats what i hate about Jow Forums, butthurt about a meme joke so he has to bring up ww2. No fucking humour left on this board
Video doesnt work, but checked anyway

I like Japs for their culture and natural resistance towards ((())) but if you want to make hapa retards with one you should kill yourself

Attached: 7C871978-A8C6-42DC-8495-7F642C625273.jpg (450x557, 72K)

Japanese want the big amerimutt cock

I don't care, she's a qt to me. Would marry and have children with.

Do you want to find love in Japan?

Attached: 1521170964588.jpg (1200x675, 163K)

he white race will be completely deconstructed in a decade

it's already been starting in the east parts of russia where lot's of russian women are getting impregnated on a daily basis by us BAC
after we're done with russia then we'll move onto the europe, northe america, australia and newzealand

this is the true colonization
the true colonization is to get enemies's women to be yours, which is exactly what we're doing in russia now

enjoy getting exterminated through race mixing

Attached: thisdestroysthewhiterace.png (1635x978, 1.19M)

*the

this kills the wh*Te race

Attached: thiskillsthewhiterace1.png (659x653, 1003K)

but it's true. The Japanese were fighting without Italy!!

those are russians, not white

>that one weirdo that prefers koreans
disgusting

i just want to smell their hair and feel how hot and soft and wet they are inside.

>manjaw swedish sluts
t. Mutt

Yes you do. Don't listen to the anti brown eyes brown hair meme. Ashton Kutcher has brown eyes and brown hair, is he white? I have brown eyes and brown hair and I'm definitely white.

>Japanese birth rate 1.47
>Chinese birth rate 1.57
Asians are going down even faster than us Germans, top kek, tell yourself whatever you like

Commit sedoku. But really you should teach yourself to like white girls. I stopped liking Asian girls after I realized how weird they really look.

What, white women?
Oh yes they're definitely the ones killing the white race.

Attached: 1520532695511.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

Why did I watch this?

Also Latino men cheat on and beat their women. Probably a good thing considering these bitches but still...

The one with the soda can who liked her own culture best wasn't the prettiest one, but she had the most attractive spirit to me. Thoughtful and talking about things that matter, how cultural differences at funerals and the like can matter. Contrary to the other thots who were just thinking about themselves and of being called pretty. Hope she finds a nice Japanese guy and has lots of Japanese kids.

Attached: pew.gif (400x290, 482K)

Attached: you2.png (641x729, 42K)

>Caring what reptilian women want
Wew

and it's your fault
wh*Te men are just simply not man enough
99 percent of you are manchildren

What does this have to do with politics?You are pretty insecure desu

It's a coping mechanism

Attached: 1520738413633.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>"OMG some slant eye caked in makeup zero tit twig legged bush vag mongos across the ocean find fit white men attractive, so i might get my incel overweight amerimutt 4inch dick wet as well some day"

Keep your hopes up, user, believe in yourself. Get a motivational poster above your bed.

I think koreabro explained it best, my little yellow fren:

> Japanese math
> white “manchildren” drop 1 bomb + 1 bomb = end of war

Now relax best ally. We’ll still protect you

this

That brazil flag at the background in 2:10
I know that there is a lot of monkey that go to japan, because we got some of the biggest japanese immigration in the early 20th cetury.

Get with your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 4d76308e32481df060b8f9917d50b560--rare-photos-history.jpg (236x355, 16K)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

FROM NOW ON YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THREADS PROMOTING INTERRACIAL BETWEEN WHITES AND ASIAN, AS WELL AS JAPANESE AND KOREAN FLAGS PARTICIPATING ON THOSE VERY SAME THREADS. THEY ARE SHILLS AND BOTS.

EVER SINCE THE LAST 2 TIMES Jow Forums HAD PROBLEMS AND STARTED CENSORING SÖYBÖY AND DELETING RANDOM POSTS THESE THREADS STARTED APPEARING BECAUSE ((((THEY)))) KNOW ((((THEY)))) CAN CONTROL YOU THROUGH YELLOW FEVER.

((((THEIR)))) PLAN IS TO ENCOURAGE THE INFILTRATION OF WHITE MEN IN ASIAN COUNTRIES SO ((((THEY)))) CAN INFILTRATE THOSE ASIAN COUNTRIES AS WHITE MEN ((((THEMSELVES)))) TO HOLD POSITIONS OF POWER LIKE BANKS. ((((THEY)))) KNOW CHINA, JAPAN AND KOREA IS THE FUTURE AND THAT THE WEST IS FUCKED.
WHITES WILL BE THE NEW REFUGEES.

SAGE THESE THREADS REGARDING ASIA

Attached: 22113539.jpg (800x535, 238K)

you do know that our birth rate is at 1.33 and that's only because of arabs and turks?

Every time, you pick a black guy on a megaphone.

Attached: 1524640107779.jpg (720x960, 68K)

>implying i care about my country getting disgraced

patriotism is for losers such as yourself

easier to catch your attention when i post niggs

interesting

Whites still want to date whites because we are on top. Uggos will racemix and remove themselves from the white genepool. Over time whites will improve and other groups will improve because of European mixture.

hows the life of an english teacher davido-kun?

Attached: 12513622356.jpg (336x442, 91K)

haha, so when is Japan opening its boarders?

Whatever you say.

Attached: 1525115998495.jpg (1000x1500, 163K)

Is that that Onision faggot? He opened this thread himself cause nobody watches that homo anymore. Pathetic.

Ugly as fuck.

>There are japanese girls out there begging for my viola, natural appreciation of women and joyfulness
Hold me

That boy is gay and has a small dick.

Widefaced japanese girls need to be breed out of existence.

Attached: 1525203210821.png (712x660, 498K)

It is well known that European people are the most attractive and superior race.

whiter than you muslim, nigger rape baby

wrong NLbro

Attached: 1504174358943.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

All women are like this. They watch some commercials and think it's real life. They fail to comprehend the ramifications of having children from some other culture because they themselves are retarded children.

Why the fuck did you watch this guy's video in the first place you faglord?

I'm sure you'll see the funny then

Attached: 1520977150656.jpg (683x1172, 522K)

Met a Japanese girl who was working in Toronto and took her skating. We went and had a drink and watched a movie at her apt.. she was so passive and tense. Eventually I just moved from the floor and sat beside her on the bed and started touching her pussy. She was like "ohh what are you doing??"
We were slamming within ten minutes. She loved it and then she asked me after if that meant we were dating. I never spoke to her again.

Fortunately for me I got that bug out of my system and wont touch chinks anymore. They are vile to me. Once youve been with a few youve been with them all, theyre like the fucking borg.

Attached: 1523883456424.png (500x500, 15K)

>not wanting Swedish jawwaifu

Attached: Jaws.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Stop falling for the rice pussy faggots. You're the reason why whites are dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7PWm8WgMXA

Attached: 1521289652870.jpg (716x1080, 118K)

This applies to a lot of people on Jow Forums as well.
Prove me wrong.

jesus
how are they so fucking ugly

The superior combination is White males and Japanese females. Their offspring is both intellectually and aesthetically more powerful than any other combination.

Eurasian master race. Together we rule!

I don't understand what you're trying to say? Are you trying to say everything Jow Forums thinks is based on commercials?

Attached: 1520759649001.webm (460x258, 2.42M)

Attached: 1765586.png (450x450, 392K)

You guys keep saying that. Eventually, you might even believe it!

Attached: 1525114211192.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

It's easy to say that when you live in an almost homogenous country. You take a lot of the benefits of homogeneity for granted.
If the Japanese began to be ethnically replaced by people from the shittiest countries on Earth you would understand.

And now we're down to posting pictures of White girls in an attempt to express our impotent rage.

You wouldn't be defending White women this hard if you ever got the chance to sleep with them.

Attached: 1524926109717.jpg (1080x811, 126K)

agreed. looks like down's syndrome.

Not commercials.
Anime.

No, you're right. Asian women are nothing like Anime.

Attached: tumblr_p70exlUICQ1s4nx25o1_540.jpg (690x920, 65K)

There is literally nothing wrong with posting picture of white families, though.

Attached: 1399532.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

4, 4, 7