Hey guys

Hey guys

Attached: zozivarqq8v01.jpg (750x576, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kentstate/status/984458445054185472?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a cunt

are you suupposed to state your political affiliation on a college application?

Call Kent State and report this bitch

Pol isn't full of proactive autists anymore bro. Just reddit homosexuals and the usual yiddish cancer.

This. How can she know the applicants' political orientation?

must be racially profiling white guys

White & football

True dat

she doesnt its just bait

Attached: cauJlhn.png (1080x1080, 155K)

charlie kirk is a pretty cool guy. Just ask him about the chicago murder rate..

its actually irrelevant
if she actually said it, she could be fired for a combination of political bias that impacts her work, poor judgement in posting it, unprofessional displays, possibly even giving Kent State a bad name

She probably checks their FB profiles.

How can they tell if an applicant is conservative? Do the applications ask you what your political views are?

Attached: Bullying+huh+i+cant+speak+for+you+but+i+cant+_87a695804bc6724597a3b88451bfb204.png (300x300, 49K)

She means white people. Or anyone with a young republicans extra curricular or any number of other tells
I wouldn't care but the fee to even send in an application is 45 dollars. she is probably gonna lose her job if we push this.

Junior political clubs - I’m sure plenty of high schools have republican or Democrat clubs - almost entirely LARPers but they exist

>I love working in the admissions office and putting every heterosexual white man's application through the shredder.
We're beyond politics now, identity is all that matters, whether people admit it or not.

Reminder to DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK until the admissions process is over.

I go full 14/88 when im enrolled in a college, they cant terminate me for my opinions. But they can refuse me at first.

Do not allow them that.

>Pol
>Actually believing shitposting on twitter does anything
Absolute newfags.

Additionally to my previous point you put your real name on both the application and your facebook. If you spy on yourself no one else has to.

This is the race war.

she doesn't, "conservative" is code for "white cis male"

class action lawsuit incoming

I hope you're right. My first instinct is that the tweet is fake.

She's just using white male as a proxy.

Damnit, I wanted to see her replies as to how she knows the applicants were "conservative" but her account is already down.

Shit I wonder how easy it would be to get in on that. If she shredded the apps then they'd have no way of confirming whether or not one had applied.

The anons are correct, she's screening out white males.

Someone needs to bring a lawsuit and claim that her actions violate civil rights because they cause a disparate impact on protected classes. If you know any smart white guys that got rejected from that university, tell them to contact a lawyer

See

There'd be an application fee record.

>account doesn't exist
nice try

good work

Attached: save 2018-05-01 at 3.49.42 PM.png (277x103, 16K)

dunno, I rented a car yesterday and they insisted I had to have one local person who didn't live with me as an emergency contact... Thankfully I had one but I felt bad for a NEET who might need to rent a car who has no friends.

Maybe they were in conservative organizations at school. Maybe they volunteered to do things for something this woman would associate with conservative ideals.

Either way saying it at a school that takes taxpayer money is a pretty good way to find yourself out of a job in a hurry.

Excellent work user.
Yep.
Yes. She belongs in jail.
How recently was this?

Fortunately it's almost impossible to get denied from Kent State so we should just contact 18year old white dudes who got denied and we can get a class action lawsuit going since most of them were probably smart enough to get in

t. Ohioan

what the fuck

twitter.com/kentstate/status/984458445054185472?

>implying kent state doesnt have the reputation of a high school no one has heard of

Charlie Kirk is a neoconservative retard, he doesn’t even bring up the immigration question and only talks about useless shit like “Big Government Sucks”

Attached: 918F60EE-AF45-4DB7-8271-4F409BCD5924.gif (459x255, 1.03M)

Probably fake, universities aren't that retarded and someone doing it wouldn't actually write it on Twitter. Then again SJWs are stupid. They also wouldn't shred admissions documents lmao, there would require a record for legal and other reasons.

literal cunts. shit like this is always being propagated by women.

every. single. fucking. time.

She probably can't know, unless she has access to a voter registration database. I know the GOP has state-by-state voter information for analytics. I would assume the DNC does too.

But this is likely just virtue-signaling. "Look how progressive I am, I shred conservative applications and my 8 year hates trump."

No. It’s your name, high school transcript, and possibly an essay. It’s a complete fabrication.

>I love working... at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio
How is there a single person in this thread who thinks this is real?

Can't read. Can't write. Kent State.

national guard 4 kent state 0

Related?

Probably from looking at their clubs and after school work. Young republican club or something like that.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180501-151952_Twitter.jpg (1421x1502, 515K)

"Conservative" is now a codeword for white.

You can get away with (and promote) blatant racist attacks just by changing the word.

How the hell is that an offense warranting deletion?

It is likely a combination of social media sleuthing and reading the essays to root out conservative thought. Since most applications contain an essay component, it's likely she would be using those to screen.

Also, if you are an ohio resident and a registered voter, I can look you up on the online voter role and see which party you are registered with.

Go figure that they are using a system to help build integrity and transparency in to our elections is being misused by someone on the left to discriminate.

Attached: AtheneNoctua.png (1073x1475, 2.69M)

>that fuckin font
kys

>Anno Domini 2018
>not doxxing yourself and losing your job for a five minutes of fame speaking tour

You're never gonna make it OP

op is a faggot anyone can tell thats fakes by alt right agitators

Reminds me of Stephanie Herold's tweets about working in the abortion clinic that have been memoryholed due to the danger of the public knowing the truth about her actions.

nice

She isn't real, or she's lying.

Charlie Kirk dressed up like a giant baby, diaper included to own the libs

He is "to own the libs" in physical form