This is Diamond And Silk & This Is Our First 4 Chan AMA!

We've Been Censored On Facebook, But Not On Here! We know Our Ideas Are Also "Politically Incorrect" So We Want to Bring Our Voice Here and Give You All A Chance To Ask Us Any Questions You Have in Our GRAND Quest to MAGA!

Attached: Diamond-and-Silk.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Show tits

do you sex each other?

Uh-oh.

tits

Do you feel betrayed by your race?

Fake and not genuine without timestamp

Leave this den of evil sin, this is a dark and wicked place.

tits or gtfo

Have you watched any of Alex Jones' documentaries? The Obama Deception and Endgame:Blueprint for Global Enslavement are classics.

Attached: 2007waifu.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Don't even sound black american.

Attached: BhzHAJ_CcAAykVj.jpg (598x399, 54K)

Shoe on head

>Show tits
Right on schedule.

nigger

Attached: laughs_in_frog.jpg (525x688, 37K)

post timestamp

Tits and timestamp or gtfo, you know the rules

Attached: E58821A1-2198-4AE1-B8D8-BA33AB01AFB5.jpg (923x866, 231K)

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being pleasant and 10 being “I will cut off my own nose to not smell this”, how bad did all the Democrats stink of corruption?

Based black QUEENs.

Ooga ooga ooooga booga ooga ooga boog ooga boog?

cleavage timestamp at least.

You do know Reddit is down the corner to the left?

convert to Islam to save the west from the horrors of judo-communism

Does pretending to be a pair of black ladies on Jow Forums truly distract you from the relentless cocklust that dominates your every waking moment?

How dumb do you think we are?
Tits or gtfo
Sage

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off, shill. Saged.

OOOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WATERMELON AT

Attached: 5871558.jpg (169x225, 12K)

This is not what we expected. We need REAL questions, people! Thought ya'll supported Trump like us!

Posting tits or what?

get the fuck outta here.

Nigger tits with timestamp please. Saged till then.

Is their entire schtick that they're black trump supporters? Is it really a good idea for conservatives to be playing the same identity politics game as the left?

They were embarrassing in congress.

>show tits

why would anyone want to see a fat niggers tits

Write the date and time on a piece of paper and take a photo of yourself holding that paper to prove it's really you.

chocolate tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo

its really that simple.

this, they need to learn the rules

Go be niggers somewhere else.

>mmm-hmm

timestamp, bitches

Mammaries or GTFO

Welcome to Jow Forums ladies. This place is chalk full of Israeli’s pretending to be Nazis. Never mind them. They’re LARPing in order to divide Civic Nationalism along identitarian lines just like SJW’s do from the opposite direction.

My question to you ladies is, how do you feel about my pic related? Are more and more black folks seeing through the bullshit?

Again, peep pic related.

Thanks for your AMA.

MAGA

Attached: 1FAA45C4-672F-4515-9F51-3DF6CFA4D515.png (1242x2208, 803K)

I gave up on trump, but I will never give up on diamond and silk. If requested, I would make consenual love to you both, for no reason.

Now what's a sage? Where are the questions??????? No nudity! The hell wrong with y'all????

I aint wanted to see half the shit I have from this place, this should be no different.

>you will never have a black sassy American woman follow you around and say "mhmm" every time you make a statement
Why live lads?

Might I refer you to one of the most basic rules of the internet:

Tits or gtfo. There are no exceptions. Whether you're liked or disliked is immaterial until that rule is respected.

if u dont know how Jow Forums works.. then u prob shouldn't be here.. time stamp proof and tits or gtfo

This is not your usual Trump Supporter safe space.
Don't fuck with Jow Forums. I repeat go away and never come back, Jow Forums is not single person or ideology.
We are here for the lulz.

Have you ever received payment from the Trump campaign?

Keep on keeping on, ladies.

BASED NIGGERS

This is just racism... I think we are done here... Thought This Would Be Fun For Y'all BUT GUESS NOT.

gibs big chocolate milkers

Hi diamond hi silt. Donald Trump here. Great job lads keep it up.

This place is what the typical Trump supporter thinks about, but when there are no repercussions

All we need is confirmation that you all are who you say you are. Jow Forums wants a “time stamp” but you don’t need to include nudity, of course. Just post a selfie of yourselves holding a piece of paper with the time and date on it.

Really? That was fast.

you all are some nasty motherfuckers, I'm more than willing to waive the 'tits or GTFO' rule for niggers, why do you want to see nigger tits? maybe it's true Jow Forums has a blacked fetish.

OP, just present timestamp.

Attached: 1504493903218.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

it makes me mad to look at your nigger face. Question is do you hang your wigs in the closet or the bathroom?

Attached: bix nood.jpg (187x269, 9K)

no they received a reimbursement for plane tickets.. they were never "paid" by the trump campaign..

just time stamp and we will play

RULES ARE RULES

wow that was fast.. maby next time u should follow Jow Forums rules..

and upload a time stamp as proof of who u are..

also tits

You know everyone will just assume your fake unless you post proof that who you are is who you say you are, and it really should be in the OP because even if you post that later 90% of us will only look at the op when deciding the fakeness of you.

Attached: Mamimi_FLCL.png (699x478, 261K)

We must destroy everything we like.

Attached: 1500045081054.png (500x500, 307K)

fuck off, she-nigs

Attached: 1521300185421.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Sorry Rules are rules.

>So We Want to Bring Our Voice Here and Give You All A Chance To Ask Us Any Questions You Have in Our GRAND Quest to MAGA!
Ouch. You're in for a lot of bad questions.
Here's a serious one that may help though: What's your feeling about the recent "caravan" from Mexico? Are you pleased or displeased by how it was handled officially?

Are these niggers still relevant (if they ever were in the first place)?

I propose in the case of niggers and shitskins we amend the rule to 'timestamp or GTFO'

Niggers

A time stamp is when you hold up a piece of paper with the time and date in your picture. We would like for it to be real

Attached: 1505383180170.png (1067x800, 651K)

two of the dumbest fucking niggers ive ever seen and all the republicans do is suck there nasty ass nigger clits. For real I fucking hate the US.

fuck you niggers

Attached: TRUMP DAB.jpg (574x324, 26K)

ignore him ladies he's from reddit

Mommy milk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pic with timestamp or this is a larp

It can't be too racist because there is a higher than you'd think percentage of black users on Jow Forums and pol itself.

why'd you lie to court?

>y'all

I apologize on behalf of all these animals. This is the wrong place to have a civilized conversation. That being said, please read the picture I posted or GTFO. Rules are rules.

Attached: 4chanGuide.jpg (604x456, 51K)

Niggers are as American as Jews
But you wouldn't know that because you live in the fucking desert

fuck, you two are a couple of ugly looking niggers arent ya?

diamond and silk can't use grammar or spelling

nigger bitches, pls
no one actually believe your story

Attached: 159845.jpg (308x164, 6K)

Tits are tits. I always want to see da boobies

You and all other filthy niggers make me sick. GO BACK TO AFRICA NIGGERS

Attached: 1500686231295.jpg (457x361, 41K)

Found the Pajeet.

them's some meaty forearms

if this is real. this is not the place for you.

I'm fuckin' dyin' over here

Attached: 1516177642930.jpg (263x253, 17K)

OPEN BOBS BITCH LASAGNA

Thanks. I been working out.

Fuugggg.... you are not ready

This looks very niggerish actually. Good job.

Niggers

Rules are rules niggers. Play by them or die!

pls be real

Attached: 1504303253343.jpg (534x550, 190K)

I want to know the answer to this.