ANONYMOUS WHITE NATIONALISTS MAY HAVE THEIR IDENTITIES EXPOSED IN LAWSUIT

"Anonymous fans of a white nationalist podcast network could have their identities exposed as a result of a lawsuit against the men who promoted the so-called Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year."

"A federal court judge denied two motions this April filed by Peinovich to stop court orders requesting information related to individual users that visit his website—strengthening the odds that anonymous fans of The Right Stuff could have their names and whereabouts made public as a result of conversations they had in the lead up to "Unite the Right."

You guys are finished now lmao

newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026

Attached: Easter.png (420x420, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAACP_v._Alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=tBp_xOojiVU
youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q
iplocation.net/find-ip-address
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Jow Forums is white

Bump

We have always been against anything that calls itself "alt right"

It's a term that was created by the DNC and anyone who takes it on or mentions it is a DNC operator.

If anyone honestly signed up for a white nationalist forum under their own legal name they do not belong to any master race.

Ill be waiting.

Attached: A3F621B1-534D-4413-91A9-A9CDAC3FBBCF.jpg (1024x481, 479K)

I am Justin Igger, p pl please don't do me!

ahaahah thats what you get for following jewish plants

So the government is now dozing people?

You don't need to have your legal name lmao. All they need is your IP address and you're fucked.

Bump

>in b4 user lists police and jew homes.
>in b4 liberals and kikes get upset by the results of their own actions.

They can just delete all of the evidence without penalty. Worked for Democrats.

>im afraid of my ideology being public

this is how ideas die

>All they need is your IP address and you're fucked.
This isn't 1994.

>It's a term that was created by the DNC
You're utterly retarded.

Thank fuck I never go on TRS

>newsweek
Kys

You're utterly a faggot

i am the hacker known as Jow Forums come at me bro

Wow top argument. Anyone can go into the archives and find the term in use years before the election, reddit.

It all comes crashing down.

Attached: mike enoch sad.png (856x1166, 976K)

Reminder that all memeflags are actually Israel IPs.

I've had nightmares where this happens with Jow Forums and my life gets fucked for things I've said on here over the years.

It's a very real possibility, especially with the current political landscape in USA, Canada and UK.

what this guy said

Attached: 1524456345160.jpg (208x242, 16K)

The thing about this is that it isn't not advantageous to the opposition as keeping the goyim comfortable is what keeps anything serious from happening.

Link is to the court decision where anti-white group identities were protected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAACP_v._Alabama

I hope it does happen. A horde of angry, disaffected young men with no peaceful outlet for their rage is exactly what this country needs.

What do you mean? If they have your IP and a court order they'll get the ISP to turn over your physical address. Lmao.

TRSfags aren't usually Jow Forumstards.

>You guys are finished now lmao
Do you really think user joins fed honeypots?

They didn't create it. They needed a name for the dissident, pro-white, Pepe memers (Jow Forums, basically) all over social media, so they used Richard Spencer's 'alt-right' label.

True.

That's debatable. I think they come here and, shit it up to try and, get more people to sign up.

AFAIR this concerns people who used certain hashtags on twitter before the march.

From what I've seen, they often are.

>Anonymous fans of a white nationalist podcast network
>listening to that goy trash

Attached: 1519678029746.png (611x756, 59K)

Nope, it's the whole forum.

"Peinovich actively encourages his fans to participate in political discussions every day. The current iteration of his forum has just shy of 10,000 users, according to Newsweek’s analysis. There, white men gather to discuss everything from anti-Semitic conspiracies to whether or not "men hurt more after a breakup than women do," which is the headline of a recent discussion thread on that site. Newsweek reached out to Peinovich multiple times for comment on this story but did not receive a response."

Holy shit this is so frivolous. The judge should laugh them out of the courtroom.

Implying we went there ....
Those were paid shills nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=tBp_xOojiVU

this

>tfw when all the names are Jews.

Attached: 1525184677734.png (471x349, 173K)

It doesn’t work to bump your own thread, retard. If you really want your garbage thread bumped, just post something inflammatory and one of the twenty idiots that take your shitty bait will do it for you.
Brock too busy to teach you virgin nerds?

Just want you guys to see this

I wish my name were on the list. I would go after the judge and his family if it were made public.

Reminder your a newfag from reddit until you popped your cherry and mentioned nigger, spic, and kike a few times on here.

Attached: viper hard.png (225x225, 74K)

TRS is basically the non-NEET/hikikomori version of Jow Forums

>Shlomo Abramovitz, Chaim Goldberg, and Avram Shapiro have appeared in court to defend themselves from a civil suit seeking damages related to their participation in promoting the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that resulted one death and many injuries. They were represented by the lawfirm of Cohen, Cohen, and Miller.

>unite the right rally
>trying to apply it to the internet at large like a dumb ass retarded donkey
yeah no kys

this, the entire meme-right is jewish honeypot ffs

I couldn’t care less. I don’t listen to youtubers that advertise here, podcasts, or most literature. I read the classics and keep my digital profile low. I don’t need unemployable talking heads to tell me how to think.

Read the article. Everyone with an account will be doxxed.

I'm independently wealthy
If I get doxed I'll bank roll TRS personally as a fuck you

When the dollar collapse this year the weak and the Kike/leftist parasites will be culled

Tick tock times running down, but what do I know about international finance debt markets bond yield ratios and the like, I've just been in crytpos since 2013 and silver stacking since 2011

Attached: dogen.png (336x335, 110K)

this is not how it works kid

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

still one site and related to a specific event.

No one cares. Even if I were on the list. I dont fucking care. I support the genocide of Jews and I don't care who knows it.

If all of Jow Forums was identified, it would be the most diverse group ever recorded.
Jow Forums is only like 30% true white.

Attached: U7twzF1.png (1440x1282, 271K)

Nope, anyone with an account right now on there will be doxxed. And they don't let you delete it lmao. Nice forum you've got there.

It quite literally is.

Found the faggot. Kill yourself fucker the "alt-right" is actually a made up concept by the DNC, and the MSM. If you can't handle that fact then you should come up with an argument that is at least believable. Shill.

lmao so we become discouraged? You're fucked clown. You've already lost.

Haha thats just scare tactics. Don't believe that shit.

>IP is registered to Dunkin Donuts
Thanks for the free WiFi

Never been on the site, I am just saying you could theoretically make an argument for releasing info for one site (maybe) - that argument doesn't apply to everything else though.

doxxing is illegal kid

no it isn't
are you fucking 12 or something?
>>>/gtfo/

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

This

>How do we spin Nazis of every size, shape, and color

Attached: 1523229295324.jpg (521x577, 56K)

I don't know about you, but my IP address literally shows my state, city, and apartment complex. So have fun buddy boyo.

>doxxing is illegal kid
Not if done by court order.

boo hoo nigger idc if people think im racist

That would be awesome to be a hit man like Chigurh back in the 80’s. Hell just being a hit man would be fun.

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

Using what site

I wasn't scared when the Feds said they were investigating copycats who sent Kurt Eichenwald flashing GIFs in the Jew Goldstein thread.

I never even heard from this faggots.

Using my own wifi? wtf?

Nice selfie of yourself faggot. Do you think everyone here is part of this "alt-right"? If so, are you schizo?

What does that prove?

youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q

I'm shaking

Attached: 1523803503651.jpg (525x469, 65K)

Then we will hunt down the judge and his family

Shut it down, the goyim know

Attached: ThanksForTheTip.jpg (959x538, 110K)

joke's on you, i'm too poor to afford their paywall

That your IP address can literally be used to find your physical address lmao. Not that difficult, and if a court orders the identities of all people with an account you're fucked if you just have an account because all they need is your IP address to find you. Lmao.

>Do you think everyone here is part of this "alt-right
No I think you're retarded if for thinking the dnc didn't coin the term to use as boogeyman

publishing private information with the intend to cause harm is text-book illegal
for fucks sake nigger, do you really need some Kraut to explain you your local laws

Attached: ea1975d8dbca13218639319a4438df89.jpg (419x500, 17K)

Jokes on you schlomo the DNC DID create the term!

It's not with the intent to harm. It's a court case, that wouldn't be the intent.

Showing me to be honest after spending a lifetime doing the opposite, and sadly seeing how things are.
>we will reveal their identies.
new friends. Bring it on. I´m not sorry.
>trs
Oh that enoch jew larping. I am dissapoint.

Where are you entering your ip and receiving your information in the form of a nice html page.

they leaked hannity's connection to trump's lawyer, they'll have no problem leaking random citizen information. it is illegal but our government is way too corrupt to care

That's what I said

Third time today.
Online forms don't stop bullets.

Agreed. Nothing is ever going to happen without a catalyst.

Attached: image.jpg (750x726, 254K)

iplocation.net/find-ip-address

It shows me everything

I'm confused now. Just forget it, the alt-right was created by the left. Therefor it doesn't exist except in their paranoid minds.

Attached: Circumcision0.jpg (1000x517, 152K)

Good thing I run an open wifi network and they could never prove it was me and not some homeless guy using my services

That's what I said

This doesn't apply to anyone that's just downloaded the Daily Shoah without an account on the Right Stuff correct? Because in that case rip me

Attached: 1525022459132.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

If they fuck my life I take theirs, it's as simple as that.

>You guys
I've never been thirsty enough for (((leadership))) to subscribe to/orbit (((Alt-Right))) e-celebs. Look at the state of them: Dick Spencer is a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger who loves the Bush family and conveniently getting sucker-punched while cameras are following him, Enoch is a kike-loving pretender, Weev - enough said - Cantwell is a crybaby bitch-turned-informant (he was probably always one, let's be honest). Either none of these motherfuckers know what they're doing or all of them do, but they have always been trouble. They were always dipshit magnets. Never, ever, ever trust a fucking guy who pops out of nowhere telling you shit too good to be true.

That's exactly what this is, a fishing expedition so the left can get names.

I pray for it. Nothing I've posted is satire. Come at me. Ready to fucking go.