Swedish meatballs are actually Turkish

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-43960739

>"A post on Sweden.Se, the nation's official Twitter account, on Saturday told followers: 'Swedish meatballs are actually based on a recipe King Charles XII brought home from Turkey in the early 18th century. Let's stick to the facts!'"

Is anyone really surprised? The fake vikings have been like this for centuries.

Attached: e12.png (546x320, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatball
bbc.com/food/recipes/the_great_british_faggot_22530
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that all Scandinavians are subhuman barbarians.
Fuck them and their meatballs.

I agree. All Whi*eoids must dies!

so they actually recognize there is "turkish" culture where Swedes imported from.
they also unequivocally state the Turkey, a nation, exists and and it's a defined, bound, patch of land.
now, in light of this, why Europeans should feel differently on these topics?
Swede meatballs ARE swede meatballs.

Doesn't the official National Twitter Account of Sweden get handed to a random citizen every month?

>Swedish man has to import balls from another country

Not suprised.

Idiots try to argue that everything is Turkish in one way or another. There are even idiots who argue that hamburgers are Turkish because it shares similarity to kebab in that it's meat served inside bread, and so it must be inspired by the turks in some way like nobody would ever figure out the brilliant idea of combining meat and bread on their own without being inspired by somebody. I'm surprised nobody's gone to the degree of calling hot dogs a Turkish invention too considering it's literally just putting a sausage inside a bun.

I'm from turkey. never heard of swedish meatballs before. just now searched on google. this is the food grandmother cooks for me kek

look at me I'm swedish now

this food has nothing in common with kebab. we call it sutlu kofte

kebab is not actually a turkish food btw

True. Being swedish is a state of mind.

>swedish meatballs
They're a disgusting imitation of food that barbarians eat

>kebab is not actually a turkish food btw
What is it then?

>kebab is not actually a turkish food btw
It's byzantine Greek, and so are the fucking meatballs. You sand niggers couldn't even invent food and shiet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatball
>In theUnited Kingdom,faggotsare a type of spicyporkmeatball. A faggot is traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavoring, and sometimes bread crumbs.

>faggots

Attached: 1517651916225.jpg (348x320, 70K)

Lol is this gonna br lile greek and turkish yoghurt?

Testament to the thief mentality of the t*rk.

Says the levend who eats not only köfte, but also cacık, dolma cooked in a tencere with a kapak, türlü in a tapsı with zarzavat from the manav, börek, poğaça, lokum, karpuz from the bostan, helva, baklava with fιndιk, revani, kadayιf, imam bayıldı, peynirli, sucuk, paça from the hasap, kavurma, lapa, tarhana, kıyma, pilav with bol(ιkο) maydanoz from the bahçe, bulgur, nicely kavurmak'd kahve from the bakkal brewed in an ibrik and served in a filcan etc.

bbc.com/food/recipes/the_great_british_faggot_22530
>The Great British faggot
>In the U.K they eat faggots

Attached: 143354899877.jpg (460x260, 40K)

we are the kangz now. stealin culture and claiming it as our own

WE WUZ MEATBALLMAKERZ

All byzantine btw, so I bet he's fine.

>a swedish meatball
>when a swedish man's wife castrates him, puts his testicles on a plate, her refugee bull nuts on them and then forces him to eat it

Attached: 1485494075768.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

seems like I heard this before, doesn't mean it's not true

Attached: doucheland.jpg (542x314, 74K)

the turks used nigger's balls, that's the fact jack

Pjeskavica from Serbia is the OG hamburger not some nigger lamb shit goat kebab on flatbread pita, serbs serve up hamburgers on ciabatta style bread and its the best outside of America. Turks invented nothing but gay anal bathhouses

greek food is arabic turkish or persian. byzantines ate pig organs like the rest of europe.

There is no "turkish" food actually and it certainly isn't persian/arab either. It is Byzantine. The rest of Europe ate pig organs indeed

>t. dip hayvan with a meme bayrak

>t. turkfag larping as a finnfag